Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will is out of breath all the time. Time for some cardio bro I hear hikes are good exercise. I noticed in the Parrot mountain video he was filming alot of females low-key.....bleeping pervert.
5:19 it’s just a shot of a woman bending over, no birds, no narration of any kind, is there an intended audience for shots like that or is it personal use? 🤢

I feel like Will’s videos have went from low effort, low quality vlogs, to early 90’s style home movies. Both of which won’t keep an audience for long.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Will is out of breath all the time. Time for some cardio bro I hear hikes are good exercise. I noticed in the Parrot mountain video he was filming alot of females low-key.....bleeping pervert.
He said in yesterdays video they couldn’t do Mount Leconte because you have to make reservations a year in advance. There is no way this fat ass could climb it in the shape he is in. Will you huff and puff walking 15 feet how are you going to climb a mountain. All your buffets, ice cream, and Taco Bell’s has taken away the ability for you to do the one thing people watch smoky mountain videos for hiking⛰⛰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He said in yesterdays video they couldn’t do Mount Leconte because you have to make reservations a year in advance. There is no way this fat ass could climb it in the shape he is in. Will you huff and puff walking 15 feet how are you going to climb a mountain. All your buffets, ice cream, and Taco Bell’s has taken away the ability for you to do the one thing people watch smoky mountain videos for hiking⛰⛰
I actually think the suggestion was to do the Mt.Leconte hike, not to do the hike and stay in a cabin up there. The one year in advance is for the cabin stay. He can still try to do the hike, and back.

What did everyone think of the new Smoky Mountain Follies video of the livestream?

There's no way either of them could do the Leconte hike even if they lost half their weight. Alum Cave Trail possibly without Dong and with plenty of breaks and guidance from SM Hiker, but not the Bullhead Trail which is difficult. In the heat of summer, no way.
Any of the 30 suggestions that are too difficult he already has a canned excuse for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Will and Dawn can't pedal their ebikes on flat, smooth surfaces without using pedal assist. There's no way they could do any serious hike.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Will and Dawn can't pedal their ebikes on flat, smooth surfaces without using pedal assist. There's no way they could do any serious hike.
They’re obviously not able to hike anymore but why does he stress it so much that they’re hikers? Will gets totally winded on flat ground, and Dawn seems like she’s constantly walking an invisible tightrope, so why not just say “we used to hike a little but not anymore.” Or if it’s a sore subject, why would he even bring it up at all.

Ok he is lying. You have to book the lodge a year in advance. I know someone who's done Leconte 3 times she just park her car and walked that tit. He prob couldn't even make it to Alum Cave on that hike. Why the duck you always lying.

We watched the Jesus bird video. What's with Will and Dawn's fascination with poop? Like three-year-olds, they think poop is hilarious.

Reactions: 13
We watched the Jesus bird video. What's with Will and Dawn's fascination with poop? Like three-year-olds, they think poop is hilarious.
He also kept saying “they’re pookin Doawn, they’re pookin!!” “Pookin” is this guy for real???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Will's audience are the same crusty fucks that 'don't believe' in mental health and whine about the 'snowflakes' who try to advocate for it. One rule for Willy and another for the rest, huh guys?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok he is lying. You have to book the lodge a year in advance. I know someone who's done Leconte 3 times she just park her car and walked that tit. He prob couldn't even make it to Alum Cave on that hike. Why the duck you always lying.
Of course he is lying. They’ve lived there 10 years and he has never hiked it. I’ve done it there is no way that Will could do it at his weight. They use to do some challenging hikes but threw hiking away for Taco Bell and buffets

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don't get me wrong, because I absolutely love Smokey Mountain Follies videos. But the latest one that critiqued his latest live stream, should have instead been done of the live stream prior. The one where they were both sunburnt and snappy, and will went on his rant about his stalkers and the looney tunes.

I do not recall any of us telling Willy to turn super chats back on? We don’t give him advice, we call out what a moron he is. Please see attachment below. A comment on SMF video.

Don't get me wrong, because I absolutely love Smokey Mountain Follies videos. But the latest one that critiqued his latest live stream, should have instead been done of the live stream prior. The one where they were both sunburnt and snappy, and will went on his rant about his stalkers and the looney tunes.
I totally agree or the wax museum.

Attachments

• Haha
I do not recall any of us telling Willy to turn super chats back on? We don’t give him advice, we call out what a moron he is. Please see attachment below. A comment on SMF video.

I totally agree or the wax museum.
Yes, you are correct. The wax museum would have been the best one to use. And I haven't seen one person on here encouraging willy to turn on super chats. The only comments on here that I have seen about the super chats, was that willy is broke and he would soon be turning them back on to get a few bucks for gas money.

• Heart
Can I just reiterate how ridiculous this whole "turn the superchats back on" thing is?

MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED:

Someone asking Will why they don't do superchats anymore.

DID NOT HAPPEN:

A lot of people saying they'd "missed the superchats".
It being the "big topic" at Dollywood from "a lot of folks".

Stop lying, Will. Seriously. If people were that desperate to support whatever this is that you and Dawn do, they have your mailing address. They can drop a check in the mail. Or coins. Or gift cards. Just be honest and say "You know what, guys? We don't want to get real jobs. We have to make enough money doing this to pay for rent, for gas, and for cans of Spam. So we're turning Superchats back on because we need the cash. If you enjoy this video version of diarrhea, sling us a few bucks. It would be much apportiated."

I would at least admire the honesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can I just reiterate how ridiculous this whole "turn the superchats back on" thing is?

MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED:

Someone asking Will why they don't do superchats anymore.

DID NOT HAPPEN:

A lot of people saying they'd "missed the superchats".
It being the "big topic" at Dollywood from "a lot of folks".

Stop lying, Will. Seriously. If people were that desperate to support whatever this is that you and Dawn do, they have your mailing address. They can drop a check in the mail. Or coins. Or gift cards. Just be honest and say "You know what, guys? We don't want to get real jobs. We have to make enough money doing this to pay for rent, for gas, and for cans of Spam. So we're turning Superchats back on because we need the cash. If you enjoy this video version of diarrhea, sling us a few bucks. It would be much apportiated."

I would at least admire the honesty.
It’s just unimaginable that not only one person but multiple people, spending hundreds of dollars in Dollywood, came to them and was like “hey Will, can you fix it so that we would have to pay you $20 to make our comment more noticeable.” If those people exist, where do they work and how can I get an application?

Will must have ran into Thurston Howell, and Lovey in Dollywood.

• Haha
It’s just unimaginable that not only one person but multiple people, spending hundreds of dollars in Dollywood, came to them and was like “hey Will, can you fix it so that we would have to pay you $20 to make our comment more noticeable.” If those people exist, where do they work and how can I get an application?

Will must have ran into Thurston Howell, and Lovey in Dollywood.
Honestly, if anyone came up to him at Dollywood and told him they wanted to donate to him, they could’ve just handed him a $20 bill. He’s such a fat bleeping piece of tit liar.

Also, I believe the Howells have way too much class to socialize with the likes of Will and Dawn. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.