yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long it’ll be before she starts using the baby in ads. She’s already plastering him all over her public Instagram to almost 65,000 followers which makes me incredibly uncomfortable

Reactions: 2
Her engagement is so poor. She hardly gets an questions when she does those “Ask me
Anything” very few lines on her content as well, so she must be desperate.
I’m sorry, I’ve got to say it as well but she does not look good! I still have a fair bit of my baby weight to lose. But I don’t plaster myself and baby all over the internet half naked. I went swimming for the first time and guess what. Didn’t take a single photo of me and the baby!
I also find it so irritating that she says she doesn’t have time to do her hair and make up. Her husband is there a lot on the mornings. Mine leaves at 5am and I still have time to make myself look nice with a baby when we go out.

Reactions: 1
Her engagement is so poor. She hardly gets an questions when she does those “Ask me
Anything” very few lines on her content as well, so she must be desperate.
I’m sorry, I’ve got to say it as well but she does not look good! I still have a fair bit of my baby weight to lose. But I don’t plaster myself and baby all over the internet half naked. I went swimming for the first time and guess what. Didn’t take a single photo of me and the baby!
I also find it so irritating that she says she doesn’t have time to do her hair and make up. Her husband is there a lot on the mornings. Mine leaves at 5am and I still have time to make myself look nice with a baby when we go out.
Exactly! My wee ones six months and I just time getting ready around her.
We went swimming first time and I took a photo of my husband with her but none of me. Often we just get on with it. I don't put any photos of my wee one on social media so any photos are for our own memories. Definitely don't have a phone in her face all day

Weird post of her husband and their baby ‘I love their little bond’ such a weird thing to say about a parent and their child

She's legit cried because she misses an eyelash appointment. Are you having a laugh. I can't even book an appointment like that because my little one is breastfeed, won't take a bottle so these boobs go nowhere that's not with her. Also maternity pay is rubbish.

Reactions: 4
She's legit cried because she misses an eyelash appointment. Are you having a laugh. I can't even book an appointment like that because my little one is breastfeed, won't take a bottle so these boobs go nowhere that's not with her. Also maternity pay is rubbish.
Her stories this morning really annoyed me. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is! To cry over her lash appointment is pathetic. She has a lot of support. She also can’t make her mind up as to whether Zac is a good sleeper or not. She had the audacity to share something about babies sleeping. Yet all she does it moan about being tired, needing coffee etc. sleep deprivation comes with being a mum. Rant over lol

Reactions: 4
Her stories this morning really annoyed me. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is! To cry over her lash appointment is pathetic. She has a lot of support. She also can’t make her mind up as to whether Zac is a good sleeper or not. She had the audacity to share something about babies sleeping. Yet all she does it moan about being tired, needing coffee etc. sleep deprivation comes with being a mum. Rant over lol
Exactly. I thought when I saw it something actually bad had happened then when she said lashes I was like FS get a grip. People are not sure if they can afford heating and food and she's getting on like that

Yeah she’s a twit.

i had my sons autism diagnosis today and didn’t cry that much. Try that Yasmin 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm sure there's advice incoming about how to take baby on long train journeys.
Also - were Kristen bell and Jax Sheppard struggling for people to invite that they've just invited anyone?

I'm sure there's advice incoming about how to take baby on long train journeys.
Also - were Kristen bell and Jax Sheppard struggling for people to invite that they've just invited anyone?
I’m so pissed off she got to meet them. I love Kristen Bell! 😂

WE GET IT YOU’RE A “MAMA” it’s all she goes on about. Wow, you went
Out last night and all you did was talk about him. Who bleeping cares? She irritates the hell
Out of me and so do her teeth!

I would have thought Kristen Bell would have people like Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch there, actual people that would be known, not some wannabe influencers.

When she was going on about first time she's left him, she's been out without him loads, not at night maybe but plenty.

my goodness hasn't she gotten irritating ... literally like nails on a chalkboard to listen to 😵💫

• Heart
That ad she’s just posted…
So normally (out of the sale, so probably the price of the new items dropping tomorrow) those are £38 leggings and £22 sports bra’s. That’s £120 worth of gym gear. Presumably she’s flogging these to other ‘new mamas’ as that’s her only personality trait nowadays, so will be on maternity leave, and one of her selling point is “are you wearing mismatching active wear”.
I feel like this is so insensitive and tone deaf to the insecurities of her target audience?! Or am I being extra irritated by this girl today.

That ad she’s just posted…
So normally (out of the sale, so probably the price of the new items dropping tomorrow) those are £38 leggings and £22 sports bra’s. That’s £120 worth of gym gear. Presumably she’s flogging these to other ‘new mamas’ as that’s her only personality trait nowadays, so will be on maternity leave, and one of her selling point is “are you wearing mismatching active wear”.
I feel like this is so insensitive and tone deaf to the insecurities of her target audience?! Or am I being extra irritated by this girl today.
Nah, I don't even wear active wear tbh but I wouldn't give a flying monkey if it was mismatched. I breastfeed so I wear what I can get my boobs out secretively in. Certainly not gonna go pay money like that for active wear. Why wear active wear when you aren't active. I just don't get it. I don't mean to sound really awful but all these clothes she's doing ads for are clothes that do not suit her shape.

• Heart
I came on to say the same thing. Why is she flogging active wear when she’s literally sedentary. Her idea of being active is going for a sodding coffee and cake daily! I also feel
Horrible saying this as o haven’t lost all my baby weight but I agree a lot of these outfits she wears do not suit her body type at all!

I’m so glad there is a thread on this girl! I used to like her content but now she’s a mum she is insufferable. Her son is gorgeous but my gosh she drives me bonkers now! Acting like she doesn’t know what day of the week it is.. just look at your phone screen! You spend enough time on it! 🙄

Reactions: 7