Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s loving the drama and popping off at people in the comments.
She’s playing the whole ‘I’m not like other girls because I freed the nipple’ as though she’s the only person that’s done it. Personally would rather have my photo taken because I’m dressed nice rather than just because my nipples are out.

Dress is Dolce and Gabbana and styled like this on their website which I think it’s much nicer
597A0724-8F98-45ED-A91D-CA657130F251.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Also wasn’t she at the Julian McDonald show? Bit tacky to wear an attention seeking dress from another designer, especially if photographers ask who she’s wearing (not that they would considering she isn’t the celebrity she thinks she is)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's making herself look a bigger tool going on and on and on about it. Oh and everyone who has a negative opinion is jealous 🙄🙄. People are allowed to have an opinion without it being about jealousy.

Reactions: 8
It was clearly a way to jump start things again,she’s become irrelevant and she is probs not making much money atm

Reactions: 10
When suddenly nipples become your whole personality for the week zzzz

all the clapping back is just embarrassing, she looks tacky and has no class. I’m all for free the nipple but she just looked awful - the whole look

• Haha
Omg the q&a, must be asking herself.

Also why does an infected nipple make her feel sexy that’s bleeping weird.
Howling 😂😂😂😂.

She's really embarrassing herself as long as she's well chuffed with herself and it felt amazing for her then carry on. She's making a meal out of it by banging on and on and on and she still didn't get in the DM 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
She's terribly butt hurt the fact she dropped so many followers. She keeps going on and on when most people moved on yesterday. It's her attitude and repetitiveness that's turning people off. Flash away hun, it's you that's still making a big deal about it. No wonder folk are unfollowing, boring duck.

Reactions: 11
She's terribly butt hurt the fact she dropped so many followers. She keeps going on and on when most people moved on yesterday. It's her attitude and repetitiveness that's turning people off. Flash away hun, it's you that's still making a big deal about it. No wonder folk are unfollowing, boring duck.
you’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s proper pissed everyone isn’t saying how amazing and brave she is.
Of course some people will unfollow, they came for Zara hauls not nips. And others have seen her awful attitude now and have had enough! She’ll dine out on this for ages…. Keeps going on that women are sooo bitchy and mean and what a poor victim I am 🙄 give it a rest

Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 she's changed her profile pic to one with her tits on show 😂😂😂.

That ll show them all. Darling, read the room, you are making more and more of an embarrassment of yourself, we've all seen woman's nipples, you ain't special, grow up, I'm cringing here on her behalf 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
That woman calling her mum out for calling her followers nobodies 🤭 I mean that’s what Yas really thinks and we all knew that but her mum just confirmed it 😂

her replies to people are like how you used to reply to someone when you were having an argument at 10 years old🙈 embarrassing babes

• Haha
She honestly looks maniacal in that latest story. I bet she’s so fuming about all the lost followers!

Reactions: 7
She's all over the place, she needs to calm herself down, still can't believe she shared a message from her dad, saying she looked amazing. That's quite creepy. I would die if my dad messaged me that after staring at boobs, actually dying of embarrassment here for her 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just popped onto her stories from 11 hours ago and she said she’s managed to weed out 11,000 fakies! Is she being sarcastic with that amount? 😂 and if it’s the truth she must be absolutely seething 😂 does she think with the replies she’s going to her loads of brands who want to work with her? She’s not giving off empowerment she’s giving off little witch who didn’t get her own way and is throwing a strop!

• Haha
Jesus wept she's still going, is someone sitting behind her feeding 10ps into her. She is ruining herself, brand's will be keeping a wide berth from now on. Move on yas it's wearing a hat now 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
-It’s giving Julia fox.
-I love the irony of people saying how you shouldn’t bash someone for their looks etc and wouldn’t say that to someone in real life and then going on to say everyone who’s writing stuff about her have no pics of themselves so must all be ugly etc 😂 too funny! -Yes I’m sure all 11,000 people who unfollowed her were all jealous and hideous 🙄
-She is a boring attention seeker and a massive pick me.
-No one cares about your pancakes, they just think you look like trash.
-Whatever she’s had done to her face looks awful.
- I used to like her, recently started watching her stories and find her to be massively unlikeable.
-if my dad saw and then commented on my tits I’d leave the country 🤯

• Haha