Yankee in the South #6 Paid for by Chris and Mindy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did anybody watch the Kings Island video
Yeah same crap different day! He is like a kid with a new toy, going to all these theme parks but won't go to DW unless it's media. I assume we will get smoky mountain content of them riding their lazy ass bikes and everything else will be out of state adventures or live streams.
Here's an ideal for you willy, do a version of TTTs, the world is our palm tree. How about, the world is our feed bucket 🪣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yes and Will and Dawn ride roller coasters while Chris and Mindy play Taylor Swift on their phone and sing haters going to hate shake it off. I guess that is for all the people that say they are too fat to get on the coasters.

Reactions: 6
King's Island, like Knott's, exposes that, unless it's something from his childhood, he has no knowledge or anything interesting to say about it. He's just trying to imitate his favorite vloggers (poorly). He doesn't know the history of the park. He knows nothing about different roller coaster types and construction. He and Dawn don't even bother to describe the blue ice cream they ate. Apparently the appeal is to watch he and Dawn waddle around the park pointing out the obvious. If he thinks offering no new insight about places that have already been covered hundreds of times is the formula for making his channel grow, he's sadly mistaken. I'm really over vloggers doing one thing or going to a place once and suddenly acting like experts.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, I just watched it. To be honest, I quite enjoyed it. It was definitely a step up from watching them sit in a parking lot for hours on end...although, now I think of it, that’s a very low bar. It was probably better than TTT would do, too - although that’s another low bar. It was OK.

p.s. yes, it’s probably time I took the ‘Effective Internet Hate’ refresher course…

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
King's Island, like Knott's, exposes that, unless it's something from his childhood, he has no knowledge or anything interesting to say about it. He's just trying to imitate his favorite vloggers (poorly). He doesn't know the history of the park. He knows nothing about different roller coaster types and construction. He and Dawn don't even bother to describe the blue ice cream they ate. Apparently the appeal is to watch he and Dawn waddle around the park pointing out the obvious. If he thinks offering no new insight about places that have already been covered hundreds of times is the formula for making his channel grow, he's sadly mistaken. I'm really over vloggers doing one thing or going to a place once and suddenly acting like experts.
- I'd be shocked if someone from King's Island who watched the vlog doesn't hire him on the spot for their PR Department.
- If you use stock footage that they provide for POV on the roller coasters do you have to acknowledge that? ..Just wondering.
- Will, you say you're going back there. If you and Dawn go to the Guess Your Weight and Age booth that you showed and film it, I promise I'll send you a Taco Bell gift certificate. Plus, I guarantee you'll both win a prize there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, he rode rides and ya wanna know why? Because he is tattle life and SMFOLLIES puppet! 😃
If the comments say he doesn't do something...he does it! You guys are great at reverse Psychology
Just think of the crazy things you can make him do now LOL "Will would never eat a worm!" LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So watched King's Island vlog from yesterday........snooooooozefest.

One of the most boring vlogs I've seen - they have almost reached the point of not even being worth hate-watching.

• Heart
going to the UK for 2 or 3 weeks
[/QUOTE]

2 TO 3 WEEKS?! THE UK?! On a Ding and Dong budget?! Don't make me laugh!

UK dweller here, and I can tell you that unless they have pockets as deep as Mariana's Trench, there's no way in hell they're managing that. If they wanted to browse the lovely lands of Gillingham, Slough or Peterborough maybe, but even if they ventured outside London to somewhere decent (which is unlikely,) it was expensive enough here already but now we have a massive cost of living crisis on top of that, which impacts food and leasure. London is gonna be the worst for that as it's a sponge to your wallet.
If I was gonna advise them, I'd say cut it to a week, visit some other, just-as-good but cheaper-than-London cities like Oxford, Canterbury or Brighton (though Brighton might actually be a little to... progressive for their tastes lmao)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2 TO 3 WEEKS?! THE UK?! On a Ding and Dong budget?! Don't make me laugh!
I'm sure he only wants to go to show off his wool Irish cap and his "real shillelagh stick".
Will, if you're reading this (which I'm sure you are), there's no need to add the word "stick" at the end. The definition of shillelagh IS stick, so you are, in essence, calling it a "stick stick". Just stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So watched King's Island vlog from yesterday........snooooooozefest.

One of the most boring vlogs I've seen - they have almost reached the point of not even being worth hate-watching.
I feel the same way. It’s not even worth wasting my time to hate watch them anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think Will understands. He's not smart, creative or insightful. A person is not going to get any new information watching his videos. The only thing unique about his videos is his stupidity. Take it away and his videos literally offer nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sure he only wants to go to show off his wool Irish cap and his "real shillelagh stick".
Will, if you're reading this (which I'm sure you are), there's no need to add the word "stick" at the end. The definition of shillelagh IS stick, so you are, in essence, calling it a "stick stick". Just stop.
Seems like every vlog someone, hope it's a troll, ask how they met. We all know it was a pub called the Roach, fitting for these 2 I think. My friend turned to me and said, "do you think he had his shillelagh stick with him that night?". Every time I hear that story or about Scotland or his dad's hat or that damn stick I want to punch someone.

Reactions: 12
You mean the riveting content from Dawn about the blue ice cream? "It's blue. With sprinkles."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.