Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the open? That stammering is supposed to grab me?

"This is where The Olympics was held."

Will, like the Olympic sized swimming pool, you are out of your depth. You have nothing to say: no background, no insights. You're there. I'm not. It's on a screen to me. It's a big deal for you to just see it. Not me. You don't seem to grasp that.

"It's pretty cool..."

Will and Dawn in Montreal. That means nobody speaks English.

Hey, Will, what did Bruce Jenner's do at the 76 Olympics? Can you tell me? Do you know? I'm positive you can't. He pretends by saying "do you remember?" It's one of his favorite techniques.

"It's pretty cool..."

"I'm feeling Paris vibes..."

I am embarrassed for you. Does cholesterol block shame? How can you record and edit this footage and think it's good? You think just watching you live off this grift is a privilege enough. It's not.

You don't even have words to describe food. "You'll have to come and try it for yourself." Now you want viewers to do food reviews for themselves. So lazy.

"It's just got a vibe..."

Everything is "cool" or a "vibe". Everything.

Will, I know you are a lazy fat idiot, but do more than walk and read signs.

You have more exploring? You walked like four blocks.That's not exploring. You see the most basic of tourist crap and somehow manage to make it even more vapid.

Why are we seeing all of the footage of them driving? Obviously, Will needs money. Oooooh, entertaining Vermont.

He has to know that he has nothing to say, right? He has to know his videos suck, right? How could you not see this video is tit?

Will would rather drive the 300 into the ground than do one minute of preparation for any video. Anything to get out of what he sees as work.

Get ready for ten days of "cool" and "vibe" over and over and over..."cool...a vibe...cool..vibe...cool vibes"

It's Cool Vibes August on Yankee in the South!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh no, another embarrassment to TN. I'm also a BB fan since season 1. I hear Dani, Britney, and Frankie will be back this season. Not looking forward to Frankie lol
I have watched from the beginning too. Looking forward to them doing some throw backs to celebrate the 26th season. Frankie, Jesse and Evil Dick can stay away.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In the livestream Will talked about getting sick on their way through Pennsylvania and they had to end the trip and head back to Tennessee. I wonder if picking up speed in PA had anything to do with Dawn wanting to go back to Hershey and how Will hates doing anything Dawn wants to do. 🤔

Reactions: 15
In the livestream Will talked about getting sick on their way through Pennsylvania and they had to end the trip and head back to Tennessee. I wonder if picking up speed in PA had anything to do with Dawn wanting to go back to Hershey and how Will hates doing anything Dawn wants to do. 🤔
I think there was a Hershey Highway involved but it was in Will's shorts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think the only people who like their videos are feeders. Everything in the video is just filler until they are eating again.

In the livestream at 1:22:10, Will said he turned down a full comp to his room because there was no water for showers, asking instead for a half comp, before complaining they haven't been comped at all. I know Will doesn't care about the showers because he already took one this week, but does he expect his viewers to really believe they would turn down a free room?
You forgot how bitchy Dawn felt she was entitled to free ice for her cooler😡. The ice machines are not for your cooler witch, they are for people to put ice in drinks! Where the duck is your blue yeti you always travel with? This witch thinks she’s entitled to everything in a motel. The soaps, shampoos, lotions, ice, and of course toilet paper! Of course that’s before they clean out the breakfast area of milk, cereal, yogurt, muffins, and danishes.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's Got Flavur, you have to be the poster of the year! With your updates of past threads and your reviews of their slogs and livestreams, you do a great service for all of us. To be able to recap everything and make it all so humorous, it's awesome. I always look forward to your posts.
Thank you. That's nice to read. Much better than friends or family who've all died of boredom from watching Will and Dawn.

I've seen other vloggers, but there's just something about Will that strikes a nerve. If he was just stupid and trying in earnest to produce the best content he could, to make fun of him would be punching down. About a mile underneath that layer of fat is an undeserved ego. Will thinks he's smart. Because he can gaslight simple Dawn and he's fawned over by people who rent furniture, Will thinks everyone buys his bullshit. That just gets me.

I watch other vloggers and most of them are smug grifters who happened to be unemployed when YouTube hit. Good for them. There are some who have talent, many who don't. But almost all of them are a form of themselves on camera, even if it's glamourized version. Will doesn't pretend to be different, he's his idiot self but just says he's something else and his stans buy it. You can see the grift plain as day. It's not undercover. It's right there. They just take his word for it. Maybe I should be a better person, but it bugs me.

You shouldn't be able to say you are religious, when you prove you aren't every day and have people not only believe you but give you money for it.

Maybe I shouldn't be triggered by Will, but by the lemmings who enable him. I don't wish any I'll will on him. I'd be happy for him if he grew as a person, but that's not going to happen.

On Tattle, there are other more popular channels, I could interact with more people there. Other channels don't induce the emotional outrage that YITS brings out.

I like to write comedy. I love to make people laugh. If you enjoy it, that makes me very happy. Sure I could be "outside" or "holding down a job" or "not an embarrassment to the family" but if you can't get the adulation of about 38 strangers on the internet, what's life for?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wouldn't mind them doing a Seattle, California trip where Dawn can relax by the Specific Ocean and listen to the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We know what they'd do in Seattle.

"Do you see the Space Needle, Dawn. That's not the one in the Smokies! Elvis made a movie there. Yeah..."

"Look at the fish, Dawn!"

"Everyone says you gotta try this restaurant. I got the double cheeseburger and Dawn accidentally ordered Squid eyes bathed in goats milk."

"I didn't know what I ordered*

"These Grey's Anatomy tshirts are pretty cool."

That's it. I just did Will's Seattle video for him. We can change out the landmarks and do another city if you like. Stand by for ten more days. Also, I'm religious and go to church. Send me gift cards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This has to be killing YITS. Bree was gifted this $3000 trike.

YITS could never ride one. Weight limit is 450 lbs.
Many thanks to Its Got Flavur! Your recaps are the bomb! 👏🏻👏🏻
Instead of hating the “trolls” they should be thanking them for even caring about what you’re eating and gaining all that weight.
As for Dong, I’ve seen her get down right hateful. I would be too if I had to live with Will.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
dong put out a new video on her channel at Lake Champlain. She doesn't say one word in the video, but for the first half of it you can hear dumbass willy talking thru his own video about champ, the lake monster.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This has to be killing YITS. Bree was gifted this $3000 trike.

Lectric already wasted more than $3000 on YITS sending them 3 ebikes.
The trike would have been better for their buffalo butts, but they would never use it. You need a pick-up truck that runs to be able to haul it around. They don't even use their 3 ebikes that fold up because Willy is too fat and lazy.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.