Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously Will is trying to play the "family" card to garner sympathy. He lives near his mother and sister. He sees them all of the time. We know this. So now are we supposed to believe that he's missed out on "family" because YouTube was such a grind? What the hell is he talking about? He sees his mom every Sunday. He's told us that. He doesn't have kids. It's not like he missed them growing up. I know it's a lie, but, in his mind, I'm still not sure what he's talking about when he says he's missed out on family when we talks about seeing his mom all of the time. He acts like he's the only person who has to juggle making money and missing out on family. It must be so tough being a famous celebrity like Will. Self-righteous prick.
Daddy issues...

Reactions: 10
Daddy issues...
That's exactly what I was thinking. His daddy was sick and willy was focused on putting out more videos. If I'm not mistaken, the last week or two before his dad passed I think willy was in Florida making videos. Maybe now, thinking back on it, he should have been by his dad's side during that time.

Reactions: 9
That's exactly what I was thinking. His daddy was sick and willy was focused on putting out more videos. If I'm not mistaken, the last week or two before his dad passed I think willy was in Florida making videos. Maybe now, thinking back on it, he should have been by his dad's side during that time.
He sure was in Florida at that time. They left early to drive back to try and make it before he passed. Note - they had to stop at Bucees on the way home and make a video so did
not appear he was in that big of a hurry ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I love how Will says he was busy with family, when we all saw the chat tell him about Guy Fieri in town. He said that he probably wouldn't be able to vlog it, so he wasn't going. He totally blew it off. We all know it had nothing to do with family. Will can't keep his lies straight. He has no respect for his audience. It literally all unfolded on the livestream and he still lies about it. That's how stupid he thinks his audience. Such a narcissistic prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All the other You Tube vlogger threads on Tattlelife have their smattering of people who, on occassion, try to defend the vlogger in question (whether it be just one aspect of their personality or they are simply just a stan trying to infiltrate). I have never seen anyone on this thread even attempting to defend these 2 jackasses. I think that speaks volumes.
Either 1) Will and Dawn are indefensible, 2) Their stans are too senile to even navigate here, or 3) Both.

• Heart
All the other You Tube vlogger threads on Tattlelife have their smattering of people who, on occassion, try to defend the vlogger in question (whether it be just one aspect of their personality or they are simply just a stan trying to infiltrate). I have never seen anyone on this thread even attempting to defend these 2 jackasses. I think that speaks volumes.
Either 1) Will and Dawn are indefensible, 2) Their stans are too senile to even navigate here, or 3) Both.
They have. They just get reported; their posts get moderated; they go away.

Yes, they rushed back because he was sick and still had time for lives while his dad was in a hospital dying.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Are you saying that pro-YITS posts on this site get deleted ?? If that is the case, I thought that is one of the things we hated about Will. I would welcome an exchange with them.

If YITS stans want to post something positive here, I'd welcome it. I'd be happy to point out Will's lies, ever-changing stories and how he's not the "aw, shucks good ol boy" he pretends to be. I doubt they would want to read the truth, but I am comfortable with my low opinion. He's fat, lazy, selfish and narcissistic. In short, a despicable person.

• Heart
Are you saying that pro-YITS posts on this site get deleted ?? If that is the case, I thought that is one of the things we hated about Will. I would welcome an exchange with them.
Me too....been here from the beginning and we only had 1 or 2 people come in with a pro will stance. They didn't stay long....not sure if it was by choice or by a moderator.

Reactions: 7
Only people trolling and not here in good faith get removed.

Fans usually just come here to disrupt and troll threads. People think it would be fun, but in reality it isn't and very quickly the threads get ruined for everyone. They never change their minds over fanning for these people and call everyone here jealous and sad. Everyone is welcome as long as they stick to the rules.

Let's get back on topic, if you want to discuss how tattle works please do post in forum business.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What would you say to defend Will? No, he's not overweight? His reading comprehension is extraordinary? He's religious even though he only pretends to go to church? He's always been upfront about his vaccination/COVID-19 opinion and status? He never lies about things like his passport or his investments? His personal hygiene is impeccable? He takes small bites of food and chews with his mouth closed? I can go on and on.

I would welcome anyone who wants to defend YITS.

• Haha
  • Heart
What would you say to defend Will? No, he's not overweight? His reading comprehension is extraordinary? He's religious even though he only pretends to go to church? He's always been upfront about his vaccination/COVID-19 opinion and status? He never lies about things like his passport or his investments? His personal hygiene is impeccable? He takes small bites of food and chews with his mouth closed? I can go on and on.

Don't forget his vast wardrobe of fancy clothes!

• Haha

His eloquent communication. His consistent upload schedule. His steadfast self control. His admirable respect for wildlife.

• Haha

Can’t forget his hard work with the Children’s Home Christmas pizza party with individual gifts for all the kids.

Can’t forget the time they got word during a livestream that their friend’s husband just died from covid, and moments later Will rubbed a piece of mail from China on Dawn and told her he gave her Mr. McNasty germs. I’m sure he meant this as a show of support for their friend, kind of like how others wear a support ribbon or send condolences.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tomorrow for sure, especially if they met up with Timothy Farmer he will go on about that.
I’m expecting a “sorry we missed ya bud, I’ll get ahold of yas next time yaaaas, we had family to take care of but um yaaaas.”

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.