Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In an older post, someone mentioned it may have been from a sugar daddy or something. Also Yasmin mentioned in her stories one time that the bag was "a gift from a former client". Way to be vague lol. It doesn't line up with her repeated claims that just a a few years ago she was broke and how proud she was to be making a good living for herself now. Someone who was broke can't afford a Birkin and even someone with money won't get a Birkin just by walking into Hermes. I do think it's real, but how she got it remains a suspicious mystery.

Also, I'd love to know how she and Kelly became friends, to the point where she visits her in Monaco and has girls weekends with her. No way was it just over DM.
But remember she said she didn’t care about bags but liked shoes or something? I just can’t think it can be real. And if it was a gift, she’s been at that game a long time then because even men with money don’t just splurge out on that, you have to work for it

But remember she said she didn’t care about bags but liked shoes or something? I just can’t think it can be real. And if it was a gift, she’s been at that game a long time then because even men with money don’t just splurge out on that, you have to work for it
She said someone gave it to her when she worked at AMEX. That is the worst explanation she could’ve come up with, it is 100% fake. She was there max 2 years, there is no way she would be dealing with the clients with ultra net worth with that amount of expensive / let alone getting close enough to them and getting a gifted Birkin from them. Very silly girl - I could bet my house on the fact it’s fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said someone gave it to her when she worked at AMEX. That is the worst explanation she could’ve come up with, it is 100% fake. She was there max 2 years, there is no way she would be dealing with the clients with ultra net worth with that amount of expensive / let alone getting close enough to them and getting a gifted Birkin from them. Very silly girl - I could bet my house on the fact it’s fake.
Also, you are not allowed to accept gifts as an employee from clients 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Yeah, AMEX would absolutely not allow that as a gift due to bribery laws. What an idiot thinking people won’t know she’s full of lies.

Reactions: 8
Yes I think 100% fake. Bold she had it out in front of Kelly lol
It’s probably a super fake, even people who own Birkins wouldn’t be able to tell it’s fake unless they examine every detail and I doubt Kelly is weird enough to do that. I remember reading about how there was a community of women in the elite circles of NYC who used to buy loads of these super fake birkins despite being able to afford the real thing 🤣

Reactions: 6
Does anyone find her stories where she’s laughing so weird and so NOT funny? She’s utterly bizarre. Something not quite right with her but I can’t put my finger on it

Reactions: 8
So I think her dad is incredibly wealthy but she's never admitted it! When she was a smaller influencer she had a lot of highlights still up of her going on expensive trips and remember her showing her dad's cars (one of them was a McLaren). I think she leaves these details out to make her seem relatable

Reactions: 2
So I think her dad is incredibly wealthy but she's never admitted it! When she was a smaller influencer she had a lot of highlights still up of her going on expensive trips and remember her showing her dad's cars (one of them was a McLaren). I think she leaves these details out to make her seem relatable
Yes, I thought about this the other day and thought I’d made it up. Didn’t he have a good job like a diplomat or investor etc

Yes, I thought about this the other day and thought I’d made it up. Didn’t he have a good job like a diplomat or investor etc
I have no idea what he does! I think I tried to do some digging at the time but couldn't find anything! I think the flat she is in now is also owned by her father! It's a very nice flat and she's been doing renovations to it recently so she defo comes from a wealthy background

Her family are defo wealthy, I remember ages ago she was at one of their houses and it had an indoor swimming pool

• Wow
Yeah I think she’s full of tit. She’s from a wealthy family and you’ll notice she always tells followers,dont wast money on designer bags don’t waste money on this or that and then proceeds to buy them herself. She has numerous of everything she tells people not to buy. Not sure if its to seem relatable or so that people click her links as if you buy some real high end luxury stuff,there’s nothing in it for her.So not sure if its to convince us the stuff she flogs is the stuff she really wears. Its clear she is aspiring for more though but for some reason doesn’t want anyone to think it

Reactions: 7
Yeah I think she’s full of tit. She’s from a wealthy family and you’ll notice she always tells followers,dont wast money on designer bags don’t waste money on this or that and then proceeds to buy them herself. She has numerous of everything she tells people not to buy. Not sure if its to seem relatable or so that people click her links as if you buy some real high end luxury stuff,there’s nothing in it for her.So not sure if its to convince us the stuff she flogs is the stuff she really wears. Its clear she is aspiring for more though but for some reason doesn’t want anyone to think it
She is for sure. Didn’t she get a Range Rover for Christmas once?

I know her dads side is defo comfortable. Weird family though her and her sister never got the money side of it from him...their grandparents were the ones who helped out. But they don’t give them money . Just used to take them on a holiday every year. I know their mum doesn’t have money, but her sister has married into wealth and Yas supports her mum a lot as far as I’ve heard. The flat she lives in is owned by her mum (I used to hang around with them as kids )

Reactions: 3