Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMAO!! Awwww poor lil Willy couldn't go to Dollywood without hoards of people crowding around him and begging for superchats to be turned back on. Why you always lyin?
Everyone please continue to (n) and Report/Flag ALL of Lyin' Slick Willy's livestreams as spam/misleading, scams/fraud. Thanks and "keep on laughin' it up." And let me tell you...there's gonna be TONS of livestreams now that he's back to SC grifting.

73640e7a7bb61fdb40e3a432168416231378a39b&rid=giphy.gif

More lies! We said here that he doesn't ride coasters. So then he goes on a lonnnng ass tirade tonight about how many coasters he's ridden this year at Dollywood. He claims to ride "1 or 2" each time he goes. Then he says he rode Wild Eagle 16 times this year. Oh, so you've been to DW 16 times this year? Why you always lyin? Caught is so many damn lies just to try to prove this board wrong. but he fails miserably every time with his shift eyes making up lie after lie on the spot rambling away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Wednesday is “church night”. As if this fat duck ever sets foot inside a church.
He has said before, when asked what church they go to in a live stream, that they don't have a church and don't go to church.

Unless it means protecting his wife from getting sun poisoning.
Or helping her when her foot gets stuck in a bridge at Anakeesta. He just kept laughing and filming away. Asshole.

Reactions: 9
Will, you dumb dolt. Allergies do no cause body aches. Dawn’s body aches could have to do with what she eats. It could be from inflammation from all that sugar and processed food. She says she has not fell well in a while? so why are you dragging her around making videos? Did you not say “family first “. I guess that does not include your wife?

Reactions: 11
On a side note I would not be opposed to creating a new account, give him a SC, just to get him to read a question or comment 😈😆😉
I’d pay a couple bucks to ask “How are Super Chats any different from panhandling on the street?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So why isn't the livestream up? Because it brought in an embarrassingly small amount of cash?

So why isn't the livestream up? Because it brought in an embarrassingly small amount of cash?
People were hounding him to do super chats so much that when they finally did the dam broke and he received a whopping $7! At least as of the time I was on.

• Haha
I don't know anyone who would pay money to watch me talk into a camera.

And I can actually speak in complete sentences, and have interesting things to say.

Reactions: 6
I don't know anyone who would pay money to watch me talk into a camera.

And I can actually speak in complete sentences, and have interesting things to say.
Funny enough people do pay to watch me speak into a camera (I sometimes speak at conferences or virtually as part of my chosen field), but I offer things that Willy can't: correct pronunciation, complete sentences, and logical thoughts.

Reactions: 8
33:33 in the livestream somebody talks about their mom’s struggle and somehow the prayer request reminds Will of his own personal struggles with the “agarythem” and the obligation to his community to put out videos. I feel like even the most hard core fan would have to be thinking “what the duck are you even talking about?”

• Angry
Reactions: 10
He got $20, $1.99 and $4.99 that I saw.
GUYS, SO MANY PEOPLE BEGGED US TO TURN SUPER CHAT BACK ON!! BAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! BET!

33:33 in the livestream somebody talks about their mom’s struggle and somehow the prayer request reminds Will of his own personal struggles with the “agarythem” and the obligation to his community to put out videos. I feel like even the most hard core fan would have to be thinking “what the duck are you even talking about?”
Narcissism at its finest!

• Angry
Also how are the same people watching him air hump the rock, confusing his livestreams for a church service?

• Haha
I’d pay a couple bucks to ask “How are Super Chats any different from panhandling on the street?”
William The Lyin' calls it "basking"

Will, you dumb dolt. Allergies do no cause body aches. Dawn’s body aches could have to do with what she eats. It could be from inflammation from all that sugar and processed food. She says she has not fell well in a while? so why are you dragging her around making videos? Did you not say “family first “. I guess that does not include your wife?
Allergies is just an excuse they both use for many things: covid, shrimp, pineapple, bread, bathing, etc...

He tries to hide them. Here you go

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He should have called it the “we really do this as a hobby but as far as taxes go 😉 we call it a business” challenge. But I will give him credit on one thing, it must be extremely difficult to convince the feds it’s not just a “v-cation” even though they look remarkably similar.
He just hasn't gotten audited yet.

Reactions: 7
41:42 in the livestream, he talks about how people think they’re on permanent “v-cation” and they’re not. I’m just going to go ahead and dissect this one. If you’re ever in Dollywood, or any attraction, anywhere you’ll see only two types of people there, 1. People who are on “v-cation,” and 2. Employees of Dollywood or attractions in general. A good rule of thumb is, if you’re not #1, then you’re #2 and vise versa. Also there’s the fact that neither has a job to go to, a schedule to be on, or responsibilities at all. That alone would lead an average person to believe they’re on permanent “v-cation.” The fact that they choose to live in a tourist town and constantly visit attractions, only adds to the overwhelming evidence that they are in deed on permanent “v-cation.” Also it makes me much angrier than it should that he pronounces it “v-cation.”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He just hasn't gotten audited yet.
Yup the audit is coming. We'll all be "laughing it up" in early Feb when he receives a fat 1099 for all the superchats hoards of "friends" were begging to send him and he's too broke to pay his taxes.

He probably counts Preacher's Smokehouse as church.
Here's a pic of the only church William The Lyin' attends on a weekly basis:

churchsrestaurant-622x323.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
41:42 in the livestream, he talks about how people think they’re on permanent “v-cation” and they’re not. I’m just going to go ahead and dissect this one. If you’re ever in Dollywood, or any attraction, anywhere you’ll see only two types of people there, 1. People who are on “v-cation,” and 2. Employees of Dollywood or attractions in general. A good rule of thumb is, if you’re not #1, then you’re #2 and vise versa. Also there’s the fact that neither has a job to go to, a schedule to be on, or responsibilities at all. That alone would lead an average person to believe they’re on permanent “v-cation.” The fact that they choose to live in a tourist town and constantly visit attractions, only adds to the overwhelming evidence that they are in deed on permanent “v-cation.” Also it makes me much angrier than it should that he pronounces it “v-cation.”
There are many things about him that make me more upset than it should, especially for someone I've never even met in person. I just have a pure visceral reaction. He's so arrogant and for WHAT? So undermining of his wife, always got something to prove, always gotta be right, and he's a total creep. He would make me feel so uncomfortable just being next to him. I hate that he has real "fans" that make his ego inflated, he doesn't deserve it. But then again, he does know lots of other YouTubers so maybe they are blinded by the fact they think he's a "sellebirty."

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.