yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understand people matching their outfits with their child. Am I missing something? My little girl is 5 months and I've no desire to match with her

Reactions: 4
If I took a photo of my 5 month old holding a year old pregnancy test my husband would literally think I'm disgusting.

Why do people feel the need to record and share all these intimate moments just for engagement.

"You knew I was ready for you" that's offensive to everyone who has/is struggling with fertility.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I hate that she perpetuates that dad babysits and doesn’t parent. It’s offensive to him? Or maybe he’s useless…

Reactions: 2
If I took a photo of my 5 month old holding a year old pregnancy test my husband would literally think I'm disgusting.

Why do people feel the need to record and share all these intimate moments just for engagement.

"You knew I was ready for you" that's offensive to everyone who has/is struggling with fertility.
It is disgusting and not necessary. Why can’t she just take a photo of him holding a card or something like normal people?
Everything she does is for show. She doesn’t do much work him. Just goes for coffee and cake. No sensory classes or baby classes which I find odd seeing as she feels the need to film every playtime 🙄🙄
She doesn’t have a personality either. It was slimming world. Then the wedding and now being a mum. My baby is a month older than hers and I haven’t been for my lashes or hair etc. but I don’t bang on about it like my
Life is so difficult spending every day with the baby.

Reactions: 3
It is disgusting and not necessary. Why can’t she just take a photo of him holding a card or something like normal people?
Everything she does is for show. She doesn’t do much work him. Just goes for coffee and cake. No sensory classes or baby classes which I find odd seeing as she feels the need to film every playtime 🙄🙄
She doesn’t have a personality either. It was slimming world. Then the wedding and now being a mum. My baby is a month older than hers and I haven’t been for my lashes or hair etc. but I don’t bang on about it like my
Life is so difficult spending every day with the baby.

It's such an unnecessary post.

That's true actually. My little one is 6 months in just over a week and we've been going to classes since she was 6 weeks old. I've not been to have my hair or anything done either but I'm breastfeeding so it's a bit more difficult.

Reactions: 1
yeah,um, WOWZA! Pretty sure the people trying for years are the most deserving of babies little girl.

It's such an unnecessary post.

That's true actually. My little one is 6 months in just over a week and we've been going to classes since she was 6 weeks old. I've not been to have my hair or anything done either but I'm breastfeeding so it's a bit more difficult.
and PS : thank YOU for reminding me about the bloody wedding bore . I’ve never before seen anyone go on about their wedding so much!

• Haha
I know 🤦‍♀️ I try and not use my phone when my little one is awake and actually play. God knows how long making that reel has taken that could have been spent playing

Reactions: 1
Unsolicited advice aka kind words from well meaning family not worthy of making humiliating reel of

Goes swimming with a baby one time then is giving people tips. Going swimming with a baby AND your husband to help you is very different to going on your own with a baby.

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ, here she goes again. Moaning about lack of sleep. Then bragging how good he usually is. My baby is 6 months old and doesn’t sleep through. I don’t cry on Instagram. Her life is so mundane. 🙄🙄

I don't know a single person who doesn't prepare themselves for the fact babies will be unsettled after their jabs. The nurse at the first set said to me "whatever she's like today you just need to go through it" and that's exactly what we did. Definitely wouldn't be videoing myself after some of the sleepless nights we've had

Randomly remembered Yasmin’s Instagram today after I unfollowed ages ago, I didn’t even recognise her! I imagine now she’s had a baby she’s even more insufferable 😫

Reactions: 2
Randomly remembered Yasmin’s Instagram today after I unfollowed ages ago, I didn’t even recognise her! I imagine now she’s had a baby she’s even more insufferable 😫
It's literally 90% being a mum content and 10% ads. She does things once then gives "advice" on it but don't dare give her unsolicited advice

• Haha