yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah honestly there’s a real spectrum of mummy bloggers out there. Some are brutally honest and understanding and make you feel like you’re not alone, others put motherhood and their children so high up on a pedestal that it makes everyone who’s experiencing a normal day feel tit about themselves. I really enjoy motherhood and always have, but I feel when people gush about it and their kids all over social media it just makes me massively roll my eyes. We get it, you love your kids, literally everyone feels the same about their own 😂
Absolutely! I’m a first time mum, and I’m absolutely loving it (most of the time) but there are some days where you don’t have the energy to set up activities for a tiny baby… also, please don’t pretend you now know EVERYTHING about babies when it’s your first time going through it too! That annoys me a lot haha! My mum was a foster carer so I’ve always grown up with babies, but I still felt way out of my depth when I had my own actual baby that I had to keep alive!

Reactions: 9
LOL SHE HAS GOT TO BE LYING ABOUT NOT KNOWING THAT THE LITTLE RUBBER BITS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SLEEPSUIT WAS FOR?!! First time mum or not, everyone knows that. Jesus wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she zooms right in on a dress, saying she’s ‘unsure’ about it, so people have to click the affiliate link to see it properly. Same with the other - “I think the back is a bit much” but shows the front so you have to click the link. Very sneaky.

Reactions: 6
So she zooms right in on a dress, saying she’s ‘unsure’ about it, so people have to click the affiliate link to see it properly. Same with the other - “I think the back is a bit much” but shows the front so you have to click the link. Very sneaky.
yep... I noticed that!!

Reactions: 2
I thought she was starting healthy eating today? Goes out for an iced coffee and slice of cake?

Reactions: 1
She’s so smug. I actually can’t stand looking at her anymore lol. Her husband is ALWAYS asleep as well!

Reactions: 3
How desperate do you need to be to advertise something like that. She's literally trying to exploit new mums now.

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who feels a bit cringe when anyone is advertising something that I know has been inside their vagina?
Usually quite liberal and open about pretty much everything, but this gives me the ick 😂

• Haha
Am I the only one who feels a bit cringe when anyone is advertising something that I know has been inside their vagina?
Usually quite liberal and open about pretty much everything, but this gives me the ick 😂
It's the fact she put up a story about how more than £76 fuel would 'bankrupt' her but is encouraging her followers to spend over £100 on a pelvic floor trainer when they don't need it. She's not even a big influencer and she's already delusional

Aw good for her doing her pelvic exercises when she was gifted an expensive gadget to do it. I could get behind people if they had forked out themselves and it was just a genuine review no strings attached but she got that handed to promote to her new mum followers who with most on maternity pay combined with the rising cost of living couldn’t afford to pay over £120 for something like that.

I did actually use to like her but she’s just like a lot influencer’s on IG, tries to come across as relatable when she isn’t. I do find it odd that her husband isn’t on IG well, or is he? saying that if he wasn’t on, it isn’t a bad thing, each to their own and he may be on another social media platform.

I did actually use to like her but she’s just like a lot influencer’s on IG, tries to come across as relatable when she isn’t. I do find it odd that her husband isn’t on IG well, or is he? saying that if he wasn’t on, it isn’t a bad thing, each to their own and he may be on another social media platform.
Just did a quick search and he is (cringe bio)
Weird she never tags him

Attachments

• Sick
I’m going to go all covid police now I’m afraid.
They tested positive four days ago. Yet she’s going to an Ed Sheeran concert and leaving the baby with her parents because “they’re now testing negative”. I get that those are the rules… but we’ve all lived through two years of covid where we KNOW you’re still contagious after you test negative. I caught it off my parents a full week after they’d finished their two week isolation (was definitely them as they’re the only ones I saw because it was a childcare arrangement) very early on.
Firstly it’s irresponsible to be going to such a packed venue when she’s probably still contagious and secondly I can’t believe her parents would willingly have him knowing he’s most likely still contagious now.

FS we didn't buy Ed sheeran tickets for a reason just enjoy the concert and stop posting constantly. No one cares