Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Willy boy is crazy pissed at this channel tonight. Going off on rants.He is over the top Paranoid.
I'm so confused by his rant. The sun and lack of water has messed him up tonight.

So willy has taken the Jenn Tracker at home course for editing...
6 to 8 hours to edit the crap they put out 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1:13:12 I’m going to steal a line from Dawn “what was that!!” 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am just now watching this tit show. That MF clearly has been reading here. He brings up right away to Timothy Farmer that they are taking the day off to meet up with him. Will, you are not off the hook if you do meet up with him. You have lied for years telling him you were going to go see him.

1:13:12 I’m going to steal a line from Dawn “what was that!!” 😳
I have no clue what I just watched, sounds like somebody has threatened Willy. Rants left and right and Willy and dawn snapping at each other! Someone needs to explain the difference to those guys what sunscreen is and what suntan lotion is🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will getting overly mad at everybody over a scenario he just made up in his head right then. Grow up Will, you’ve said it yourself, you’re on permanent v-cation so just be happy and thankful.

I think willy is super pissed that SMF beat him to the punch at the flavor town beatdown. Nobody to blame but Super Lying Willy. He is smoky pissed. It's all our fault though.:cool:

• Heart
At 10:52 in the livestream, Willy is trying to say long time, it sounded like Wong time, I don't know what his deal is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So who believes that someone came a knocking on their door? Isn't their deck condemned? But seriously, he really needs to just put out vlogs and stop the lives. The lives are problematic, especially just driving around for people to be able to know your location. It is no different than having meetups.

Reactions: 6
The way Will tries so pretentiously to pronounce Scotland makes me punch my screen! 😡
Why can't he put half that effort into trying to say IDEA without adding an LS?
C'mon Willy Boy, you can do it. You finally practiced flamingos and Chattanooga enough.

6967cf34f3f0ab32d4c8953ec6279326.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So who believes that someone came a knocking on their door? Isn't their deck condemned? But seriously, he really needs to just put out vlogs and stop the lives. The lives are problematic, especially just driving around for people to be able to know your location. It is no different than having meetups.
I’m not calling him a liar but I’ve seen Dawn get literally scared at the sound of the air conditioning turning on and a car driving by and she didn’t seem to have any recollection of somebody coming there and threatening her. It just seems like that would be very traumatic to her and hard to forget. I would think that after being a victim like that she wouldn’t want to be anywhere near him or his camera ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Willy boy, 95% of your suscribers are laughing it up. You are not a STAR on YouTube, You are a STAR in your own head. Your channel is like watching a SNL show starring " Dong does Willy " Pass the Suntan Lotion. Don't wana get Burnt on live.

Willy boy, 95% of your suscribers are laughing it up. You are not a STAR on YouTube, You are a STAR in your own head. Your channel is like watching a SNL show starring " Dong does Willy " Pass the Suntan Lotion. Don't wana get Burnt on live.
Speaking of SNL. I finally remembered who Dong reminds me of. She's just like that Martin Short character he did that tried to do synchronized swimming. "I'm not that.....STRONNNNG....a swimmer.' And yes, Will is the Jon Lovitz pathological liar guy...that's the ticket!

1655344516070.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I think willy is super pissed that SMF beat him to the punch at the flavor town beatdown. Nobody to blame but Super Lying Willy. He is smoky pissed. It's all our fault though.:cool:
I totally agree 100%. Willy is probably fuming because he thinks he's the king of the Smoky Mountain vloggers. SMF are rubbing elbows with a huge television personality and Ding and Dong are making a 35 minute snoozefest video about freaking birds.
200 (4).gif

• Haha
He is full of tit. I think he is implying that it was someone from SMF chat? She would have to remember it and she looked at him like he was nuts.

On another note what happened to Biff Bifferson? he disappeared??!?!

Reactions: 9
The paranoia is killing him. Every little bump in the night, is now a troll coming to get him. LAUGHING IT UP!!! LOL!!!!
" What was thayyyyyyat?!?"

scared-paranoid.gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.