yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I wish someone would put her in her place

I remember following her years ago (before she was big) and she was talking about how they wanted to buy but couldn’t afford to save for a mortgage and admitted matt had like £11k worth of debt.. like wtf. How can he have that much debt at his age?!

Reactions: 1
She's harmless, just so happy and upbeat. Makes a misery like me look like hades😅

Any see her breakfast the other day? That is all that’s wrong with SW. No wonder she’s gained weight after her wedding.
These posts make my teeth cringe 😩
How much sugar is there and that's for breakfast?
Same principle for the "treat plate" craze with SW - nothing like an extra 300-600 calorie sugar binge to finish your day!

These posts make my teeth cringe 😩
How much sugar is there and that's for breakfast?
Same principle for the "treat plate" craze with SW - nothing like an extra 300-600 calorie sugar binge to finish your day!
That was 11 syns for breakfast?😱 Whats wrong with the porridge and the blueberries?

Didn’t realise she had a thread! I’ll be honest I don’t really mind her (not my cup of tea with the fake positivity but hey everyone’s different) but my biggest bug bear is something she does a lot, as do some others in the slimming world community. They jump on something that is going viral, and then become an expert with a highlights tutorial etc like they’re the one who made it up?!
Like the dressing gown cord curls. I saw it online, did it, had nice hair, the end. A few of my followers asked how, so I told them to search dressing gown curls on YouTube which they did and also loved the results.
She saw it, so tagged her mates, did an unveiling, did a Q&A stickers, responded to ‘so many messages asking me about it’, did a tutorial on how to wrap, saved it to highlights.
I just feel like someone needs to have a really inflated sense of importance to believe they’re an expert on something they’re literally just seen on the internet and copied.

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed this woman ages ago but just had a look at her account and is she for real with the caption of that post announcing they’ve bought a house? “Some people might think we’re crazy buying in a pandemic” err you’re buying a new build house love, it’s really not that complicated.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe this thread is so quiet lol.
She’s the most annoying, fake person in the world. She also makes our she birthed the bloody messiah the way she goes on about him and then the next breath she’s scared to leave the house with him etc. also her husbands smiles reallt pisses me off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know. Two years ago I was annoyed at how she was acting like an expert on any viral trend. Now it seems she’s an expert mummy with her ‘top tips when leaving the house’ like she’s the first person to have a baby.
I don’t mind sharing what you’ve found helpful, but do we really need another ex slimming world instagrammer reminding us to pack a spare outfit and nappies (literally one of the tips) 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4