Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't seem to understand that she's just made herself more and more unlikeable. Sharing posts from her equally beggy mates. Her mum calling everyone nobodies. They sound like a family of self righteous cunts. I follow loads of fashion accounts and underwear accounts, I don't follow her anymore as she's just an absolute bell end of a lassie and she's let her true colours be known. Time for a career rethink

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The mouth smacking sound she makes on her stories last night. I can't take it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also when she says she's a fashion girl or whatever it was. all her Zara looks are SO generic?? Anyone could put them together, take pics then return the items.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, please tell me she is not trying to compare herself to Lilyrose Depp 🤣🤣🤣 girl, you are most certainly not even close 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's starting to sound like jodie Marsh now, we all unfollowed cos we is all jeluss

Reactions: 3
Very tempted to unfollow just to add to the numbers 😂 I bet she’s raging .. she prob thought she’d gain followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's so immature, the whinging she did when she moved an hour away to London 🙄 and realised she was too much of a nobody so moved back to Brighton, she constantly begging for attention. Apparently 15k folk unfollowed her cos they are jealous, na doll, you're a bore, over explaining why you walked around with that awful ensemble expecting to be adored, she really does think she's a big deal, her daft mammy feeding her all this pish

Also when she says she's a fashion girl or whatever it was. all her Zara looks are SO generic?? Anyone could put them together, take pics then return the items.
Tbh the generic influencers are the most popular because the stuff they post is actually wearable - look at cocobeautea, Kate Hutchins, whatemwore etc. Plus the audience they target is much wider, most people with jobs and over a certain age don’t walk around wearing extravagant looking outfits as cool as it looks it’s just not practical for their life. So it baffles me as to why Yasmin would wear that dress with her nipples on display, that’s not what people follow her for 🙄 think she’s just a bit lost atm

Reactions: 9
Tbh the generic influencers are the most popular because the stuff they post is actually wearable - look at cocobeautea, Kate Hutchins, whatemwore etc. Plus the audience they target is much wider, most people with jobs and over a certain age don’t walk around wearing extravagant looking outfits as cool as it looks it’s just not practical for their life. So it baffles me as to why Yasmin would wear that dress with her nipples on display, that’s not what people follow her for 🙄 think she’s just a bit lost atm
Hold on, I can answer this… It was for attention 😊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s updated her profile pic 🥴
And she's pinned the picture of her in the dress with her boobs on show. Desperate dan that one 😂😂😂. It's like she's scouting for a blue tick man to message her.
Pick me!!!
Pick meeeeee!!!!
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s lost so many followers it really wasn’t worth it. It’s like she wants to be messy instead of likeable, I don’t get it. That’s not how you run a business. If she focused on the content people initially followed her for she’d have surpassed 1M by now

Oh and let’s drive whilst filming!!!!! What an idiot. She could get done by the police for that !!!

Reactions: 5
Why is she doing paid ads with her doing that fake Australian accent for half of it??? If I was that brand I would not approve / make her delete and do it again!!!! How unprofessional!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she doing paid ads with her doing that fake Australian accent for half of it??? If I was that brand I would not approve / make her delete and do it again!!!! How unprofessional!!!!!
I don’t see an ad disclaimer on the story, although doesn’t mean it’s not an ad 😂

I think she looked pissed that those girls behind her didn’t fan girl all over her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t see an ad disclaimer on the story, although doesn’t mean it’s not an ad 😂

I think she looked pissed that those girls behind her didn’t fan girl all over her 😂
It was for hey estrid I’m pretty sure it was part of a paid partnership. Either way she really needs to stop it’s jarring

It was for hey estrid I’m pretty sure it was part of a paid partnership. Either way she really needs to stop it’s jarring
Oh sorry my mistake, when I saw that comment I popped onto her page and her story was her picking up Bondi sands tan so I put 2 and 2 together with the Aussie accent 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1