Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best line in the Seven Islands State Park video is at 11:28 - "The fragrance in this area is overwhelming". Changing your underwear more than once a week might help with that Will.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone give me a 30-words-or-less explanation of who Timothy Farmer is?

Somehow I missed that along the way.

Reactions: 6
Can someone give me a 30-words-or-less explanation of who Timothy Farmer is?

Somehow I missed that along the way.
Timothy we believe is a special needs young man. His father posts in the chat (Steve Famer) and he says Timothy says…. He is a faithful listener/follower of them.

He also is in CATS livestream posting.

He lives in Myrtle Beach SC and has been asking YITS and CATS to both meet up with him in SC for a long time and YITS keeps leading him on that they will but they never do.

They were in Myrtle Beach last year and did not meet up with him at that time.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Watched cats live last night. One of the flock posted that they were disappointed in Chris and Mindy for making a mean video about YITS. Must be the same person who posted that on YITS channel. It really shows the mentality of their "friends", clearly they are loyal YITS Kool aid drinkers and can't differentiate fact from fiction.

Also, Chris said that when they go out with friends everyone pays their own way. He isn't sure where that rumor started...lol 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like another day off for YITS, this 30 day challenge is going to take forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watched cats live last night. One of the flock posted that they were disappointed in Chris and Mindy for making a mean video about YITS. Must be the same person who posted that on YITS channel. It really shows the mentality of their "friends", clearly they are loyal YITS Kool aid drinkers and can't differentiate fact from fiction.

Also, Chris said that when they go out with friends everyone pays their own way. He isn't sure where that rumor started...lol 😁
Yeah sure Chris. I don’t buy that at all !!!!

Was one of the 30 suggestions for them to get sun poisoning?
Dawn needs to stand up to him, if he wants to burn up, let him do it by his self. She needs to realize two things, 1. she’s not a child, 2. she’s not his child. There’s no reason to follow him around like a lost pup. Also was there no sunscreen for sale anywhere in that tourist town.

Reactions: 6
Somebody tells dawn she probably has sun poisoning and needs to go to the doctor and Will just laughs. He sure makes a crappy dadbrotherhusband to Dawn.

Reactions: 12
By the time Will gets to the point of what he's saying Dawn has already forgotten the topic...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You have lived in the South for 9 years and you don't wear sunscreen and hydrate with water? Seriously, they are stupider than I thought.

Reactions: 10
I’d love to be a fly on the wall when Will realizes forfajuly is actually the 4th of July and it’s a holiday centered around the 4th day of the month of July.

• Haha
You have lived in the South for 9 years and you don't wear sunscreen and hydrate with water? Seriously, they are stupider than I thought.
She has said before that she doesn't like to put anything on her skin, lotion, sunscreen etc. Stupid to get burnt and suffer unnecessarily.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when Will realizes forfajuly is actually the 4th of July and it’s a holiday centered around the 4th day of the month of July.
And it has nothing at all to do with “forfa” whatever that may be.

When will says “V-cation,” it definitely makes him more punchable.

Reactions: 4
I recently just said here that Will has no friends, and he never graduated high school. So what does Willy say right off the bat in this livestream all shifty eyed? "I had a meetup with some friends up in Gatlinburg yesterday....friends...uh.....from back in high school."
LMAO....SURE JAN!! I can feed you anything, you fat ass liar! Was you're friend named George Glass too? LOL! Total bullshit!! Stop reading here Willy

girl-sure-jan.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I am just now watching this tit show. WTF...she has sun poisoning for sure. Husband of the year won't go and buy her something for her skin? She is just as big of an idiot. Going live to show off the sunburn is just bleeping sick.

Willy boy is crazy pissed at this channel tonight. Going off on rants.He is over the top Paranoid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
BRUH. BIG WILLY IS COMPARING SOMEONE COMING TO THEIR HOUSE TO SCHOOL SHOOTINGS. YEAH YOU BETTER LOG OFF AND SAY GOOD NIGHT

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.