Yankee in the South #6 Paid for by Chris and Mindy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another timely vlog from the great willionaire.....dresses for Easter....3 days to late.

Reactions: 7
I love watching them at 0.5. Slow.. will sounds like a drunken fool! And it’s funnier especially the one where the sheriff pulled him over.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another timely vlog from the great willionaire.....dresses for Easter....3 days to late.
You would think that having supported him for a couple of years, Will could have reciprocated a little and bought something for Chris at that store.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do they order a meal that has a week’s worth of calories, fat and sodium and then wash it down with Diet Coke? 🤦🏻‍♀️

“I think there’s pepperoni in there. Ha ha ha ha.” Seriously, Will? Because pepperoni is funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do they order a meal that has a week’s worth of calories, fat and sodium and then wash it down with Diet Coke? 🤦🏻‍♀️

“I think there’s pepperoni in there. Ha ha ha ha.” Seriously, Will? Because pepperoni is funny.
That drives me crazy when he says something that is not the LEAST bit funny and laughs. It's like watching a terrible sitcom with a laugh track.
"Dawn, what do you think of Putin's last speech. He-he-he."

Reactions: 12
I find watching them at regular speed the 8th circle of hell (fraud). Watching them at half speed would be the 9th (treachery, where the devil resides)...can't do it...lol

• Haha
So what the hell kind of review was that? Dawn seemed to dislike her sandwich - and the pasta salad seemed marginal "You can really taste the Italian Dressing".

She did seem to prefer the COLD slaw over the pasta.

And what was up with the new intro - them talking and not doing their usual schtick "You ready Dawn.....Let's Do this".

So many people living rent free in big Will's head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At the 6:35 mark of that deli review video....does Will say "pipey hot"?

HOW ARE THERE 71,000 PEOPLE SUBSCRIBED TO THIS????

• Haha
They are live again but I am not watching. I had a crap day and am in no mood to deal with their stupidity. Let me know if they say anything interesting. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They are live again but I am not watching. I had a crap day and am in no mood to deal with their stupidity. Let me know if they say anything interesting. 😂
I am packing for a trip and have it on in the background. Dawn confirmed they are not vaccinated. Someone asked if they want to go to niagara falls, Dawn said she would like too but they would need a mcnasties card.
Sorry you had a crappy day...just be glad you don't have Dawn's hair 😜

Reactions: 12
I am packing for a trip and have it on in the background. Dawn confirmed they are not vaccinated. Someone asked if they want to go to niagara falls, Dawn said she would like too but they would need a mcnasties card.
Sorry you had a crappy day...just be glad you don't have Dawn's hair 😜
I bet Willy let her have it after the livestream for telling this 😳

Damn even Dawn calls out Wills bullshit and knows shell never get to Hershey

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.