Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She def does drive a fiat 500. She films herself in that often. She is def more interested in designer labels than she wants us to think. I dont really get it. Maybe she doesn’t want to look like a wanna be so acts as though she’s beyond all these status symbols (whilst still trying to attain them anyway)

Reactions: 2
Is she actually trying to flog a baby sling?? She would literally sell her granny for a bit of extra cash 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s losing hundreds of followers a day
I think maybe because she doesn’t really promote anything so I don’t really know how she makes her money, and most of her clothing reels are Zara and they don’t pay influencers ( I wish other clothing stores would follow suit) she just seems really lost

Reactions: 5
Even the Zara hauls are getting boring 💤 if you’re that much of a stan to Zara you’ll already be shopping there it’s not like you need to watch Yas to get styling tips .. it’s literally head to toe Zara… she may as well be a Zara mannequin

Reactions: 7
I think maybe because she doesn’t really promote anything so I don’t really know how she makes her money, and most of her clothing reels are Zara and they don’t pay influencers ( I wish other clothing stores would follow suit) she just seems really lost
i always wondered how she made money when almost everything she does is Zara?

Reactions: 1
She makes my eyes roll all the way back my head sometimes. “These are a size 0 and they’re a bit loose” pick me pick meeee ✨

She makes my eyes roll all the way back my head sometimes. “These are a size 0 and they’re a bit loose” pick me pick meeee ✨
I know some people just have that kind of figure naturally so I don’t want to sound horrible but it’s really not something to be bragging about, I would be concerned if a size 0 was too big, I’m naturally a very small person & before I fell pregnant I could train sometimes twice a day, my diet was 80% immaculate and I still wasn’t that small 🙈

Reactions: 4
WHY is she in Iceland for the second time for a work trip and never creates any content?! I really don't know how she makes the money, only options at this point are family money or sugar daddy or both.

Reactions: 5
WHY is she in Iceland for the second time for a work trip and never creates any content?! I really don't know how she makes the money, only options at this point are family money or sugar daddy or both.
I thought this too. Looks like people have lost so much interest in her

This girl is psychotic one minute she’s filming herself crying next minute she’s the happiest luckiest girl? Someone needs to take her phone away

Reactions: 7