Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe (well I can) after last time & klarna wiping the debt, quitting her job to go into socials now she is back in debt saying not going back to full time work as needs part time and is a consultant so expectations are too high, surely something is better than nothing! Ridiculous

Reactions: 3
I've just found her Tattle thread after 1) seeing her video announcing the debt she's now in and then 2) seeing another video where she's talking about thinking about cancelling a £250 bag she's bought for herself because 'no one buys me anything' (boohoo). Get yasel a dairy milk and crack on.

She'll never be debt free!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK, just caught up on her tik tok videos. So it's no longer 10k, it's 30k debt. That's a big difference.

I love how she responds to a comment about a debt relief order. She won't go down that route as she needs her credit file in good condition? I understand that in 1 way but in another, she will not be able to get more credit as easy anymore anyway with having no income, being 30k in debt already and mortgage to the max. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

She needs to sit down and work out what she is using the credit for? Is it food? Petrol? Mortgage/bill payments? Or is it holidays and shopping sprees? If its an income issue, I hope its the bills etc and not holidays/clothes/shopping. However I have the feeling it's the later.

she will not be able to get more credit as easy anymore anyway with having no income, being 30k in debt already and mortgage to the max. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah - she’s vastly overstating the importance of credit score. We’re not like the US where there’s a universally defined score that ensures or prevents you access from credit, each lender has their own criteria but the one common criteria for all mortgage lenders will be affordability, which they’re really tightening up on in the current climate. A £30k debt on her single income is catastrophic tbh. She should be really seriously worried.

Went on her Insta for the first time and was struck by some of the lifestyle imagery she shares - it’s at complete odds with other financial coaches/money people’s. She was still claiming to be taking part in a £6k savings challenge that she seems to flog (or at least the cash stuffing books for? Which are stupid alone - even more so in a high interest rate economy) a few months back 🤯

She is doing this for views, she is not relatable at all and anyone saying following for your help is on to plums. She’s been so rude in the comments too!

I just don’t understand how, in the state this country is in, with food bank usage and homelessness etc, she can happily post one day about going on UC, then the next saying she has turned down a job offer because the salary was only 65k which is ‘considerably’ less than she is looking for, and she gets absolutely no comments calling her out??? I fully believe in the welfare system, I just cannot wrap my head around seeing children on the news who only eat properly thanks to their free school lunches, when a woman who has chosen not to take a salary bigger than many of us could ever dream of is getting benefits to keep on top of mortgage payments on a house many of us could never dream of living in!! Sorry for the rant but god she needs to have a little perspective

Reactions: 13
OK, just caught up on her tik tok videos. So it's no longer 10k, it's 30k debt. That's a big difference.

I love how she responds to a comment about a debt relief order. She won't go down that route as she needs her credit file in good condition? I understand that in 1 way but in another, she will not be able to get more credit as easy anymore anyway with having no income, being 30k in debt already and mortgage to the max. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

She needs to sit down and work out what she is using the credit for? Is it food? Petrol? Mortgage/bill payments? Or is it holidays and shopping sprees? If its an income issue, I hope its the bills etc and not holidays/clothes/shopping. However I have the feeling it's the later.
She’s spent the last two plus years promoting financial planning and cash stuffing even selling spreadsheets and a very expensive paper planner. She knows full well where she spends money. Is she actually in that much debt or is this just a marketing ploy to make money, if she really does have £30k of debts accumulated this year she has not been truthful with her budgeting videos this year . Last time she had a full time role to keep her expenses down , this time not , she has an excuse for everything and is disingenuous to people who offer opinions in the comments. How did a company provide her with a consolidation loan , why did she not have to provide income. The latest posts the last week or so talking about mental health issues could be a ploy to get the company to write off the debt like klarna supposedly did before. How can anyone and say she inspires them .
---
She is doing this for views, she is not relatable at all and anyone saying following for your help is on to plums. She’s been so rude in the comments too!
You are correct , she earns money for the postings and engagement on TikTok including the lives she does.

Reactions: 5
She’s spent the last two plus years promoting financial planning and cash stuffing even selling spreadsheets and a very expensive paper planner. She knows full well where she spends money. Is she actually in that much debt or is this just a marketing ploy to make money, if she really does have £30k of debts accumulated this year she has not been truthful with her budgeting videos this year . Last time she had a full time role to keep her expenses down , this time not , she has an excuse for everything and is disingenuous to people who offer opinions in the comments. How did a company provide her with a consolidation loan , why did she not have to provide income. The latest posts the last week or so talking about mental health issues could be a ploy to get the company to write off the debt like klarna supposedly did before. How can anyone and say she inspires them .
---

You are correct , she earns money for the postings and engagement on TikTok including the lives she does.
£30k worth of debt in the current economy with credit card APRs around 20-30% is terrifying, cash stuffing doesn’t begin to touch the sides of it. She’ll need to commit a high 4 figure or low 5 figure sum per year just to meet her minimums/interest repayments, she’ll need to pay tens of thousands a year to clear that. Truly horrifying stuff.

There’s nothing wrong with her selling day planners etc but it’s disingenuous for her to be in the savings space, imo. The salaries she’s eluding to are not in line with what project managers are usually paid. She’d do well to get any full time PAYE role and supplement with TikTok/self employment to clear the debt asap. It doesn’t sound as if she can remortgage to clear it either - terrifying - and it’s a bad market to sell in. Yikes.

Reactions: 4
£30k worth of debt in the current economy with credit card APRs around 20-30% is terrifying, cash stuffing doesn’t begin to touch the sides of it. She’ll need to commit a high 4 figure or low 5 figure sum per year just to meet her minimums/interest repayments, she’ll need to pay tens of thousands a year to clear that. Truly horrifying stuff.

There’s nothing wrong with her selling day planners etc but it’s disingenuous for her to be in the savings space, imo. The salaries she’s eluding to are not in line with what project managers are usually paid. She’d do well to get any full time PAYE role and supplement with TikTok/self employment to clear the debt asap. It doesn’t sound as if she can remortgage to clear it either - terrifying - and it’s a bad market to sell in. Yikes.
When she first spoke of her new 10k debt a few months back it was 0% interest. Let’s see how she fully explains the next £20k. She is already saying that her income is improving though she has said this before . She could easily earn more than her previous full time income by doing freelance work she just chooses not to as she wants to work part time and fully remote . If she uses the method before of how she paid off her debt in under 6 months expect her to start promoting affiliate links to her audience

£30k in debt. Again. What is she playing at?
In one of the comments she answers a question it’s arisen due to an income issue and not overspending. This debt can only have been built up in the last 6 months and her documented outgoings per month in this time would not equate to that allowing for 0 income . There is something very strange about this debt if it is just income not covering usual expenses.
---

She has said previously her mortgage is £300000 over 30 years maybe more and she fixed it 2 (maybe less) years ago for 5 years. In a recent post she stated that she wouldn’t be able to afford the repayments with the current interest rates available if they were at that level when the fixed term finishes. She has an addiction to spending and seems to live in a world way beyond her means . I have no sympathy for her just her children

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
In one of the comments she answers a question it’s arisen due to an income issue and not overspending. This debt can only have been built up in the last 6 months and her documented outgoings per month in this time would not equate to that allowing for 0 income . There is something very strange about this debt if it is just income not covering usual expenses.
---

She has said previously her mortgage is £300000 over 30 years maybe more and she fixed it 2 (maybe less) years ago for 5 years. In a recent post she stated that she wouldn’t be able to afford the repayments with the current interest rates available if they were at that level when the fixed term finishes. She has an addiction to spending and seems to live in a world way beyond her means . I have no sympathy for her just her children
God what an absolute disaster. If she’s maxed affordability based on income then having a £30k debt *plus* coming out onto much higher interest rates she has no chance of being able to secure a mortgage offer. Maybe with her current lender who won’t run the same checks, but as she’s said she won’t be able to afford it so remains doomed. All signs point to her being better off selling it to start again, but rents are expensive so she won’t save much there - the saving will be in being able to enter an IVA or go bankrupt.

Re spending addiction - agree. TikTok it’s harder to see but on her Instagram you can get a better feel for it. I love financial wellness/coaching/deinfluencing TikTok so am aware I’ll sound like a tight bastard in saying this - but instantly what felt off about her is that she’s creating influencer style content whilst also claiming to be about building wealth/savings - the two are at direct odds with each other? Her big schtick is trying to save ~10% of her gross income, whilst also on a single income, and yet she’s clearly trying to be an influencer: each grid post has a different outfit, lots of the interiors cliches influencers push, holidays, etc. I find it hard to believe the £30k debt has absolutely nothing with her trying to live like an influencer.

I’ve just found this thread, I followed her right at the beginning. I had quite a big Klarna balance to clear and a next account that I had outstanding payments on which I was panicking about, and I found her content quite interesting until, Klarna cleared her debt. I thought cheeky cow she earns twice as much as I do why doesn’t she just move to a cheaper area, clean her own god damned house, stop buying expensive stuff and tighten the purse strings like the rest of us have to! I blocked her and just out of curiosity today I looked here and lo and behold she’s back to square one. She needs to see a therapist!

Reactions: 6
Now she's calling out her "trolls". Now if by troll you mean anyone picking out the myriad of holes in your story, the hypocrisy of your postings (clearing debt vs buying 200+ quid sunglasses), entitlement (expecting UC when she decided to quit her job and now claiming to have Access to Work funding), blaming her woes on ex / ADHD and generally frankly absurd statements (I will be a millionaire by 40) then yes Yasmine - I am a troll.

She needs to get off social media, get a proper job again, get some therapy and start acting like a flipping adult.

Reactions: 9
1000052800.png

This is the funniest to do list. So, 8 out of the 12 items are personal normal things.
The Wix task takes minutes, I spy two completely unnecessary purchases/spends and whatever the GWAB stuff is, none of this looks like anything to do with her actual work haha
---
No wonder she's skint, the woman "works" about an hour a day :ROFLMAO:.
Imagine us plebs doing most of her list and full time jobs. I think shes actually taking the piss out of us all haha

Reactions: 5
The fact she doesn't actually show her income or what she spends her money on says it all. If she actually wants views, she should show her credit card statements and break them down. People would lap that up.
She is far less transparent now about her income and outgoings than she was even in the height of her first load of debt, so it reeks of over spending.
You also have to laugh at her utterlack of self awareness, when, after posting about 5 videos of her in debt again and desperatly trying to say its an "income issue", she posts about getting her nails done :ROFLMAO:
---
And, for an extra giggle, I went onto the Nail salon she uses website and adding up the glitter, stickers and removal, her nails would have cost her £65...and she gets them done every couple of weeks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
now a video having nails done..you’d think if you had such debt and such anxiety, luxuries like nails would go?