Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has her nipple post been deleted?
From what I can see the attention seeker has pinned it on her insta.

We all moved on 5 minutes after it happened but see that she's having to mention it again amongst her boasts about going to US looking for a man in maimi. Obv flashing her bits didn't have the desired effect to get in the DM sidebar of shame so desperado Yasmin is back!!!

Reactions: 4
What visa / lawyer is she getting for 100k??? The girl hasn’t a clue… A LOT of 1/2 year visas are under 1k and you just apply online… then after that for extended visa / permanent residency you’re talking no more thank £5k…

What she should say is she’s not skilled as an “influencer” so it’s in the eyes of these countries they’ve no need for her so she can’t get a visa past the initial 12 months and more she’s too scared to move overseas .. she’s full of crap

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What visa / lawyer is she getting for 100k??? The girl hasn’t a clue… A LOT of 1/2 year visas are under 1k and you just apply online… then after that for extended visa / permanent residency you’re talking no more thank £5k…

What she should say is she’s not skilled as an “influencer” so it’s in the eyes of these countries they’ve no need for her so she can’t get a visa past the initial 12 months and more she’s too scared to move overseas .. she’s full of crap
I was wondering this! My husband got his residency for New Zealand and it was like 5k all in (maybe slightly more or less, I can’t exactly remember) where the hell is she getting 100k from 😂 plus she said she shoot’s 90% of her content from England, I’m sure Zara has shops everywhere in Europe 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

So many influencers have moved to America. Often they get some kind of talent visa, not sure what the actual name of it is but it’s for people in the creative industry and it includes influencers. Maybe rent and living costs in Miami are just too expensive so she made the visa excuse because I’m sure if she wanted to she’d have no problem relocating

Reactions: 5
I was wondering this! My husband got his residency for New Zealand and it was like 5k all in (maybe slightly more or less, I can’t exactly remember) where the hell is she getting 100k from 😂 plus she said she shoot’s 90% of her content from England, I’m sure Zara has shops everywhere in Europe 🫣😂
She needs that front room with the lightening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's so full of shite, it's all me me me, look where I am, living my best life, she's so boring when she's abroad, sits with a drink looking for a man like a desperado and the way she poses with her big size 18 manly foot pointing really rips ma knitting

• Haha
Ye she does coke across a bit desperate in terms on men… it’s like that’s her goal … meet a rich man

Reactions: 2
Ye she does coke across a bit desperate in terms on men… it’s like that’s her goal … meet a rich man
People like Yasmin who have been in a long term relationship from a young age tend to be like that, a bit lost navigating life as a single person. She’s desperately looking for a new bf whilst trying to come across like she’s happily single yet seems to revolve her entire life around men

She's so full of shite, it's all me me me, look where I am, living my best life, she's so boring when she's abroad, sits with a drink looking for a man like a desperado and the way she poses with her big size 18 manly foot pointing really rips ma knitting
I was so distracted by her feet in her latest posts 🤣

• Haha
Why is she wearing a full face of make up while sunbathing 🙈 then she’ll moan her skin has broken out, I mean, get your spf on and get a bit of vitamin D on your face rather than using filters all the time 🙈

Reactions: 5
How much of an absolute twit is this lassie making of herself, standing outside wetherspoons looking like a dogs dinner with stay humble like the little people should be grateful that big man feet Yas is in their presence, just reeks of looking down her nose at people 🙄🙄

I know it's like I am the amazing yas look at me standing outside a wetherspoons being a nice humble person 🙄🙄. See I can stand outside pubs like this I'm like the rest of ya ll

What is going on with her lips on her stories today? They look……(thinking of nice word 😂) differant 🤣

• Haha
I see she’s going back to Miami again and doing some serious shopping at the airport! I thought she didn’t waste money on handbags???? Or is that another one of her ✨contradictions✨ also love how she had to drop the price of the Prada bag.. as though she doesn’t make us feel poor enough 😂

• Haha
I see she’s going back to Miami again and doing some serious shopping at the airport! I thought she didn’t waste money on handbags???? Or is that another one of her ✨contradictions✨ also love how she had to drop the price of the Prada bag.. as though she doesn’t make us feel poor enough 😂
There she was staying humble outside a wetherspoons the other day too. She can look down at the little poor people when it suits her. She really is an absolute unlikeable fanny, no wonder Kate distanced herself from her. Me me me yas