Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will is a total mystery to me, I’ve searched high and low on the internet to find what condition causes people to always be wrong when it comes to words and phrases. I’m not buying dyslexia as the cause. I’ve just never encountered anyone quite like him.
It‘s a combination of the condition of colossal stupidity along with being so arrogant you are unable to admit when you’re wrong. I’m not a doctor, but that’s my diagnosis of Will.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It‘s a combination of the condition of colossal stupidity along with being so arrogant you are unable to admit when you’re wrong. I’m not a doctor, but that’s my diagnosis of Will.
This is 100% true and instead of admitting he doesn't know something or said something wrong, he says it multiple times correctly in future videos to try to gaslight his stans.

Reactions: 14
Are these the same outfits the wore in the last two videos or does all their crap just look the same ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Will is a total mystery to me, I’ve searched high and low on the internet to find what condition causes people to always be wrong when it comes to words and phrases. I’m not buying dyslexia as the cause. I’ve just never encountered anyone quite like him.
It’s a mix of dyslexia (I don’t doubt he may have an actual learning disability), narcissism, and complete lack of education. I’ve known a few people like Will, one claimed he was a neurosurgeon via mail correspondence course. People build up delusions of grandeur in their own minds, mix it with entitlement, then find people who will enable and stroke their egos.

Reactions: 15
Here we go again with the teddy bears. I could see dummy dong being amused by the teddy bears since she’s basically nine or ten years old mentally, but Will is a grown-ass man and neither of them have children. Who is this actually for? Do they think other childless adults are interested in buying teddy bears? Do they think this is normal behavior for two 50 year olds without children? Why do they feel the need to show us so many different types of stuffed animals on a regular basis? Why do they never buy any of the stuffed animals they’re so enamored with? There has to be some kind of trauma there for this degree of arrested development to manifest. If you look at it any other way, it’s just really bizarre behavior for two adults.
---
Inspired by Taylor Swift, it looks like Dummy Dong is starting off on her very own “Eras” tour around the Northeast. It looks like this era is called “morbidly obese rodeo clown.” Pretty appropriate considering the cow standing next to her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Will has no idea what maple syrup is.................he is only familiar with Great Value Pancake Syrup.

• Haha
Will, If you would like to send Tattle a copy of each video before you put them on YouTube maybe we can help you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This entire bear tour is weird. What does this exist for? I feel like I’m watching in on a skills program for disabled adults. “This foam is soft!” Large hands grabbing fistfuls of stuffing. “Here’s where the doctors make the bears all better”.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The tour of the teddy bear plant gets pretty dark. A man called and wanted a bear that looked like his wife in her wedding dress? Yikes. I wonder if he’ll use scissors or a knife to cut the fu**hole in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The tour of the teddy bear plant gets pretty dark. A man called and wanted a bear that looked like his wife in her wedding dress? Yikes. I wonder if he’ll use scissors or a knife to cut the fu**hole in it.
Don’t worry - if he does, the on-site bear medical facility can patch her right up.
---
“It looks like you’re 18 pints tall” yes but how many filing cabinets - wide are you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ugh, I hate to do anything the same as these two baffoons....but this is the wacky stuff my husband and I like to see on our road trips.
We do this kind of stuff too. But with a sense of irony. We make it fun & funny.

Reactions: 8
“Dawn, have you ever been to a graveyard for ice cream?”

Do you mean your stomachs?
---
I finally figured out who will reminds me of. The smug demeanor. The obesity. The pigeon-toed waddling. The overconfidence. The shirts. The jeep.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Dawn got more attention from that giant bear than she has seen in years.

Honestly, I’ve always wanted to go to Vermont Teddy Bear and Ben & Jerry’s. It’s just my trips to MA haven’t been long enough to head up there. One of these days.

Reactions: 10
I wonder how they choose or find these place of interest? An 1970s travel guide is my guess 🤔.

they have become a parody Channel of themselves which blows my mind 🤯😂
I’m thinking dear old Dad had a list of places to visit in a ratty, dog eared, stained spiral notebook that had a picture of a dragster on the front and Will, the loving son, is trying to complete the tour in his mem’ree.
---
"World's Tallest File Cabinet".... It sounds exactly like something Clark Griswold would drag his family to see on their way to Wally World in the original National Lampoon's Vacation.
Drive by Willie’s house and, “Check out the blight, kids!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dawn got more attention from that giant bear than she has seen in years.

Honestly, I’ve always wanted to go to Vermont Teddy Bear and Ben & Jerry’s. It’s just my trips to MA haven’t been long enough to head up there. One of these days.
Spend some time in Burlington, also. It’s beautiful and there’s lots to do!

Reactions: 7
So embarrassing! :sick: He told the waiter he's from TN and asked for sandwich recommendations that aren't raw meat. No you're not! You are from Mich-i-gan!
Looks like they read here yesterday. Today they keep repeatedly saying "mango" correctly on purpose. Hi Will! You're still a fat ass mongo buffoon!
The only things they could read on the menu were the same ole pork sandwich, Caesar saylid, and lasagna. How adventurous! Couldn't translate ribeye, club sandwich, or Cuban, huh?
Thread title submission on behalf of @Furmingos: Yankee In the South #25: Still a fat-face mongo buffoon! (Had to take some creative liberties to avoid the censors!😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.