Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Willy said twice, I've done some drag racing, and then he repeated himself, Dawn then said drag racing? In a car? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think Willy's ideal of "drag racing" is hitting the gas pedal quicker than the person in the next lane on the main strip in Gatlinburg when the light turns green.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I pointed this out the other day to my husband. I think she is either adhd and disassociating and zoning out totally, or she could be having mini seizures. I've said before that I feel Dawn suffers from auditory processing issues, which is why when he asks her a question she didn't anticipate, she just basically repeats whatever he says because she didn't have enough time to really listen/process what he was asking her. When she speaks on her own accord (which isn't often because who can get in a word with talk-a-lot will), she does much better with her sentence formation and thought process.
Maybe there is an overall sensory issue, since she also said she doesn't like things on her skin (referring to sunscreen). Or when Will asks her if she likes how something tastes, she simply names the things she tastes. As if she isn't able to actually subjectively evaluate the flavor.
Will: "You likin that samwich?"
Dawn: "I taste cheese... Ham..."

Reactions: 8
I think Willy's ideal of "drag racing" is hitting the gas pedal quicker than the person in the next lane on the main strip in Gatlinburg when the light turns green.
Willy's ideal of "drag racing" is running faster than Chris when he's dressed as Dolly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does this link work for anyone to view the livestream I attached ? It is the last 15 mins he goes off on but this is the entire livestream

He was scary at the end. I could totally see him come unhinged.

A couple of years ago I just so happened to be staying at the hotel across from Patriot Park where they had a meetup. I had nothing in particular to do at that time so I wanted to see what goes on at one of the famous meetups. I saw Will, Dawn, and Smoky Mountain Hiker sitting at the picnic tables under the shed playing on their phones and nobody else ever showed up. I didn’t think too much of it because it was early morning on a weekday when the town wasn’t very busy during the week. Later that night I see that he posted a video of him crying (video has been taken down) saying that something happened at the meetup and due to safety concerns they weren’t going to do them anymore and he had to get the authorities involved. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, they literally just sat there playing on their phones and just left because nobody ever came. Also after the crying rant about the crazies that ruined meetups, they went back to having them the next week and never missed a beat. Since then I’ve taken anything he says with a grain of salt.

Also the video he posted was just him in his living room by his self crying and talking about how he’s not going to let “them” win. Does anybody remember this? It probably would have been about 3 years ago. It got deleted when he did that mass video delete a while back and blamed it on troll hackers.
I remember that. He made it this big deal. That's funny. No one came to play so he had to make up a story. Pathetic.

It just shows who he is. He wanted a tan and didn’t need any so Dawn had to do without because it was best for Will at the time. Also why does a tan matter so much to Will, I swear I’m not trying to be mean so don’t read it like it sounds 😂 but I didn’t realize looks were important to him.
Looks don't matter to him cause the man has no style. I'm older then Will by a couple of years but I no way shape or form dress that bad. I do wear sleeveless shirts to bed though. I also curl some dumballs 6 days a week. My gf digs it lol

He was scary at the end. I could totally see him come unhinged.
Whoa! That is the real Will that he tries to hide coming out right there. Dawn looked scared when he started mansplaining to her about "the crazies that come to her house and threaten her". What the hell was that?

Reactions: 10
You know at this point if I were Will I'd say duck it. Embrace the tit stain that you are. Lie and grift all day. Be yourself on YouTube. We would all respect you more. Turn super chats back on. If someone gives you money that's their own dumbass fault. Eat buffets everyday if it get views. All YouTubers lie for views and subs. Why should you be any different.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Whoa! That is the real Will that he tries to hide coming out right there. Dawn looked scared when he started mansplaining to her about "the crazies that come to her house and threaten her". What the hell was that?
The only crazy in that house who threatens Dawn is Will himself.

River tubing is intense? They sat on their asses in a tube in a foot of water while their fat asses drug on the river bed.

Leave it to Will to preach sunscreen while knowingly not wearing it. Typical Will. Say one thing and do another.

• Haha
Just a suggestion incase some people aren't aware of this.......I believe if you watch one of their livestreams for even a few minutes (like 10 or so), it will remain in your library to watch at another time.

We watched the livestream from a couple nights ago last night because it was in our library. I am glad we did. Holy hell with the rant that went off the rails.

And yes, Will, by all means soak your clothes in MELK to relieve the sunburn..........

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What ever happened to the shirt will was gonna buy Dawn at the tubing place?? Oh wait... he mentioned like 14 times his wallet was in his car. But then says "I will have to get that for you". Nope. Dawn gets nothing anywhere they go.

Reactions: 13
Just a suggestion incase some people aren't aware of this.......I believe if you watch one of their livestreams for even a few minutes (like 10 or so), it will remain in your library to watch at another time.

We watched the livestream from a couple nights ago last night because it was in our library. I am glad we did. Holy hell with the rant that went off the rails.

And yes, Will, by all means soak your clothes in MELK to relieve the sunburn..........
I know he really flipped out that night?! I think he got more upset because she acted like she had no clue what he was talking about ……because he made it all up!!!

During the next livestream, do you think Will will get his intruder story straight with Dawn, drop it all together or create an entirely new fake story?

I love when Dawn unknowingly calls him out on his bull$hit by telling the truth. I can say ALOT of things about her, but one thing she is not, is a liar.

Now.........she very often parrots or mimics the lines he feeds her, but I believe that is due to her medicated state (or medical state pending what is going on with her). He tells her so many times, she repeats, with no emotion.

"I love my bike" - is the one that kills me every time. Said as if on cue - with zero emotion.

Maybe Will can record Dawn's trip to the ER for sun poisoning. Does that count as one of the 30 suggestions?

• Haha
During the next livestream, do you think Will will get his intruder story straight with Dawn, drop it all together or create an entirely new fake story?
I think Willy will drop it altogether, I think he will see that the rant he made incited the trolls all the more, so I think he figures the hell with it, I better let it go and move on.

I think Willy will drop it altogether, I think he will see that the rant he made incited the trolls all the more, so I think he figures the hell with it, I better let it go and move on.
That's what a person with common sense would do....however.....we're talking about The Amazing Grace.
Also a reminder....it's "excited", not "incited".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.