Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she was plaffed off by another bloke and desperado ego is making an appearance. She mustn't get enough attention and now she's begging for it 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
‘Guys we are not doing nipple covers, it’s 2023’ Yasmin makes the rules

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys this is so bad but I actually rate it 😂 I mean clearly it’s to get in the daily mail and get more media coverage but I do like the outfit, my saggy nips could never

Reactions: 2
Nipple topic aside that hairdo is not working for her, makes her look like a 50 yo cat woman type of house woman. Ew.

Reactions: 6
The thing is if she's dressed like that just to make the sidebar of shame it's the wrong night to have done it with all the stories being about the baftas and I think she was at a beautyworks thing going by the tags

• Haha
She needs to find some class, why would you show your tits off in public like that. Desperate much

She's clearly annoyed, posting all the negative comments and 'clapping back' it's just not 'her' and she was clearly uncomfortable. I don't think she looked nice at all not because she was hanging out all over the place, it's not why people warmed and followed her in the first place. She's just being desperate and that's sad AF

Reactions: 3
She's clearly annoyed, posting all the negative comments and 'clapping back' it's just not 'her' and she was clearly uncomfortable. I don't think she looked nice at all not because she was hanging out all over the place, it's not why people warmed and followed her in the first place. She's just being desperate and that's sad AF
I don’t think she was uncomfortable at all! I think she thrives off the attention

I thought she was really conscious of her boobs and was considering surgery at one point, now she's happy for everyone to see them clear as day! There are some real attention seekers talked about on here but she is really taking it to extremes 😂

Reactions: 6