Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely don’t blame her at all but I think how she dragged him on social media / rubbed stuff in his face was unnessary… he clearly was having a tough time… also she can mourn however way she likes… I still think she’s seems a crappy person… comes across very superficial and fake… definite mean girls vibes

Reactions: 4
God she bloody loves herself on tik tok doesn’t she? If she was chocolate, she’d eat herself!

Reactions: 2
Oh dear
I had just found her on tik tok and was AGOG at her body and style
I think I have a crush
She’s killing it with the dresses etc

Now I see a tattle thread
I will have to read back 🙃😆🤪

Can someone please explain the accent thing to me? Like she CONSTANTLY flits between a London accent and then what is a Aussie accent? With respect, is she mentally well? It’s so embarrassing watching her do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone please explain the accent thing to me? Like she CONSTANTLY flits between a London accent and then what is a Aussie accent? With respect, is she mentally well? It’s so embarrassing watching her do it.
I think she thinks it’s funny and quirky

• Sick
I can’t stand it when she does that!! It’s not funny and I’m sure her Aussie followers won’t appreciate it either

New to this thread. She’s just come up on my fyp for the first time and came straight here to see if there was a thread. Loves herself, doesn’t she.
Also, I noticed the accent. Weird.

Reactions: 3
New to this thread. She’s just come up on my fyp for the first time and came straight here to see if there was a thread. Loves herself, doesn’t she.
Also, I noticed the accent. Weird.
It’s so tedious. It’s walk back from the camera, pouting, doing a weird accent wearing cheap but expensive tit from the most random brands and repeat. She’s clearly got an ED and using Tiktok to body check.

This girl keeps coming up on Tiktok every day with a new outfit. I assume they're mostly pr or gifted but the overconsumption is so off-putting! And the stupid accent thing drives me nuts.

What does she live on, honestly? She has got to have some sugar business going on?! Then again she does post on Tiktok really often and if she links everything to LTK, she is earning quite a lot.

Last edited: