Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless we see her bank statements, we will never know. The people saying "thanks for being honest" are clearly so deluded. She has a million excuses to why she can't cut down so many unnecessary costs.
In one comment she says her son is now in Y6 and can walk home and be alone for an hour ao can maybe cut the childcare costs...sorry what, you work from home, why the duck can't your two kids sit at home for an hour or two while you work upstairs..
Get off your fat arse for 30 mins, walk to the school, pick them up at 3:15 and let them watch TV for two hours while you work. They are not babies. I bleeping cant stand her bullshit.

Reactions: 4
---
what were the highlights ?
Someone commented that they received a Christmas card from Uber eats for being one of the top users, Yasmine replied that she’s surprised she hasn’t received one for the amount she uses them… which completely goes against her apparent spending habits since she got out of debt in round one

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
---

Someone commented that they received a Christmas card from Uber eats for being one of the top users, Yasmine replied that she’s surprised she hasn’t received one for the amount she uses them… which completely goes against her apparent spending habits since she got out of debt in round one
Chefs kiss!

Reactions: 1
---

Pity i missed it as was meaning to watch as she does like to hold court

---

Knew it! Her £200 food budget makes more sense now, that's how much she spends in supermarkets, rest goes on uber.

Was always envious of a £200 budget..., think my £400 one is more realistic these days.

The only time I've used a delivery app is when I've been away with work and ordered food to my hotel (Birmingham or London). I'm semi rural and while they do deliver to my village, its quite a distance from the restaurants so never bother as I don't want cold food 🤣.

Reactions: 3
what a bizarre video she is in , her dress sense does nothing for her best to flick through to her bits esp the salary reveal

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why is she saying she earned 100k when she is 30k in debt with no savings , this woman is a complete fool with money .gets takeaways uses a cleaner and childcare that’s not needed and does nothing but go on holidays , an entitled idiot.

That was last financial year, when she was working full time / 4 days as a project manager. I have in my head she earned £68k from that job, was that from this thread? plus her TikTok was viral last year including the killing she made from referrals to the share scheme.

This year she has had a lot less ads and referrals so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s made half her £32k influencing income from last year.

still doesn’t explain the £30k in 10 months, as people point out £100s of her outgoings is from the new debt so her shortfall wasn’t £3.5k a month and she did have money coming in, even if sporadically with late payments etc

Now she wants to home school using online resources (which will no doubt cost) and travel with the kids

The woman has no idea of the real world

Now she wants to home school using online resources (which will no doubt cost) and travel with the kids

The woman has no idea of the real world
I suspect this’ll be because there’s a few really successful home schooling / frugal/budget living accounts and she wants a slice of that.

Her biggest problem is she’s not realistic about what her income actually is. She’s spending as if she’s earning the figures she thinks she deserves to earn, she’s spending as if she’s not the sole financial provider for 2 kids. Sadly you have to make financial decisions based upon your reality not your ego - that and that alone is how she’s managed to accrue £30k of debt in just a few months!

The math isn’t mathing.

She says she got into £30k+ worth of debt, not by overspending but because her earnings had gone down and due to unpaid invoices. Plausible when you’re self employed.

However…
She admitted in the comments section of her TikToks that her unpaid invoices don’t cover her debt, or anywhere close.

Her basic outgoings video shows her so called “essential” bills are only £2.5k (let’s say £2.7k with the cleaner she forgot to include).
The rest she included are actually just £240 in “savings” she wants to put aside and £820 in debt she has to pay now. These wouldn’t be expenses that contribute to the debt forming.

So over the last 10 months, that’s just £27k in basic expenses.
The father of the kids pays her out £500 a month which would be £5k over the last 10 months, bringing her expenses down to £22k

She claimed to be having £10,000k months, and I find it hard that she went from that to earning absolutely nothing. (Even if she did, it would only account for £22k worth of debt not £30k and that’s assuming she had absolutely no savings after her £100k year).

