Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of many observations and questions marks is why would she get an amex that has a fee when you can get ones with no fee 🤔 I have one that gets points and I don't pay a fee at all. Moron.
She has the Amex rewards scheme mentioned on her latest blog post but no mention of fees may apply. Similarly she mentions Chase has great interest rates. I believe Chase have recently been criticised for making their current account zero interest on balances .

The blog post she has put all this on she spent a full day writing and the contents are just in the main a list of affiliate links where she will earn money or get points for someone signing up . Even the survey app makes a mention with a bonus of 20p ! For signing up .
She mentions Sainsbury’s nectar and a con being it’s impossible to Shop at Sainsbury’s if you don’t have your card with you to get the savings. Has she not heard of adding your card to the wallet or just having the app installed !
---
She’s either lying about the debt for followers or she’ll need to declare herself bankrupt by 40. I feel sorry for her really she’s clearly quite mentally till and unable to cope with ‘adult’ life
Agree there are lots of inconsistencies about the debt and it’s easy to believe she is making it up

Reactions: 3
She has the Amex rewards scheme mentioned on her latest blog post but no mention of fees may apply. Similarly she mentions Chase has great interest rates. I believe Chase have recently been criticised for making their current account zero interest on balances .

The blog post she has put all this on she spent a full day writing and the contents are just in the main a list of affiliate links where she will earn money or get points for someone signing up . Even the survey app makes a mention with a bonus of 20p ! For signing up .
She mentions Sainsbury’s nectar and a con being it’s impossible to Shop at Sainsbury’s if you don’t have your card with you to get the savings. Has she not heard of adding your card to the wallet or just having the app installed !
---

Agree there are lots of inconsistencies about the debt and it’s easy to believe she is making it up
Wasn’t she an engineering product manager? 🤯 in retail?! Stocard has been a thing for years now, got bought by klarna recently and is a whole marketing channel for retailers including JL&P! 🤯

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t she an engineering product manager? 🤯 in retail?! Stocard has been a thing for years now, got bought by klarna recently and is a whole marketing channel for retailers including JL&P! 🤯
Project manager in technology John Lewis and then River Island

another TikTok this evening mentioning beginning her debt journey of £44k for new followers and how she is now in a good place to once again share all her income streams.

How often has she said the same the last few weeks and not delivered .

Her outgoings are now £3000 a month , can’t recall if that relates to previous outgoings seems higher and no details so can’t see if it is minus the mortgage interest. Says need to earn £6k a month to cover this .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Project manager in technology John Lewis and then River Island

another TikTok this evening mentioning beginning her debt journey of £44k for new followers and how she is now in a good place to once again share all her income streams.

How often has she said the same the last few weeks and not delivered .

Her outgoings are now £3000 a month , can’t recall if that relates to previous outgoings seems higher and no details so can’t see if it is minus the mortgage interest. Says need to earn £6k a month to cover this .
She makes my head spin.
Going through all of this all over again and asking for views so she can pay off her second lot of debt?! 🤯

Reactions: 6
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't know how she sleeps at night. The thought of all that debt plus a mortgage, general living and no secure job and she just seems to be so unbothered by it. I would be stressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Like the inside scoop on the new app looking to go to beta and wanting people to sign up. Of course she has the inside scoop she is working for the company. The immortal line of imagine being one of the first to use TikTok is unreal . Obviously some apps make it but so many don’t and run out of funds .
if they were to be a serious player they wouldn’t be using her in whatever consultancy role she has created for herself
---
IMG_1447.jpeg

Does she actually believe people will sign up to these

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Would you spend money on budgeting coaching with someone who can't manage their own budget?

I didn't think so. She is off her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Very much so . If anyone is interested she advertised a podcast she was featured on called That Money Show it’s episode 10 and she appears about 35 minutes in . You don’t learn anything new and it’s the same rehashed stuff re first debt and now this but there is a real arrogance to her. It’s a shame the presenter didn’t push her further on esp the second debt as it’s so unbelievable how she describes getting into it

Like the inside scoop on the new app looking to go to beta and wanting people to sign up. Of course she has the inside scoop she is working for the company. The immortal line of imagine being one of the first to use TikTok is unreal . Obviously some apps make it but so many don’t and run out of funds .
if they were to be a serious player they wouldn’t be using her in whatever consultancy role she has created for herself
---
View attachment 2989736
Does she actually believe people will sign up to these
That is actually insane - at £100ph you could speak to actual FCA regulated wealth manager/IFA, not someone £50k in debt forced to sell their home? 🤡

Reactions: 9
There will be one person that will have actually requested this without really understanding what she actually means and what they will get out of it and whether they actually need it.

The £250 option shows this in the details
IMG_1448.jpeg

She is 38? So 20 years experience of coaching teams and individuals 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She announced her new debt in Dec - so 7 months ago. Whats she paid off in that time?
---
Omg we should club together book a call and record it for laughs…the world can then see what genius advice a woman - who has got into cumulatively over £100k of debt whilst having a career - can give.

Based on the earlier post on this thread she has paid off £13K if any of the figures are accurate given the £57k was only announced later based on her forgetting she had loaned £20k rather than the stated £10K so had revised her initial debt
Putting this print screen here for posterity, the total is £44k, she’s said down from £57k total. She’s mentioned 30% interest on the £16k MBNA and that Amex wouldn’t reduce her interest rate when she called, can’t imagine she’s got an interest free loan, PayPal might be the only interest free part? I’m shocked they lend up to £4k tbh I always thought they were a BNPL sort of thing where it’s just divided into 3?

Amazed she needs a new mattress even if it’s gifted . Would have thought she would have replaced that with some really expensive brand as soon as she split from her ex
See she is justifying a comment re using the remortgage to pay off the last part of her first debt and is arguing her money mindset has changed even mentioning she has low self esteem
Based on her June budget sheet this is month 3 of her interest only mortgage so half way through . The budget just shows how tight things really are for her once the £600 extra on the mortgage comes back into the budget. Absolutely no mention of a savings pot for tax that she will eventually owe as the majority of income is a dividend payment , also no mention of any savings pot for the summer holidays as there must be need for extra childcare which are only 5 weeks away even if she is planning on living in a van for a month a thing that has not been mentioned since she posted it . How can she plan to spend more on herself than on the kids , does she ever take them out and do things with them , hair cuts , clubs , clothes

Reactions: 2
A month or so ago she was saying she had a terrible back from her mattress but poor old her just couldn’t afford a new one…

Imagine living in a van with her for more than 10 mins let alone a month

It’s insane to me that the dogs cost her £250 a month; over 3 times what she budgets for her kids spending!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s insane to me that the dogs cost her £250 a month; over 3 times what she budgets for her kids spending!!
£250 a month feels low for two dogs if that as she says includes food, dogger sitters and walkers for two dogs. Having used a local daycare service a few times recently I have paid £30 a day for a general 8 to 6 place . Obviously cheaper if I left the dog at home and had someone come in twice a day to check and walk . I can’t remember the figure quoted but it wasn’t way cheaper . She can’t be working full time in the office. I did spot on her budgeting post she didn’t actually say how much the new loan was .
There is a reply to a comment where is has said she used to be a project manager and is now a project consultant helping startups . Is that really a thing ?
---
Based on her June budget sheet this is month 3 of her interest only mortgage so half way through . The budget just shows how tight things really are for her once the £600 extra on the mortgage comes back into the budget.
Octobers budget if she is still posting and has had similar earnings until then will be interesting . I still hold the opinion selling her property will be a distinct possibility once her fixed rate deal ends without some major increases on her income streams .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1