Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Will! Here’s a bit of advice that might help you out when you see more statues on your travels!

If you look closely at most statues, you’ll notice they‘ll have a little plaque sign that tells you who/what the statue represents. You can then get Dawn to read what that says and look it up on your phone. This would then give you something intelligent to talk about in your videos. Of course, despite your best efforts, nobody will believe that you’re actually intelligent, but they’ll appreciate the effort nonetheless.

Alternatively, if a statue seems a bit more squishy than usual, it probably means that you’ve chanced upon a ‘human statue’. This is a type of performer that does absolutely nothing for hours on end, hoping that you’ll give them money (just like Jenn Tracker…). In your case, though, it might not be a ‘human statue’ at all, but Dawn trying to tell you that, yes, she really did need to go and see a doctor last week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just found a will and Dawn hate watch on YouTube. Has anyone seen Devan Costa? Man it is rough. But funny. Lol.

Reactions: 10
Will, you are such a stupid man. Tennessee gets so little snow this would not be useful in that area. You need this like you need a chainsaw asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go again with the teddy bears. I could see dummy dong being amused by the teddy bears since she’s basically nine or ten years old mentally, but Will is a grown-ass man and neither of them have children. Who is this actually for? Do they think other childless adults are interested in buying teddy bears? Do they think this is normal behavior for two 50 year olds without children? Why do they feel the need to show us so many different types of stuffed animals on a regular basis? Why do they never buy any of the stuffed animals they’re so enamored with? There has to be some kind of trauma there for this degree of arrested development to manifest. If you look at it any other way, it’s just really bizarre behavior for two adults.
---
Inspired by Taylor Swift, it looks like Dummy Dong is starting off on her very own “Eras” tour around the Northeast. It looks like this era is called “morbidly obese rodeo clown.” Pretty appropriate considering the cow standing next to her.
Anybody remember the episode of the fresh prince when will had to dress as a sun flower in a school play...reminds me of that🤣(Dawn's hat)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else hoping Will video taped his weight check at his doctors appointment 🤣🤣
I'm waiting for Lyin'Willy to tell us that the doctor says he is "perfectly healthy" and he should keep "doin' what he's doin'."

Let's hope he makes an appointment for Dawn on his way out (he won't, but we can hope.)

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This entire bear tour is weird. What does this exist for? I feel like I’m watching in on a skills program for disabled adults. “This foam is soft!” Large hands grabbing fistfuls of stuffing. “Here’s where the doctors make the bears all better”.
Sometimes I wonder if some of their stans think they are watching two disabled adults. Some of the comments seem to match that theory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw a couple. Their humor is a little juvenile for me but some was funny.
I got frustrated because they kept talking over the REAL good parts. I guess we, as YITS connoisseurs, are the only ones who can appreciate the intricacies and nuances of Will's work product.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.