Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the odds that Will took Dawn to the doctor because of her sun poisoning? I'm going to go with a 1% chance.
You‘re being too kind. He doesn’t give a tit about Dawn or her health. Zero percent chance.

EDIT: Of course since he reads here, he will immediately go out right now and drag her to the doctor just to prove us wrong. Hi Will. 👋

Reactions: 12
Hi guys ,
Old Member , New Name . I got so tired of Will’s Mind- Numbing , 🙄New & Improved🙄 , boring videos , I thought I’d step back , but I have some sort of odd fascination with slowly killing my remaining brain cells by watching his crap.
I’ve still been reading in here, but not posting. Last night’s Live changed that.
Will is literally destroying his own channel . He’s changed the content type , by doing very few food reviews and very little Smoky Mountain content. His week long *50 State* trip was a nightmare. Who goes to so many places in a week, and spends half a day at each thing and not doing a good review on anything ?

Last night was a perfect example of why he irritates me so much. His Wisecracks to Dawn , his ranting and Smartmouth remarks to his viewers. He is literally off the wall. His comment about never intending to make this a review channel was just idiotic. If all the “ stress” from filming a 20 minute video is too much for him , I’m sure Walmart would hire him back in the pet department. He could spend his time with one of them little goldfish nets , scooping out the dead fish.

I think a lot of his old followers are gone. Most of the names he mentioned last night were new.

Are any of you in the sane boat with this ? He gets on my last nerve , but I keep on watching. He seemed so hateful to Dawn last night , telling her she’s on the Wrong Page , then getting angry when he had to tell her about the “ guy” who was harassing them showed up at their house. He doesn’t behave as if someone who’s scared.If he was truly Scared, he wouldn’t sit in a parking lot for several hours a week, broadcasting it for everyone with an internet connection.
Speaking of his wise cracks with Dawn, I also have vitiligo and if I get too much sun I blister. When someone suggested she see a doctor and he was laughing and Dawn even asked him why that was funny? He was probably thinking she's fine, so what. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Hi guys ,
Old Member , New Name . I got so tired of Will’s Mind- Numbing , 🙄New & Improved🙄 , boring videos , I thought I’d step back , but I have some sort of odd fascination with slowly killing my remaining brain cells by watching his crap.
I’ve still been reading in here, but not posting. Last night’s Live changed that.
Will is literally destroying his own channel . He’s changed the content type , by doing very few food reviews and very little Smoky Mountain content. His week long *50 State* trip was a nightmare. Who goes to so many places in a week, and spends half a day at each thing and not doing a good review on anything ?

Last night was a perfect example of why he irritates me so much. His Wisecracks to Dawn , his ranting and Smartmouth remarks to his viewers. He is literally off the wall. His comment about never intending to make this a review channel was just idiotic. If all the “ stress” from filming a 20 minute video is too much for him , I’m sure Walmart would hire him back in the pet department. He could spend his time with one of them little goldfish nets , scooping out the dead fish.

I think a lot of his old followers are gone. Most of the names he mentioned last night were new.

Are any of you in the sane boat with this ? He gets on my last nerve , but I keep on watching. He seemed so hateful to Dawn last night , telling her she’s on the Wrong Page , then getting angry when he had to tell her about the “ guy” who was harassing them showed up at their house. He doesn’t behave as if someone who’s scared.If he was truly Scared, he wouldn’t sit in a parking lot for several hours a week, broadcasting it for everyone with an internet connection.
So will said the intention was never to be a review channel and they are getting back to their roots..but not to worry cause the food reviews will continue.
I really agree this is the beginning of the end for this channel, I think last night while discussing the looney tunes, he shut dawn down with if "we speaking the truth and we will continue to speak the truth", and he wanted to say mentally incompetent, the the incompetent word wasn't in his vocabulary..Willy is almost done!

And Willy said twice, I've done some drag racing, and then he repeated himself, Dawn then said drag racing? In a car? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And just who was that rant for? He took it down before he could get full blown sympathy from his flock.
He was getting himself spun up and kept indicating viewers of other channels joke around and such, but that 1% will take it seriously and "act on it". It was mostly insane rambling, but it was a rant about people laughing about them and then the loonies that take it seriously and act. So to remember that when we (or other channels like SMF viewers?) are laughing at YITS. He really derailed and then ended pretty abruptly because he was so spun up. He suddenly said someone showed up at their house and confronted Dawn and this person was arrested and "known" by the Sherriff for being a crazy. This encounter came as a complete shock to Dawn...that's when he just stopped and looked at her like she had gone nuts. It was one of the best Lives ever.
Best of all Dawn was being salty and she knew it. He jumped on her case too and she didn't give a flip. He's trying to be all serious with his rant and rambling and she's still reading and calling out comments from the chat. Just irritated him even more.
It. Was. Glorious.

