Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know Maga Will wants to comment on this but he can’t because he has to play both sides of the fence.

IMG_8636.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
ETH and ALAN...never heard of em'.
---
Also never heard of GAUCHO Markx🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how they choose or find these place of interest? An 1970s travel guide is my guess 🤔.

they have become a parody Channel of themselves which blows my mind 🤯😂
"World's Tallest File Cabinet".... It sounds exactly like something Clark Griswold would drag his family to see on their way to Wally World in the original National Lampoon's Vacation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just can’t get over how incredibly slow and uninteresting these videos are. Will literally has a negative affect on these businesses whether it’s big or small, it’s still negative. Everything he shows makes me feel like I would not like it if I went there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This video is the biggest snooze fest ever. He goes to Vermont and never once mentions or shows Maple syrup? Hey bozo Vermont provides about 60 percent of the maple syrup for the states, but no show a bleeping file cabinet instead🤦🏼‍♀️. You consume cheese in every bleeping video why not go to Cabot and do a tour of cheese making? A stupid fake lake monster instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ben and Jerry's tour was just an excuse to eat ice cream...
To be fair I don’t know how else they could ever settle the argument of how many pints tall they are! If that’s not enough of a reason to visit I don’t know what’s wrong with you ☺😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This video is the biggest snooze fest ever. He goes to Vermont and never once mentions or shows Maple syrup? Hey bozo Vermont provides about 60 percent of the maple syrup for the states, but no show a bleeping file cabinet instead🤦🏼‍♀️. You consume cheese in every bleeping video why not go to Cabot and do a tour of cheese making? A stupid fake lake monster instead.
Will is using Daddy's 1970 AAA Road Atlas

• Haha
For what it’s worth, I highly recommend Ben and Jerry’s as well as the Teddy Bear Factory. Both are really fun, great for families, and set in scenic areas.

Reactions: 9
It’s just so difficult to understand why they leave such a beautiful place full of amazing things to see and use for content to visit a stack of filing cabinets, a teddy bear talk and Ben and jerrys!

Who wants to see a stack of filing cabinets? Who would have an interest in this? NOONE that’s who!

Reactions: 8
"World's Tallest File Cabinet".... It sounds exactly like something Clark Griswold would drag his family to see on their way to Wally World in the original National Lampoon's Vacation.
Ugh, I hate to do anything the same as these two baffoons....but this is the wacky stuff my husband and I like to see on our road trips.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember the trip ticks very well! Very detailed for what they were. Now it’s all digitally done. No more printing of anything except a few brochures

Reactions: 10
It's funny how Will ordered a mango drink even though he hated it just so he could say mango correctly. We live rent free in his head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Those close up mouth slow mos in the FRe video🤢 I CAN'T.
Sammmmmeee especially the reverse ones!!! Blechhh
---
Thank you. That's nice to read. Much better than friends or family who've all died of boredom from watching Will and Dawn.

I've seen other vloggers, but there's just something about Will that strikes a nerve. If he was just stupid and trying in earnest to produce the best content he could, to make fun of him would be punching down. About a mile underneath that layer of fat is an undeserved ego. Will thinks he's smart. Because he can gaslight simple Dawn and he's fawned over by people who rent furniture, Will thinks everyone buys his bullshit. That just gets me.

I watch other vloggers and most of them are smug grifters who happened to be unemployed when YouTube hit. Good for them. There are some who have talent, many who don't. But almost all of them are a form of themselves on camera, even if it's glamourized version. Will doesn't pretend to be different, he's his idiot self but just says he's something else and his stans buy it. You can see the grift plain as day. It's not undercover. It's right there. They just take his word for it. Maybe I should be a better person, but it bugs me.

You shouldn't be able to say you are religious, when you prove you aren't every day and have people not only believe you but give you money for it.

Maybe I shouldn't be triggered by Will, but by the lemmings who enable him. I don't wish any I'll will on him. I'd be happy for him if he grew as a person, but that's not going to happen.

On Tattle, there are other more popular channels, I could interact with more people there. Other channels don't induce the emotional outrage that YITS brings out.

I like to write comedy. I love to make people laugh. If you enjoy it, that makes me very happy. Sure I could be "outside" or "holding down a job" or "not an embarrassment to the family" but if you can't get the adulation of about 38 strangers on the internet, what's life for?
People who rent furniture..... omg. I legit lol'd so hard. BRAVO. I'm stealing that line. Lolllll

• Haha
  • Heart
I didn’t know Vermont had GARDENER snakes. Wonder what they grow? 🤔
Will is a total mystery to me, I’ve searched high and low on the internet to find what condition causes people to always be wrong when it comes to words and phrases. I’m not buying dyslexia as the cause. I’ve just never encountered anyone quite like him.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.