yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if the gifted pram for a nobody isn't enough she got his passport in 6 weeks. Fs I'm on week 8 waiting for my daughters.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
“Been hunting for a plain black cap for Zac for ages” Yeah right, so you have Yas.

I’m pregnant with a boy and I can’t say a black cap is something I’d be hunting for for him. A nice colourful cap or hat for summer yes but I wouldn’t be sticking a plain black cap on my few month old baby. Each to their own but think that’s more for the sake of it being gifted.

If you’re being picky it’s technically not even plain because it says “mini” on it. The cringe photos they are going to take with those caps on.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
“Been hunting for a plain black cap for Zac for ages” Yeah right, so you have Yas.

I’m pregnant with a boy and I can’t say a black cap is something I’d be hunting for for him. A nice colourful cap or hat for summer yes but I wouldn’t be sticking a plain black cap on my few month old baby. Each to their own but think that’s more for the sake of it being gifted.

If you’re being picky it’s technically not even plain because it says “mini” on it. The cringe photos they are going to take with those caps on.
I would never put my baby in a black cap. It would absorb all the heat. Can’t wait to see her husband stupid posed smile wearing it 🙄🙄🙄

I would never put my baby in a black cap. It would absorb all the heat. Can’t wait to see her husband stupid posed smile wearing it 🙄🙄🙄
Exactly! It also too heavy a colour for a young tot. They don’t even look the types to wear caps. Maybe the husband wearing one back to front but can’t imagine her wearing one.

Reactions: 2
She seems to be getting worse as well. It’s the constant bragging and perfect life that gets me.

Reactions: 8
That new reel she has made is embarrassing too! The beginning is not a good look
For her

Don’t lie. It’s definitely to show off what your baby is able to do. Next she’ll be claiming to be an expert in how she got her baby to stand up and sharing tips on “what worked for us but remember every baby is different”.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Don’t lie. It’s definitely to show off what your baby is able to do. Next she’ll be claiming to be an expert in how she got her baby to stand up and sharing tips on “what worked for us but remember every baby is different”.
Just came on to say the same thing. She’s such a liar. She is doing it to show off. “I joke with my friends how advanced he is” duck off. No one needs to know or see it. It’s also patronising saying babies develop at their own rate. We all know that but stop being so smug. He’s a beautiful baby, but he’s also giant
For his age so that probablt
Helps lol.

Reactions: 7

Those who say they’re not bragging about what their child can do, are most definitely bragging about what their child can do. It really annoys me when I see mums going on about this, parenting is not a competition, but it’s women like her that make it one

Reactions: 8
Can this girl get a personality and stop using her chikd, wedding, buying a house as personality traits

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lol just saw the post about the baby standing.
Jesus this girl is unbearable.
“I joke with my friends about his due date being wrong”
Bet you do love, bet they find it hilarious that your baby is sO aDvAnCeD

• Haha
Jesus, could she fancy herself anymore!? I’ve also never known someone have so
Many “breaks” from their child

He's not even advanced. There's no set age children should do things by its such a wide range. My baby started crawling just before 9 months, my friends baby crawled from 7 months, both completely normal. All these people thinking their child's advanced when their not is really pathetic and shows they don't understand child development.

Also when he's 5 noone will give a monkeys when he stood up. Literally noone cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The “getting dressed up” reel, the gormless look at the camera posing and trying to look all demure.
Done 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha