Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a request; could Dawn please stop picking at that thing on her face? It's been scabbing over for weeks.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I seriously thought when they put that plate down that it was food for both of them. But, no, it was just for him. And listening to him give a food review is a joke. The man is a human garbage disposal. His opinion means nothing.

And Dawn’s casserole was very flavorful. You could really taste the eggs, the cheese, the potatoes and the bacon.
HAHAH we mock dawns food reviews before she says them. she literally says it has flavor and list the ingredients every time :ROFLMAO:

willy boy is really padding these videos lately for long run times. same food slow mo food shots 2-3 times each video. he rambles trying to say something of substance but just comes of stupid every time.

Reactions: 11
Seriously food is all they think about 🐷
Am I losing it or did he say on a recent livestream he never meant to do reviews and wanted to get away from food reviews. I’m almost positive he said that because I remember thinking “sure Jan.”

Reactions: 12
there is so much to do in the smokys but he is to lazy and broke to do most of it. food reviews are easy, stuff their faces and then repeat the same tit over and over.
i hate it when they do the jeep reviews and literally just recap what they did and said in the restaurant. ask dawn what she got, repeat what he ordered, say how great it was, and confirm they will do it again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
there is so much to do in the smokys but he is to lazy and broke to do most of it. food reviews are easy, stuff their faces and then repeat the same tit over and over.
i hate it when they do the jeep reviews and literally just recap what they did and said in the restaurant. ask dawn what she got, repeat what he ordered, say how great it was, and confirm they will do it again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It’s almost a complete copy of j&b in the hills, the only difference is the Elvis (Alvis) glasses.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
HAHAH we mock dawns food reviews before she says them. she literally says it has flavor and list the ingredients every time :ROFLMAO:

willy boy is really padding these videos lately for long run times. same food slow mo food shots 2-3 times each video. he rambles trying to say something of substance but just comes of stupid every time.
-Exactly. He repeats the same thing over and over again 3 or 4 times. If he only said each ideal he was trying to get across once, his videos would last about 5 minutes.
-Does anyone ever remember a food review that they did that one person would go back again and one wouldn't ?
-If I suggested that one of their 30 requests would be a live IQ test and promised them a couple hundred bucks, do you think they would do it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG! Just hours after consuming all those calories and all that sugar, they are really asking for more restaurant suggestions?🤣🤣🤣

Am I losing it or did he say on a recent livestream he never meant to do reviews and wanted to get away from food reviews. I’m almost positive he said that because I remember thinking “sure Jan.”
Yes, he definitely said that in a livestream!!

• Sick
OK first he makes me wanna puke with the god rainbow tit if you think a deity made a rainbow you’re an uneducated ignorant twit… it’s called light refraction.

The cinnamon roll made me physically gag when I saw the size and amount of icing🤮
The food portions were ridiculous and that griddle cake was 🤢🤢🤢
No wonder so many Americans are obese and diabetic.
One good thing about watching YITS and the Trackers is it makes me want to watch what I eat and exercise more
Um...they're called proportions. Don't you listen to Will? Get it right.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL even the Stans are sick of the useless food reviews and watching them kill themselves by stuffing their gullets with trash. You seen one of their food reviews, you seen them all!

Last edited:
So the more Comments and Thumbs up they will do more food reviews. bleeping YouTubers and their "comment like subscribe" tit. They might as well do mukbang videos it would probably get them more views and they would wanna do it anyway
And Will here's the definition so you dont need to look it up noun. Mukbang a video or webcast in which the host eats a large quantity of food for the entertainment of viewers

• Haha
Like willy said in his food review, they had leftovers for lunch, and my guess is that he and dong discussed over lunch where they would go for dinner, and then where to go for ice cream for dessert!

I’m honestly surprised they don’t enter hotdog and pie eating contests, it would be like staying in a “holetel” for the free breakfast except without the price of the “holetel.” Just think they could both enter a contest, eat enough for a couple of days, they’d probably even let them take leftovers home, and not have to pay for anything.

👆that YouTube comment guy will probably call me an idiot for giving Will a great ideal when he starts entering food eating contests. 😂

It’s just unimaginable that not only one person but multiple people, spending hundreds of dollars in Dollywood, came to them and was like “hey Will, can you fix it so that we would have to pay you $20 to make our comment more noticeable.” If those people exist, where do they work and how can I get an application?
I been saying that same exact thing. There was nobody that came up to Willy Boy at Dollywood that day. Maybe just to say Hi but nobody asked him to turn back on SuperChats. Why in the world would somebody who are having a great time at Dollywood where they are on vacation, spending a ton of money would have that on their mind and thinking about YITS. Willy Boy knew what he wanted to do with having a Youtube channel at the beginning and with the Smoky Mountains are the most visited park in the States and the area sees millions of people each month. He knew that with his big head that he can become famous with doing a Youtube Channel.

Then, to my other point. Willy Boy didn't realize how hard it is to create videos, edit them, and upload them. He thought it was going to be easy with the Gatlinburg Wildfires. So, all of what he says about Youtube is bull. It's not a job, it's a business. You are your own boss and your name is the business. Yankee in the South is the face of his business. He acts lazy because he doesn't have a boss to tell him what to do and when to do it. He takes the easy way out with just putting out quantity vs. quality. Instead, acting like he is on vacation every week. I don't believe he spends up 9hrs editing a video or even 6hrs. The whines and cries about having that lifestyle is bull. Its Willy Boy's fault for not making family time like his Mom's Birthday. He can choose how many videos he wants to put out each week and have a healthy lifestyle at the same time. He just wants to be famous around the Smoky Mountain area.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I been saying that same exact thing. There was nobody that came up to Willy Boy at Dollywood that day. Maybe just to say Hi but nobody asked him to turn back on SuperChats. Why in the world would somebody who are having a great time at Dollywood where they are on vacation, spending a ton of money would have that on their mind and thinking about YITS. Willy Boy knew what he wanted to do with having a Youtube channel at the beginning and with the Smoky Mountains are the most visited park in the States and the area sees millions of people each month. He knew that with his big head that he can become famous with doing a Youtube Channel.

Then, to my other point. Willy Boy didn't realize how hard it is to create videos, edit them, and upload them. He thought it was going to be easy with the Gatlinburg Wildfires. So, all of what he says about Youtube is bull. It's not a job, it's a business. You are your own boss and your name is the business. Yankee in the South is the face of his business. He acts lazy because he doesn't have a boss to tell him what to do and when to do it. He takes the easy way out with just putting out quantity vs. quality. Instead, acting like he is on vacation every week. I don't believe he spends up 9hrs editing a video or even 6hrs. The whines and cries about having that lifestyle is bull. Its Willy Boy's fault for not making family time like his Mom's Birthday. He can choose how many videos he wants to put out each week and have a healthy lifestyle at the same time. He just wants to be famous around the Smoky Mountain area.
And like anyone who has a "real" job he has a choice. If your not happy move on, quit trying to make it work. He must have been a horrible employee, I am sure he knew best and complained about having to work too many hours and that he always had a better way to do things.

Reactions: 9
Obviously Will is trying to play the "family" card to garner sympathy. He lives near his mother and sister. He sees them all of the time. We know this. So now are we supposed to believe that he's missed out on "family" because YouTube was such a grind? What the hell is he talking about? He sees his mom every Sunday. He's told us that. He doesn't have kids. It's not like he missed them growing up. I know it's a lie, but, in his mind, I'm still not sure what he's talking about when he says he's missed out on family when we talks about seeing his mom all of the time. He acts like he's the only person who has to juggle making money and missing out on family. It must be so tough being a famous celebrity like Will. Self-righteous prick.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.