Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, if anyone came up to him at Dollywood and told him they wanted to donate to him, they could’ve just handed him a $20 bill. He’s such a fat bleeping piece of tit liar.

Also, I believe the Howells have way too much class to socialize with the likes of Will and Dawn. 😂
Will has the body of Skipper and the brain of Gilligan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hate to bring up the elephant in the room but why was Dawn petting that bird so rough? I mean she must know the difference in a “big dog pet” and a “bird pet.” I’m just thankful Will didn’t scratch any of the birds with his talons.

Reactions: 11
I hate to bring up the elephant in the room but why was Dawn petting that bird so rough? I mean she must know the difference in a “big dog pet” and a “bird pet.” I’m just thankful Will didn’t scratch any of the birds with his talons.
6-24-22.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she is a giant toddler, she doesnt know the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I just reiterate how ridiculous this whole "turn the superchats back on" thing is?

MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED:

Someone asking Will why they don't do superchats anymore.

DID NOT HAPPEN:

A lot of people saying they'd "missed the superchats".
It being the "big topic" at Dollywood from "a lot of folks".

Stop lying, Will. Seriously. If people were that desperate to support whatever this is that you and Dawn do, they have your mailing address. They can drop a check in the mail. Or coins. Or gift cards. Just be honest and say "You know what, guys? We don't want to get real jobs. We have to make enough money doing this to pay for rent, for gas, and for cans of Spam. So we're turning Superchats back on because we need the cash. If you enjoy this video version of diarrhea, sling us a few bucks. It would be much apportiated."

I would at least admire the honesty.
Exactly, say you need gas money for your adventures. People will give beyond what they have. I would respect the honesty.

Reactions: 10
So Dolly is at DW today....will willy go? Or is he with "family"? I think my mental health is slipping 🤔

• Haha
I’m only two minutes into the latest video and I’ve already said duck this guy twice. I love how he talks about God and the rainbow. He knows nothing about God. Just playing it up for the holy rollers that send him money. And then he tells Dawn she looks good. Again, playing up to the stans. They haven’t even set foot into the restaurant yet and I already want to punch him in his fat ugly face.

How’s that keto diet going fatass?
EBEA1C7E-889F-4CBE-865C-FEEAC651307C.jpeg
?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m only two minutes into the latest video and I’ve already said duck this guy twice. I love how he talks about God and the rainbow. He knows nothing about God. Just playing it up for the holy rollers that send him money. And then he tells Dawn she looks good. Again, playing up to the stans. They haven’t even set foot into the restaurant yet and I already want to punch him in his fat ugly face.

How’s that keto diet going fatass?
View attachment 1367588?
So go with me on this....dong is actually the (semi) normal one and he is unhinged. He is irratic in his behavior...up and down, manic, kumbaya.

Reactions: 6
So go with me on this....dong is actually the (semi) normal one and he is unhinged. He is irratic in his behavior...up and down, manic, kumbaya.
I think he’s like a caged animal. He’s got his back against the wall and he knows his channel is tanking. He’s going down grasping at straws. It’s pretty funny actually.

Reactions: 16
They did have one piece of usual info. that the food at Five Oaks was the same as Crockett's. Guess I'll have to send in a $40 superchat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I seriously thought when they put that plate down that it was food for both of them. But, no, it was just for him. And listening to him give a food review is a joke. The man is a human garbage disposal. His opinion means nothing.

And Dawn’s casserole was very flavorful. You could really taste the eggs, the cheese, the potatoes and the bacon.

• Haha
  • Heart
OK first he makes me wanna puke with the god rainbow tit if you think a deity made a rainbow you’re an uneducated ignorant twit… it’s called light refraction.

The cinnamon roll made me physically gag when I saw the size and amount of icing🤮
The food portions were ridiculous and that griddle cake was 🤢🤢🤢
No wonder so many Americans are obese and diabetic.
One good thing about watching YITS and the Trackers is it makes me want to watch what I eat and exercise more

Reactions: 8
Will, you and Dawn keep going and by age
60 you will be having toes cut off due to out of control type 2 diabetes.

What is up with them color coordinating their clothes now?

I cannot believe what pigs they are 😳🐖

I could not agree more with this and wonder how long before he deletes it???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy tit the caloric/sugar/salt content of their breakfast was disgusting! Oh well, at least I know now to never step foot in any of the Crockett's family of diabeetus troughs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.