Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably managed to lower her debt slightly today as she has mentioned her dog has fathered some puppies so will be in for some money for that no doubt .

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Probably managed to lower her debt slightly today as she has mentioned her dog has fathered some puppies so will be in for some money for that no doubt .
I think with those kinds of things, with him fathering them, she will have been paid for him to go meet the female dog. Don't think she will get money from the puppies, normally a flat fee like that.

But would still be a fee , it’s not like she has to do the hard work of bringing them to 12 weeks and advertising for owners etc
I just hope she doesn’t see it as a meal ticket and she advertises him out .
my understanding is the fee would normally be the cost of the sale of one puppy .

She talked so much shite she can’t keep up with her own lies. Her main reason for paying for private healthcare was because of A’s condition, yet she’s posted a video saying the nhs are letting her down, but you privately Yasmine?
They are a very unlucky family if they are constantly let down by the NHS . Familar story about being her daughter now being lost in the system , is she sure she hasn’t just forgotten appointments or disagreed with the professionals.
As for justifying private for her daughter’s condition, does she actually check whether the insurance would cover the cost of some treatments and the nhs would act quickly for such an illness esp with a child.
If that’s a taxi in Sri Lanka she is in recording herself sleeping the taxi driver must wonder who the hell he has in the taxi. If manifesting is her approach to paying off this debt and she was using the approach last year in getting work it’s no surprise she is back in debt.

Reactions: 2
Just seen the videos pop up about 120£ a night in Sri Lanka, I thought her friend gifted the stay / house swap lol feels like a lie to make up for more spending whilst being in so much debt

Reactions: 3
Just seen the videos pop up about 120£ a night in Sri Lanka, I thought her friend gifted the stay / house swap lol feels like a lie to make up for more spending whilst being in so much debt
Of course, another lie from the liar. Shocking. I'd be more shocked if she didn't lie at this point.

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow her closely enough to know, but why on earth would you leave a stable well paid job with John Lewis to be self employed. Especially if you have ADHD and have trouble organising yourself? I think she is completely out of her depth and trying anything to make money. Whilst also believing she’s great and that companies will keep getting her to promote their products

Reactions: 5
There is a house swap , her justification of a cheap holiday was purely based on that. There was always going to be extra spending which she will have not budged for and probably will be the subject of what I spent on holiday video .
She calls herself a seasoned traveller and also promotes herself as a budgeting expert. There was no evidence in her budgeting that she has budgeted for the holiday itself

There is a house swap , her justification of a cheap holiday was purely based on that. There was always going to be extra spending which she will have not budged for and probably will be the subject of what I spent on holiday video .
She calls herself a seasoned traveller and also promotes herself as a budgeting expert. There was no evidence in her budgeting that she has budgeted for the holiday itself
Such a good point about her not having put a penny aside for this holiday in any savings pot ever mentioned.
I spy another fib.
---
I watched some of her TikTok and she says in a new video that she misses talking on social media and there is no reason why she shouldn't make videos while she is there, but she has also said she is working while there, so wtf?
She has also said she is going to show her spending haha, unless we see her actual bank statements I call absolute bullshit.
---
That place looks awful. Her video was also dreadful. Just showing us some pitch black jungle and some grimy bathroom. For £120 I'd be fuming hahhhhhhh

Last edited:
Don’t understand she’s spent £120 on a villa (when has somewhere free to stay) - the film didn’t make the villa look good at night and also showed her son with no top on in bed which for me is a huge invasion of his privacy. Also paying for a driver… like someone said if there had been a holiday budget people would understand but it goes to show she’s £36k in debt, going deeper, she should not be offering financial or budgeting advice!! And this manifesting stuff is bull - make a plan and stick to it!

Reactions: 4
Don’t understand she’s spent £120 on a villa (when has somewhere free to stay) - the film didn’t make the villa look good at night and also showed her son with no top on in bed which for me is a huge invasion of his privacy. Also paying for a driver… like someone said if there had been a holiday budget people would understand but it goes to show she’s £36k in debt, going deeper, she should not be offering financial or budgeting advice!! And this manifesting stuff is bull - make a plan and stick to it!
Agree with the villa, looks a bit built for tourists, not defending her but hiring a driver to travel around places in lots of Asia is quite a good means of seeing a country, helps out a local and they tend to be able to arrange things.
Im sure her friends said there would be overlap when they return back to Sri Lanka but they seem to still be in London. Do schools in London still charge to take kids out ?

I absolutely cannot bear this woman. She is so chaotic and wants everything to come easy to her. The last two TikTok’s I’ve seen of hers mention taking the kids out of school to travel and also buying a house in Cardiff. It’s a new idea every day. Just get a full time job!!!!

Agree with the villa, looks a bit built for tourists, not defending her but hiring a driver to travel around places in lots of Asia is quite a good means of seeing a country, helps out a local and they tend to be able to arrange things.
Im sure her friends said there would be overlap when they return back to Sri Lanka but they seem to still be in London. Do schools in London still charge to take kids out ?
Absolutely, I’ve hired a driver before in Asia, but I think to say she’s not going to spend hardly any money when there and not having mentioned in any budgets in the last 18 months paying for this it just seems disingenuous

Promoting a buy now pay later credit company and hoping for the referral fee. She has always said she only posts ads for companies she agrees with . This is so wrong when she publicly claimed mental health and got Klarna to refund her a couple of thousand pounds .
This holiday seems to be continuing, not a very cheap holiday if she actually had paid work she has had to give up .
Guess no one was interested in the what she spent day as video never appeared. Other than piggybacking on the followers she acquired when she was first in debt what does she really offer as an influencer other than posting links others are posting and showing press paid holidays , festivals which she doesn’t earn anything for.
if she is not £40k in debt by the end of January then there has been more lies told

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So now she’s going to start selling her worn sandals to men with a fetish. Give me strength

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It feels like she’s spiralling a bit? :/ like first pushing affiliate codes for BNPL stuff now this, it’s uncomfortable viewing for sure. That’s not to say that OF/feet things are the sign of a low alone but knowing she’s got £30k (? £36k? Who knows) of debt and is being somewhat pushed into it is ☹

So now she’s going to start selling her worn sandals to men with a fetish. Give me strength
How many sandals does she actually own or will she have gone out and bought up for this purpose .
---
It feels like she’s spiralling a bit? :/ like first pushing affiliate codes for BNPL stuff now this, it’s uncomfortable viewing for sure. That’s not to say that OF/feet things are the sign of a low alone but knowing she’s got £30k (? £36k? Who knows) of debt and is being somewhat pushed into it is ☹
She sold feet pics on OF before , but was not open how she managed to as it was supposedly from marketing on a separate social account

see she is still aspiring to be a millionaire by 40

Asking guys to dm her if interested. She has a history of calling people out on socials including some guy that had asked her for a date and obviously the admission of outing the attached guy(s) to partners who in their right mind would message her