Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AIOT was given an addmotor 365x Trike to try out in exchange for an honest review. Brie put more miles on that trike in one short video than yits put on theirs in a week. She pedaled uphill with no assist. Looks like they have very nice well kept property. Check out the video.

Reactions: 9
I would love to witch slap that lazy duck! I have never seen such low class trash as yits!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think between the new channels making light of willy, the yits aggy-rythmn is all out of sorts.when I search yankee in the south on youtube, I get FRE, smoky mountain follies, entertainlightenment and such. I wonder if that's why so many stans were asking who is Florida Resident Edits in the last livestream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Middle of last week I caught a vlog from JTC, and he was explaining his change in eating habits on the road. He had a cooler packed in his car with salads, vegetables and fruit. He said that he stocks up every few days at Walmart. He made this change due to a recent Dr visit.
I missed where he said that, but did notice he looked thinner in his Spirit Halloween video.

Reactions: 7
I think between the new channels making light of willy, the yits aggy-rythmn is all out of sorts.when I search yankee in the south on youtube, I get FRE, smoky mountain follies, entertainlightenment and such. I wonder if that's why so many stans were asking who is Florida Resident Edits in the last livestream.
I should check out this Florida Resident Edits. I heard Dawn say once on a livestream that they have the best content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
New video. I counted at least three times where Will pronounced Ethan Allen as “Eeeth and Allen.” They are going various places in VT, but never mention WHERE until they go to Ben and Jerry’s and say they are in Waterbury.

I know he finds details to be ridiculous in travel videos…but mentioning a town name is too much???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New video. I counted at least three times where Will pronounced Ethan Allen as “Eeeth and Allen.” They are going various places in VT, but never mention WHERE until they go to Ben and Jerry’s and say they are in Waterbury.

I know he finds details to be ridiculous in travel videos…but mentioning a town name is too much???
Right???? What about dong? Pun intended. She sits her fat ass in the passenger seat playing Fishdom and eating snacks, how about googling some basic info and let her speak??? She has trouble with words but not as much as Willy.

It sure doesn't look like the stans are interested in his road trip based off the number of views of the last couple of videos.
---
Right???? What about dong? Pun intended. She sits her fat ass in the passenger seat playing Fishdom and eating snacks, how about googling some basic info and let her speak??? She has trouble with words but not as much as Willy.
Based off of her comments when using her phone during livestreams, I don't think she could find google.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey genius Scotland is part of Europe. The path to the "castle" takes 5 minutes, that is not a hike. This witch is struggling up a path with her hat band flapping on her forehead.

He has no idea what Bernie mittens are. Did he buy a bear? No, than stop bleeping touching them. This witch won't even put a pin on her shirt because she doesn't want a hole in the polyester. I am beginning to think her obsession with holes in things is because of the well incident.

Lake Champ plain??? So you can't or won't give details about places you vlog but you will talk about a fake sea monster in detail?

He may be using a dash mount for his phone but he sure does drift over that center line a lot.

18 pints tall and 47 pints wide. Hey asshole, the samples they gave you are prototypes and not available for purchase, could you not tell us what the flavor was???

They really are the worst 🙄

Will is so oblivious. I'm sure his stans are going to love his trip to Ben & Jerry's since Ben burned the Bill of Rights. If you're going to try to grift people, you need to keep them in mind when you make your videos. Ben & Jerry's isn't going to give you any gift cards. Elderly people on disablity/social security are.

7:52 I know I’ve pointed it out before when he says “lass but not lease,” but this time it sounds like he says “last but not leafs.” The term is “last but not least,” Will. I’m not going to waste time with a boring explanation, you or Dawn can just Google it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will, Do you even realize that you and your wife are just plain stupid?
Or are you SO dumb that you don't even realize that?
Just asking...Have a great day and we love you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder how they choose or find these place of interest? An 1970s travel guide is my guess 🤔.

they have become a parody Channel of themselves which blows my mind 🤯😂

• Haha
I want to ask can it get any worse? But I know the answer to that and willy provides that answer with every video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.