Even if she only earned £1,000 per month (which I’m sure it’s doable from freelancing, refferals, sponsorships, Etsy sales and so on) and got into debt solely to cover her bills, that would only justify her being in £12k worth of debt.

What did she spend the other £18k on?
However you spin this, her debt is not an “income” issue. It’s an overspending and poor budgeting issue.

She continued to live as she was earning £10k a month for nearly a year when before dealing with the reality of being self-employed and having a fluctuating income.

All while teaching people about budgeting, cash stuffing and how to get a £800 toothbrush for only £300 - what a bargin!

Reactions: 7
I think giving your 8 and 10 year old a choice to either stay in school or uproot their whole school/social life to “travel the world” and “homeschool” is a shocking way to parent. I believe in giving kids a say in their education absolutely, but ultimately she is meant to be the adult responsible for them and there’s no way she can a) afford to travel with them in a safe way that also provides some stability and b) give them a half decent education. She can barely function as an adult with the help of a cleaner, childminder, kids in full time school, etc.

I hope this is another pipe dream that dies, just like the whole “I’m going to move to wales” “I’m going to become a millionaire” ideas.

Reactions: 9
what a bizarre video she is in , her dress sense does nothing for her best to flick through to her bits esp the salary reveal
The guy must have wished he had edited her out. The audacity to stand as 2nd highest earner saying she earnt £100k but has earnt nowhere near that now and claimed UC
---

That was last financial year, when she was working full time / 4 days as a project manager. I have in my head she earned £68k from that job, was that from this thread? plus her TikTok was viral last year including the killing she made from referrals to the share scheme.

This year she has had a lot less ads and referrals so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s made half her £32k influencing income from last year.

still doesn’t explain the £30k in 10 months, as people point out £100s of her outgoings is from the new debt so her shortfall wasn’t £3.5k a month and she did have money coming in, even if sporadically with late payments etc
the share thing was about 2 years ago , as part of paying off her previous debt . Agreed she may have had income over £100k then but it all went downhill after she remortgaged, even worse after giving up her real income
---
I suspect this’ll be because there’s a few really successful home schooling / frugal/budget living accounts and she wants a slice of that.

Her biggest problem is she’s not realistic about what her income actually is. She’s spending as if she’s earning the figures she thinks she deserves to earn, she’s spending as if she’s not the sole financial provider for 2 kids. Sadly you have to make financial decisions based upon your reality not your ego - that and that alone is how she’s managed to accrue £30k of debt in just a few months!
The people she has house swapped with are such people , not sure about homeschooling
She calls herself a seasoned traveler but judging by the food haul has done no research. Her family has diet issues ie no dairy but buys milk , her friend has suggested a better store to shop on her post why didn’t she ask them first. I would hardly call spending £8 on the stuff she has frugal living , why is she not exploring the local markets , street food vendors I’m sure they would have bread and better than the processed stuff she bought at a fraction of the price.

Last edited:
I think giving your 8 and 10 year old a choice to either stay in school or uproot their whole school/social life to “travel the world” and “homeschool” is a shocking way to parent. I believe in giving kids a say in their education absolutely, but ultimately she is meant to be the adult responsible for them and there’s no way she can a) afford to travel with them in a safe way that also provides some stability and b) give them a half decent education. She can barely function as an adult with the help of a cleaner, childminder, kids in full time school, etc.

I hope this is another pipe dream that dies, just like the whole “I’m going to move to wales” “I’m going to become a millionaire” ideas.
She always makes her decisions with little thought. She has often given the impression her children are holding her back and she won’t base the decision on them as much as she says she gave up a very well paid full time job to spend more time with them. A decision that has not worked financially. If being 36k+
in debt hasn’t taught her that her judgement is poor then she will jump into this idea with both feet and eyes closed.

Reactions: 2
She seems to hurtle from bad decision to bad decision , 30k of debt must mean she is making little to nothing from her ‘ influencing’ she needs to calm down .

Reactions: 5