yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s finally posted on her insta stories, she was unwell the whole time they were away.
I bet she is absolutely gutted she didn’t get any “content” why book an expensive look at me trip if you can’t actually boast share about it.

Reactions: 4
Her husband massively gives me the ick. The picture of him with his tongue out.... and what 30 years of man stands like that??

Her husband massively gives me the ick. The picture of him with his tongue out.... and what 30 years of man stands like that??
What’s he like with his England football top in and his bag across his chest. It was that photo and the one with that hand gesture he was doing that gave me the ick. I’d be embarrassed walking around with him.

Reactions: 3
As a parent myself I’m not sure getting comments about Zac having an “American twang” and admitting to it being down to YouTube is something to laugh about. He must be plonked in front of American YouTube kid shows for hours on end to keep him quiet and out of the way while she’s prancing around doing her cringey reels.

Attachments

The recent ad for the cheap perfume… the pout actually makes me so angry I can’t explain 🤣

As a parent myself I’m not sure getting comments about Zac having an “American twang” and admitting to it being down to YouTube is something to laugh about. He must be plonked in front of American YouTube kid shows for hours on end to keep him quiet and out of the way while she’s prancing around doing her cringey reels.
I’ve just listened back and I actually don’t hear it.

Reactions: 3
Maybe I'm getting old but I can't stand this wearing the blazer on the shoulder trend. Just wear it properly or leave it at home. It looks ridiculous!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6