Yankee in the South #6 Paid for by Chris and Mindy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean the riveting content from Dawn about the blue ice cream? "It's blue. With sprinkles."
That's exactly right. Neither Will nor Dawn thought to describe the actual flavor of the blue ice cream. They miss the most basic things. This is why YITS can't survive without the stupidity. Will doesn't understand that, like it or not, his brand is Smoky Mountains (some southern region) and stupidity. Take him out of his area and edit out the stupidity and you have no reason to watch.

Will, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be mean here, but you just don't have the intelligence or creativity to be ATW or even JTC. Your heavily edited videos are boring because they aren't interesting or showing anything that hasn't been vlogged a thousand times. If you are not careful, other people are going to steal your Smoky Mountain identity out from under you. I watched a Dollywood video the other day that told more about what's new this year at Dollywood in 10 minutes than you did in 30. I get that it probably hurts that people think you're stupid, but you just are. In the King's Court, you're the jester. You're the fool. You're not the king or a knight. It's just the way you're made. You can try to change your image, but I don't think that's the answer to growing your channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Damn live again...can't do Sundays but a random Tuesday works just fine. 2 minutes of torture is all i can take....Dong just reading but with no answers....bike talk....doesn't know the name of his Facebook page 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Damn live again...can't do Sundays but a random Tuesday works just fine. 2 minutes of torture is all i can take....Dong just reading but with no answers....bike talk....doesn't know the name of his Facebook page 🤣🤣🤣
I think he stopped Sunday live because he did not like Follies having live chat at same time so the trolls could talk about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed the live streams have been made private/unlisted from what I can see. Ive been logging them since the beginning of the year so ive decided to upload them to MEGA. Thats all of them for 2022 from what I know. As long as I remember and have time ill continue to add them there. And If anyone needs to see higher quality imagery of dawn making faces or willys spider vein, I can upload better 🤣

Side note. Jesus Christ this guy likes to talk. Almost every stream is 3 hours long or at least they feel that long. The most annoying part of this whole process was realizing how much bullshit hes been spewing out of his mouth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
William Grace is so dumb and illiterate. He has ZERO original ideals. He has no useful information about all these locations because he's illiterate and can't read research online. He only watches tons of other Youtubers and copies their reviews often times word for word. He's a complete HACK! He copied food, hotel, and attraction reviews in the Smokies. Then he copied Woo and JTC by doing Route 66, Vegas, and Bucee's tit. Epic fail! ATW got an e-scooter so Will just had to copy him again and get ebikes. Now he's on a baseball kick...once again copying ATW. He's also trying to travel all over and do theme park reviews because he's been run outta the Smokies by stalkers, or was it angry chefs LOL! Can't wait till YITS' channel finally dies after all these boring road trips. His vlogs offer no interesting vital information to prospective travelers at all. Just boring egotistical commentary and them both stuffing their gullets with junk food and sugar. Travelling to all 50 states will do nothing for his channel because all his vlogs offer USELESS information and lies. Forget about all his Europe talk too. He's a huge bullshitter who's way too broke to travel abroad unless Chris & Mindy tag along to foot the bills.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Will says they're going to have a meet up in Cincinnati and then minutes later, when asked about meet-ups in the Smokies, he says they're too busy for meet-ups. Then he says to email him. I thought it was because they were concerned for their safety? He can't keep his story straight even in the same livestream. He's such a bullshitter. I'm sure he'll meet with people if there's money involved or it benefits the channel. He does want to waste his time on who he sees as the little people like Timothy Farmer.

Reactions: 10
Willy definitely reads here! Bwahaha
I'm watching the SMF videos. Will loads up his fork with a huge bite then just takes a bite out of what's on the fork. We've screamed "Take smaller bites!"
I guess the moron doesn't know how to use a knife to cut a piece of food down to a proper size then place in mouth. Just gnaw part of it off caveman style. What a buffoon.

So disgusting with the chili mac-n-cheese that he leaves half the food on his spoon then dips back in for more in a bowl he is sharing. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
I pray that people don’t think the residents of Sevierville and the surrounding locales are this bleeping stupid. For someone not from here, Will sure as hell gives us a bad name. The worst is when he tries to pawn himself off as ‘down home’ by saying tit like ‘maters and ‘taters.

Sorry…this is unrelated to the recent trash YITS has posted, but they make me irrationally angry.

We just came back from the Smokey's no Ding and Dawn sightings though. My gfs sister just loves Zodders inn. I have to say I travel 4 out 7 days a week for work and have stayed in alot of hotels. That place was awful. The room was dirty no one sat on the furniture cause it was nasty. There was a blood stain on the sheets on our bed. The floors haven't been sweeped or mopped my feet were black. These morons did a review of this hotel. What a tit hole. I don't take much stock in what they say but damn. I just needed to witch since I promised to not leave a negative google review to upset my gfs sister. Ffs.

• Sick
We just came back from the Smokey's no Ding and Dawn sightings though. My gfs sister just loves Zodders inn. I have to say I travel 4 out 7 days a week for work and have stayed in alot of hotels. That place was awful. The room was dirty no one sat on the furniture cause it was nasty. There was a blood stain on the sheets on our bed. The floors haven't been sweeped or mopped my feet were black. These morons did a review of this hotel. What a tit hole. I don't take much stock in what they say but damn. I just needed to witch since I promised to not leave a negative google review to upset my gfs sister. Ffs.
I can say that this is 100% accurate. I’ve never been in one of their rooms that wasn’t absolutely filthy. I hate Zoder’s. I am grateful they haven’t stumbled onto my favorite place to stay. I guess if they can’t stay for free, they don’t stay at all.

Reactions: 9
The floors haven't been sweeped or mopped my feet were black. These morons did a review of this hotel. What a tit hole.
You mean you actually go barefoot in motels? That's nasty. I don't even go barefoot in finer establishments. I'm just quirky like that...lol

Reactions: 3
You mean you actually go barefoot in motels? That's nasty. I don't even go barefoot in finer establishments. I'm just quirky like that...lol
I wear socks most of the time. But the small amount I was barefoot they got black. It was like staying at someone's grandma's house who doesn't clean well and lives in a 100 year old house.

Reactions: 7
YEARS ago, I got fungus toe from a dirty room by walking barefoot. Now I wear socks or slippers and theres towels on the floor after i shower until I can get into slippers again. Lesson learned, very cautious now.

Reactions: 7
Unrelated.....but I am total hotel socker too!!! Sometimes I even have to sleep in the socks. (and I am also one of those weirdos that packs sheets to put OVER the hotel sheets. I can't touch unknown sheets!!!)

Reactions: 6
“It’s big.... I mean, it’s bigger than your face.” This is the opening line of Ding and Dong’s latest Pigeon Forge Deli review lol

“It’s moist, which I do like. I like it when it’s moist.”

• Haha
  • Sick
These videos make a lot more sense if you watch them in half speed. It really matches their mental capacity. You can thank me later.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“It’s big.... I mean, it’s bigger than your face.” This is the opening line of Ding and Dong’s latest Pigeon Forge Deli review lol

“It’s moist, which I do like. I like it when it’s moist.”
I have news for Will - nothing is bigger than his face.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.