Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mcgee

VIP Member
Wannabe mummy influencers ie Yasmin need to realise that the vast majority aren’t really interested in a stranger’s child’s teeth and they especially don’t care about seeing a photo of the inside of said stranger’s child’s mouth to see the teeth.

Yes that’s an exciting thing for the parents and perhaps grandparents when teeth are coming through but that’s probably where it ends.

Reactions: 11
She’s really wound me up recently (no shock there) and this was a few days ago so won’t be on her stories anymore but she was talking about childcare. She’d asked questions about childcare, then passed off everyone else’s knowledge as her own because, as we know already, she’s an expert in everything.
But one thing she said really grated on me. She explained about the government childcare top up and said “might be worth doing I suppose” and then a link saying “check to see if you’re eligible”. From what I understand, the only way you’re not eligible is if your household income exceeds £100k, which is unusual isn’t it (and certainly not her situation) and the whole “might be worth doing” comment implies she doesn’t really need to but might as well to save a few pennies - this is the only way childcare is afforded by SO MANY families (including myself) plus it’s coming from the girl who links literally everything she buys for literal pennies. I just hate this whole persona she has of thinking she’s better than everyone else, she’s trying to be relatable but she really doesn’t come across that way

Reactions: 10

Durandan94

Something about influencers (if you can even call her that) posting aff links to crappy orange H&M jumpers because it’s ‘only £12!’ Really winds me up. We are in an absolute shit show and it’s only going to get worse and here she is parading her links online… that £12 could go towards food, gas or electric for some people for a few days! Ugh it just winds me up. This influencer culture needs to go

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
Where does she get the money from? Is she not a boss in a call centre and he is a chef in TGI Fridays or something? The coffee she has everyday and nursery must take all their money…all these aff links must be paying well.

Reactions: 9

Durandan94

She can’t seriously be considering any of those awful
Dresses?! They’re too small, too tight and too short. They don’t look good at all.
Came straight here to say this! Absolutely none of them fit her!!! Just cos it zips doesn’t mean it fits comes to mind

• Heart

at88

Imagine coming home and your partner saying “I’ve booked a table for dinner” thinking how romantic and exciting and it’s a fucking harvester 😂😂😫😫 and you’re that excited about it you post it on Instagram as if it’s impressive LMAO! Yum, freezer food 👍🏻

• Haha

Uhhmazing

She was like this when she got married as well. She got married a week before me, suddenly she’s a wedding planning extraordinaire!

Has a baby…suddenly an expert

Does anyone find it weird that she never seems to do anything without her Mum and Brother?

theeyeroller

VIP Member
For someone who acts like she’s the ultimate mother she seriosly needs to remove that feckin dummy from her child’s mouth! No need for it when he’s sitting smiling 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 His dentition is already at risk given the fact he has half of her genes 🤣, why take the chance of making it even worse by constantly having a dummy plugged in?

• Heart
  • Haha

MissFlowers

Yeah honestly there’s a real spectrum of mummy bloggers out there. Some are brutally honest and understanding and make you feel like you’re not alone, others put motherhood and their children so high up on a pedestal that it makes everyone who’s experiencing a normal day feel shit about themselves. I really enjoy motherhood and always have, but I feel when people gush about it and their kids all over social media it just makes me massively roll my eyes. We get it, you love your kids, literally everyone feels the same about their own 😂
Absolutely! I’m a first time mum, and I’m absolutely loving it (most of the time) but there are some days where you don’t have the energy to set up activities for a tiny baby… also, please don’t pretend you now know EVERYTHING about babies when it’s your first time going through it too! That annoys me a lot haha! My mum was a foster carer so I’ve always grown up with babies, but I still felt way out of my depth when I had my own actual baby that I had to keep alive!

mcgee

VIP Member
If you’ve been going somewhere for years you’ll know the ways to save money. It’s different if it’s the first time you’re going. She’s at it. After her free cruise it looks like she’s now on the beg for a gifted Disneyland Paris trip.. Influencers always ask for “recommendations” or “tips” when they are trying to wangle a freebie or discount.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Do we think these other mums like their babies faces being shared to 65k people?
Then again it blows my mind that she thinks it’s a good idea plastering every second of hers and her babies life to that many people too. I went private when my daughter was born because it just felt icky

Serg91

VIP Member
My god, she loves herself. Doesn’t she? I can’t get over how lazy and disorganised she is. They got back on Sunday. How is she still unpacking?? She left the packing to the night before she left I just don’t understand it at all. Especially with how late she goes to bed too

Reactions: 8

mummaboss

Sorry but she is so rude for correcting the “you’re” Lydia literally said “you look beautiful more natural”…….. what is wrong with this girl!

BuffaloSoldier

Those poor people trying to enjoy the holiday they PAID for … did she ask them if she could post videos of them to the world?!
I’d be absolutely furious, cannot stand these shitfluencers in anyways but it looks like she’s holidaying with a lot of elderly people. Most of whom wouldn’t be shy to tell her to put the bastard phone away.

• Heart

mcgee

VIP Member
She’s saying she’s taking these opportunities (the cruise) and doing it for them (her family) but she’s only got there because she’s basically used her child, her Instagram was nowhere near what it was before she had a child. Expose your child, make being a plus size, c-section mama your personality trait and you to could get a gifted cruise 👍🏼

• Heart

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Her top tip for travelling with kids is to pack everything in advance? Wow, what a revelation!
Silly cow. It’s only her that leaves packing until the night before with a child, every other parent has no choice but to be organised 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha