Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
now a video having nails done..you’d think if you had such debt and such anxiety, luxuries like nails would go?
For her it’s not a luxury it’s either keeping a small business going or has been booked weeks in advance or helps her mental health but you are right in a normal persons mind it is a luxury and would go.
---
View attachment 2623439
This is the funniest to do list. So, 8 out of the 12 items are personal normal things.
The Wix task takes minutes, I spy two completely unnecessary purchases/spends and whatever the GWAB stuff is, none of this looks like anything to do with her actual work haha
---
No wonder she's skint, the woman "works" about an hour a day :ROFLMAO:.
Imagine us plebs doing most of her list and full time jobs. I think shes actually taking the piss out of us all haha
When she posted these regularly I’m not even sure she worked an hour a day. As for the lists she never even seemed to complete these items. She sells herself as a project manager and treats her life as a project but fails miserably at the tasks

Reactions: 6
Assuming an avg APR of 25%, a £30k debt will incur about £20 in interest a day 🫣 so every pound that can be used to service that debt really does make an impact, idk what she’s doing bleeping around with cash stuffing envelopes and pretending it’s all ok 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Assuming an avg APR of 25%, a £30k debt will incur about £20 in interest a day 🫣 so every pound that can be used to service that debt really does make an impact, idk what she’s doing bleeping around with cash stuffing envelopes and pretending it’s all ok 🫣🫣
I imagine it's because she has to keep up the charade that cash stuffing actually helped get her out of debt in the first place. That, and she might want to sell some more crappy drop shipped binders or envelopes again 🥴

Reactions: 1
I've seen her in the online space for years but she's always had an off vibe imo.
She was known on other socials before tiktok and what I will say is that I'm strongly suspicious that she bought her following or used fake engagement tactics. She always massively overspent on artisan brands.
She focuses on the negative so much, so she can come through it, look like a saviour and have all the positive attention.
--
I'm all for people treating themselves as a pick-me-up but she seems to treat herself on a daily basis. I dont even think they look that good, definitely not worth £65.

Last edited:
£65 for nails! That's crazy, that's the same cost that I spend at the hairdressers every 2 months to get rid of the greys! It's the only thing I spend money on thats for myself...unless you count all the dental work I've had done lately! (Tooth ache after tooth ache and infections - never ending the last few months, dentist says it's a run of bad luck :-( ).

Turning down a £65k job is silly. Take that job while you look for something else. My salary is half that and plus some! OK I don't live in London but I'm a single mum too, renting, debt and struggling. Even thinking of cutting my hair dresser trip back to every 2.5 months, not sure if I can last that long with my grey stripe though.

Her lasted IG reel, no way could I post a half naked picture on social media. She has balls!

How is this journey going to end in a good way. Yes she has health issues but to blame that on her debt is wrong. If she has got her self into 30k plus debt this year when she has posts showing her income covered her main outgoings this is equating to 3k extra expenditure a month , by convention a quick fix to her health that debt will only grow. Who is giving her the finance. It has to be remembered she paid off around £10k of her last debt using her remortgage so that’s not really paid off but a very expensive long term debt, she also took out car finance as she thought her old car was too expensive , that must be coming to an end in the next year or so and iirc it was a lease deal so will have to find the rest of the money or find money to finance another at some point . She has never been shy of showing off her body and craves the attention it brings, she’s already in the last year admitted to using weight loss injections that made her very ill .will she do this again or fly abroad for an operation , if the latter then is the cost of this some of her new debt ? I can’t believe a medical practitioner has advocated a quick fix to her illnesses . She seriously needs help

Reactions: 2
If she planned on going viral with the underwear TikTok it hasn’t worked. Hardly any interaction. Does she not understand that mental health , weight are serious topics and shouldn’t be used as a means to earn money off of social media

Reactions: 5
It surely can’t be just an income/cash flow problem when a couple of weeks ago she debuted a mulberry wallet that she spent £280 on ‘in the sale’ - that was only in August. So the cash flow issues have started after that?? So £30k in less than 3 months? She was in £10k of debt in august, so another £20k since then? It’s mind boggling

However, I do feel for her, there’s obviously huge underlying issues there with impulsive spending and I hope she gets the help that she needs

• Wow
It’s completely due to over spending even if she made no money in the last few months to rack up £30k debt is a huge amount of money - this is going to be extremely difficult for her to solve before her mortgage renews

It’s completely due to over spending even if she made no money in the last few months to rack up £30k debt is a huge amount of money - this is going to be extremely difficult for her to solve before her mortgage renews
What do you think she is spending it on? I mean 30k is a huge amount of money she can’t just be buying purses and having her nails done to rack that up in such a short space for time. Does anyone think she’s gambling? She used to do the online slots maybe she’s been sucked in?!

What do you think she is spending it on? I mean 30k is a huge amount of money she can’t just be buying purses and having her nails done to rack that up in such a short space for time. Does anyone think she’s gambling? She used to do the online slots maybe she’s been sucked in?!
Wouldn’t be a surprise as she comes across as having addiction issues . Not sure she is entirely honest with her posts so the debt might have been accumulated over a much longer period. She has also only guessed this debt almost certainly it will be considerably more.
How can claim her to be an inspiration and believe in her

So we all agree she’s making up a larger debt hoping for engagement like last year to pay off probably smaller debts rather than going back to work lol

Reactions: 4
So we all agree she’s making up a larger debt hoping for engagement like last year to pay off probably smaller debts rather than going back to work lol
I actually don't think she's making it up, more she's telling porky pies about how she got into debt.

Is it Yasmine who rents somewhere as her office or am i confusing her with someone else? That can not be cheap?

She moved into some office space a couple of months ago. Hadn’t mentioned what she pays only she shares it with an artist.
Has lied about the debt and the spending that has got her to such a level of debt . If the debt has gone from 10k in September which she documented to her announcement of 30k beginning of December then it’s not an income issue . She only last month posted she was £300 over budget . The only income issue I would predict would be she has used money set aside for tax based on anticipated earnings to cover it .
---
IMG_0780.jpeg

this was a post on IG in June !

Last edited:
  • Wow
I had a look back on her tiktok and she had videos of her spreadsheets from Sept with her outgoings. Soe thoughts

- £400 a month on childcare - which she doesn't need. Her son is 11 I believe and should be able to walk home with his sister. Get rid.
- No mention of cleaner. One would think that is a fixed cost (odd)
- No mention of costs of coworking space/office. No way that is free of charge
- Daft Vet membership cost of £18 a month. Those are a complete scam
- In sept she made an income of £1500 from self employment, £827 PAYE, £145 child benefit and some other small bits on side hustles. Her ex also paid her £660 in maintenance.
- the PAYE thing is interesting a would that not mean she has a steady income from something?
- I also noticed she now pays £128 a month health insurance. Was she not complaining about seeing the GP? Not sure how this works as if she pays that she can pretty much get same day appts.

Will dig more lol
---
Taking into all that in Sept - via her own spreadsheets, she had an income of £2987 and outgoings of £2027, leaving her £960 to spend for the month on food, petrol and extras...She should be FINE on this, so it HAS t be a spending issue!
That being said, if the ex didnt pay that £660 (which I reckon he does) and she cut the childminder costs, she'd still be left with £700 a month to spend, and tbh, considering she works duck all (and apparently doesn't eat much lol lies), this should be loads!
---
She also lies in an Oct video saying she paid herself £400 from self employment which is "an improvement on last month" when in September she showed income from self employmebt being £1500.
Something massively off.
---
And in another cash stuffing video for Oct she says she puts aside £60 a month on her nails and £40 a month on petrol as it's hybrid and never needs more than that apparently.
---
Oh, but but but, she actually rarely puts in the "actual" amounts, only the "projected" especially on her Youtube budgets. This is a red flag in itself as you never actually see the outcomes, only her projected spending

Last edited:
Why does she even have health insurance when her finances are tight . I would think none of the current issues are covered and there would be excess to pay for each condition. I understand when you take out subscriptions which she has for private dentists as NHS dentists are rare.
Her todo list on Monday mentioned filming more of her debt but complete silence yesterday on socials . She lives in a fantasy world aspiring to being a millionaire and filming stupid how much I would need to live TikTok’s whilst ignoring what is going on in her real life . She spends money on projects in anticipation she will make money I just don’t think she does. How much did she spend upfront on the development and production of the paper planner and digital planner, the project management course (her supposed forte) , last week she mentioned close to signing off the production of her podcast, no doubt an upfront cost with little ideas of how to recoup the money . Her money issues (and who knows how truthful they are) are her own making no one else’s.

Her money issues (and who knows how truthful they are) are her own making no one else’s.
Think a large part of it is a level of delusion re what her income actually is. Imagine that’s enabled/made particularly problematic when there’s a self employment component to what you earn, cos she can always tell herself £xk is coming so she can bung this bag/whatever onto a credit card, only for it never to come or be needed on bills.

The salaries she’s mentioned for project management are on the high side already, so if she’s aiming for more she’ll have to retrain into a profession that gets paid more. She’d be better going back to basics and working full time & managing to save for a few years before the absolute delusion of becoming a millionaire. You have to shift a LOT of product, whether it’s your own ali express resale tat, or via affiliates, to net a million in profit.

The salaries she’s mentioned for project management are on the high side already, so if she’s aiming for more she’ll have to retrain into a profession that gets paid more. She’d be better going back to basics and working full time & managing to save for a few years before the absolute delusion of becoming a millionaire. You have to shift a LOT of product, whether it’s your own ali express resale tat, or via affiliates, to net a million in profit.
Also - I imagine her CV doesn't look that great now. I'd laugh if someone's CV had "influencer" on it, which I imagine hers does haha.
I also swear I saw her mention that start-ups don't offer high enough salaries. Which is complete bullshit and are more than likely to be offering HIGHER salaries than other corporates.

Also - I imagine her CV doesn't look that great now. I'd laugh if someone's CV had "influencer" on it, which I imagine hers does haha.
I also swear I saw her mention that start-ups don't offer high enough salaries. Which is complete bullshit and are more than likely to be offering HIGHER salaries than other corporates.
Not all startups are made equal tbf and it’s not as if she’ll be applying for anything technical. Tech project managers tend to have experience in engineering themselves so she’s competing against far more skilled candidates so will always be stuck in the lower end of the very average salary bracket for the role. She’s delusional on so many levels and would be best investing in some help to combat that before getting back on the relentless hamster wheel of generating + paying down debts.