Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we almost at 1,000 posts already? duck!

Can you guys write slower until YITS give me something to comment on? This is going to be brutal. It's just roads, the Royal Guard playing the Canadian National Anthem for like 20 minutes and french fries.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dawn On the World's Tallest File Cabinet: "It's so skinny and so small."
1691004163626.png
TO WILL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I got frustrated because they kept talking over the REAL good parts. I guess we, as YITS connoisseurs, are the only ones who can appreciate the intricacies and nuances of Will's work product.
I also wish they'd stop using the word ********. There are more clever way to make fun of Will and Dawn

Reactions: 5
I've tried watching them before...I'm not a fan. I do my fair share of hate watching, and commenting but even I have a line I won't cross...
It's a bit brash at times, but the one guy who dropped the gem of Will claiming he's a Vet of Dessert Storm is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Reactions: 6
I am really enjoying watching the drop in views with each vlog on the road trip. Will, nobody cares!! Your youtube channel sucks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yankees in the South #25 Its really skinny and small

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All joking aside, I can't comprehend why Dawn referred to that structure as small. Is it possible that she doesn't understand the meaning of the word?
Anything tall and skinny is considered "small" next to those 2 hippos. I think she was expecting a giant proportionally wide and tall file cabinet. What they actually got was just a bunch of normal-sized filing cabinets stacked up into a tower. Lame!

34be6e2f-0700-4dcf-8e01-bca4bb30cc2a_text.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So they have a new video. Will points out some chairs he says are “one of a kind”. That’s funny because I saw those same chairs in Costco this summer.
It was obvious they didn’t use the shower in the room.
Dawn plays a South Park pinball machine. Can’t wait for the Pearl clutching from stans
Will likes the emergency beard kit. He probably wants it to hide from people in Pigeon Forge since he made an ass of himself before fleeing.
He looks at houses he could never afford *yawn*
More covered bridges 🙄
I’m surprised he took the 300 on a dirt road because he normally considers that “off roading” and he didn’t bring his chainsaw
Oh hey, in case we didn’t know, water rushes underneath a bridge
Walking down a boardwalk is a “hike”
I’m really fed up with him saying everything is like the Smokys. That’s not going to appease your Smoky loving Stan’s you’ve run off by not filming the actual Smokys
Hits a small pothole on dirt road and wishes he had the Jeep. Dude quit, you’re embarrassing yourself.
Will is confused by windows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They finally changed clothes!
Dawn at the Southpark pinball machine : “oh look a toilet!! Give me a quarter Will!”
---
This lodge in Stowe is clearly the best place they’ve stayed this entire trip, but he’s totally overselling it and to hear her say she’s “shocked” at how nice it is is a scary indication of just how gross the other spots have been. He sounds like the cat who ate the canary for happening upon a place he can afford that’s actually nice.

• Haha
13:40 The mystery of always being slightly off continues when when Will talks about a show he used to watch on “P.V.S.” Who doesn’t know it’s P.B.S. Words can be hard sometimes but we’re talking about letters here people. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
This latest video is worse than watching paint dry. I scrolled through it at warp speed, and I still feel like I wasted my time.

Look, I know he’s probably stretching out the content from this “road trip a-venture” because he’s lazy, but surely he doesn’t believe that anyone would actually enjoy this?

If he was truly interested in growing his audience, he should have cut this 37 (!!!) minute long borefest down to 5 minutes. Then he could have tacked it onto the next video where, presumably, they’d have actually done something interesting.

I guess the problem there is…they won’t be doing anything interesting in the next video either. Or the next one. Or the next on…

Reactions: 12
13:40 The mystery of always being slightly off continues when when Will talks about a show he used to watch on “P.V.S.” Who doesn’t know it’s P.B.S. Words can be hard sometimes but we’re talking about letters here people. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Did you notice he tried to tell Dawn that she used to watch it too even though she said she was outside playing by that time? Hallmarks of a Gaslighter he wasn’t there for her childhood. He doesn’t know what she watched but he sure will tell her she did
---
Omg there’s about 60 covered bridges in NH. Guess we are in for some more “fun and history” 😒

• Haha
Did you notice he tried to tell Dawn that she used to watch it too even though she said she was outside playing by that time? Hallmarks of a Gaslighter he wasn’t there for her childhood. He doesn’t know what she watched but he sure will tell her she did
---
Omg there’s about 60 covered bridges in NH. Guess we are in for some more “fun and history” 😒
I'm sure falling in the well wiped put her Bob Villa memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This latest video is worse than watching paint dry. I scrolled through it at warp speed, and I still feel like I wasted my time.

Look, I know he’s probably stretching out the content from this “road trip a-venture” because he’s lazy, but surely he doesn’t believe that anyone would actually enjoy this?

If he was truly interested in growing his audience, he should have cut this 37 (!!!) minute long borefest down to 5 minutes. Then he could have tacked it onto the next video where, presumably, they’d have actually done something interesting.

I guess the problem there is…they won’t be doing anything interesting in the next video either. Or the next one. Or the next on…
Everything in this post is exactly how I feel about their videos. Their videos are getting longer and even more boring, and Will acts like its so hard to edit. I've done a lot of video editing in the past. The editing he does is so basic, it shouldn't take him longer than 20-30 minutes for each video and that is being generous. What exactly is he editing out? He leaves in when they have food in their teeth and sentences that he trail off midway through. There is no reason all these videos he puts up should be over 30 minutes long.

I know they are blowing all their money on traveling so they have no funds for other activities, but are the things he is showing really the best things they could come up with to show? Maybe he shouldn't have blown his entire travel fund on one night in an expensive hotel.

At this rate, it won't be long until we see them doing laundry.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.