Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yankee In the South #8: Rock humps, deer dumps, and Dawn's lovely lady lumps

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
adventure is out there just put out a buc-ees video and is a million times better than slick willys. he has to be fuming seeing the content AIOT is putting out.
It's amazing the quality of video he put out vs willys livestream. And I'm sure willys edited video won't be any better than his livestream was.
I've already seen the ribbon cutting, you know willy has to be fuming that he people already seen content he is holding on to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yankee In the South #8 - Will aka: That Ole Manure Spreader

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No way he would have gotten the quote right. He would have said "Hey Dawn, someone in the CHAT says that's too touched for a smurf cannibal, and that you should fly kites instead with a monkey."
This is the greatest comment I have ever read on this forum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
adventure is out there just put out a buc-ees video and is a million times better than slick willys. he has to be fuming seeing the content AIOT is putting out.
It's amazing the quality of video he put out vs willys livestream. And I'm sure willys edited video won't be any better than his livestream was.
I've already seen the ribbon cutting, you know willy has to be fuming that he people already seen content he is holding on to.
I watched that video yesterday and at the 8:55 mark in the video, Ryan pans around at the ceremony and you can see Willy Boy with his professional video equipment that he used and brought with him, knowing he was going there weeks ahead. Ryan has like a Monopod camera stand that he uses to have the camera above the crowd. His camera was way above Willy Boy and actually got great footage of the ceremony and inside the store. Better than Will's Calhoun Buc-ee's video of the opening ceremony. Ryan actually showed how to get there from Exit 407. He did a great job. I've seen like 3 videos so far in my feed on Youtube of the Crossville Buc-ee's, since last night. Only watched Adventure is Out There so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I watched that video yesterday and at the 8:55 mark in the video, Ryan pans around at the ceremony and you can see Willy Boy with his professional video equipment that he used and brought with him, knowing he was going there weeks ahead. Ryan has like a Monopod camera stand that he uses to have the camera above the crowd. His camera was way above Willy Boy and actually got great footage of the ceremony and inside the store. Better than Will's Calhoun Buc-ee's video of the opening ceremony. Ryan actually showed how to get there from Exit 407. He did a great job. I've seen like 3 videos so far in my feed on Youtube of the Crossville Buc-ee's, since last night. Only watched Adventure is Out There so far.
Will using his poor iPhone...

1656439115837.png

Reactions: 7
Will's video quality was so bad, he might as well have been using an Etch-a-Sketch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how many people watch just to witness the trainwreck that is YITS?
Do Will & Dawn have jobs? How do they afford to travel & eat like they do? Something tells me they’re very manipulative & deceitful. I also think she is somewhere on the spectrum.

Reactions: 2
What is that elephant thing the toddler picked up???? I also don't get the asking for permission to buy anything. Get a job Dong and make your own money.
How do they make money? Do either of them actually work? Something tells me they are going to get caught doing something illegal. Wish I could travel & eat all the time instead of working. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.