Reactions: 13
He suddenly said someone showed up at their house and confronted Dawn and this person was arrested and "known" by the Sherriff for being a crazy. This encounter came as a complete shock to Dawn...that's when he just stopped and looked at her like she had gone nuts. It was one of the best Lives ever.
The only people who would ever show up on his doorstep are a lawnmowing company and clients asking about their "investments". He's totally lying about this whole bogus scenario to gain sympathy from Stans. If a crazy person had really shown-en up on his smelly porch along with the sheriff and it was a real emergency....they would have spoken about that first thing and made a whole ranting video on the serious situation. Nope, nothing ever happened! Dawn even questioned it and looked at him like he was losing his mind. If it really happened she would have been a hysterical ranting lunatic about it too. TOTAL LIES! Stop reading here Willy, you're drowning in your own paranoia.

bdbb0b49f7dabd1ac8f007fb73508e2e2d6e340d&rid=giphy.gif

• Haha
I say we have our own meet-up in Pigeon Forge! I can get some cardboard cut-outs of the clowns, we can throw darts at em!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Was talking about willy with a former "friend" of the channel. Concensus is that willy created all of his stalker/troll problems. He refers to everyone as a friend, these delusional people take that to heart. So willy, this is all on you, you created the dusional group of friends.

• Heart
I wouldn’t put it past old Willy boy to pull a Jussie Smollett.
A couple of years ago I just so happened to be staying at the hotel across from Patriot Park where they had a meetup. I had nothing in particular to do at that time so I wanted to see what goes on at one of the famous meetups. I saw Will, Dawn, and Smoky Mountain Hiker sitting at the picnic tables under the shed playing on their phones and nobody else ever showed up. I didn’t think too much of it because it was early morning on a weekday when the town wasn’t very busy during the week. Later that night I see that he posted a video of him crying (video has been taken down) saying that something happened at the meetup and due to safety concerns they weren’t going to do them anymore and he had to get the authorities involved. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, they literally just sat there playing on their phones and just left because nobody ever came. Also after the crying rant about the crazies that ruined meetups, they went back to having them the next week and never missed a beat. Since then I’ve taken anything he says with a grain of salt.

A couple of years ago I just so happened to be staying at the hotel across from Patriot Park where they had a meetup. I had nothing in particular to do at that time so I wanted to see what goes on at one of the famous meetups. I saw Will, Dawn, and Smoky Mountain Hiker sitting at the picnic tables under the shed playing on their phones and nobody else ever showed up. I didn’t think too much of it because it was early morning on a weekday when the town wasn’t very busy during the week. Later that night I see that he posted a video of him crying (video has been taken down) saying that something happened at the meetup and due to safety concerns they weren’t going to do them anymore and he had to get the authorities involved. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, they literally just sat there playing on their phones and just left because nobody ever came. Also after the crying rant about the crazies that ruined meetups, they went back to having them the next week and never missed a beat. Since then I’ve taken anything he says with a grain of salt.
Also the video he posted was just him in his living room by his self crying and talking about how he’s not going to let “them” win. Does anybody remember this? It probably would have been about 3 years ago. It got deleted when he did that mass video delete a while back and blamed it on troll hackers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Will, you are scum !! You claimed you forgot the sunscreen and that is why your wife got sunburned so badly, but they sell it in the gift shop you filmed. Cheap ass !!
In the video he listed things they tell you to bring on the website. They recommend sunscreen, but scum bag couldn’t be bothered with that he likes having a tan! Did you notice Will’s items? Change of clothes, towels, water shoes, but no he doesn’t bring sunscreen for his wife. Was a big joke last night that Dawn was pissed at him. What a self centered asshole🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will, you are scum !! You claimed you forgot the sunscreen and that is why your wife got sunburned so badly, but they sell it in the gift shop you filmed. Cheap ass !!
And that's a fair price for sunscreen. Most gift shops at places like Disney charge 20 dollars or more. No excuse not to buy it for your wife.

Reactions: 9
And that's a fair price for sunscreen. Most gift shops at places like Disney charge 20 dollars or more. No excuse not to buy it for your wife.
It just shows who he is. He wanted a tan and didn’t need any so Dawn had to do without because it was best for Will at the time. Also why does a tan matter so much to Will, I swear I’m not trying to be mean so don’t read it like it sounds 😂 but I didn’t realize looks were important to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree that Will is a cheap ass and should have bought the sunscreen. However, there is such a thing as self help. Dawn, you know you have vitiligo. You know you will be outside in the sun for a significant period of time. You need to bring it yourself!!! My wife has some vitiligo also and she ALWAYS puts on sunscreen when she will be out in the sun.
However, this whole argument goes out the window if Dawn can't take care of herself and is, in fact, a special needs person, which she very well is.

Reactions: 10
Speaking of SNL. I finally remembered who Dong reminds me of. She's just like that Martin Short character he did that tried to do synchronized swimming. "I'm not that.....STRONNNNG....a swimmer.' And yes, Will is the Jon Lovitz pathological liar guy...that's the ticket!

View attachment 1346509
You just sent me down quite the internet rabbit hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.