Yankee in the South #6 Paid for by Chris and Mindy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Willy quickly lost interest in the rod runs because it was NEVER his interest in the first place. It was all an act to please Dad, and gain sympathy from the Stans. I know a lot about cars, and from what Will says...I know he knows absolute JACK tit about classic cars. Willy's way of coping with the loss of his Dad is to take on his Dad's hobbies and try to earn his love post-mortem. That's the whole reason he did Route 66; to fill a void he was never able to fullfill when Dad was alive. Too late man! You snoozed and losed. Will is a complete bullshitter. I can clearly tell he knows minimal about cars, RV's, mechanics, Vegas, and Route 66. Willy is a jack of all trades, master of NONE! except....gluttony.
More like jackass of all trades
download (11).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Now he's going to shingle his roof? Just like he was going to build a deck. He claims that he flipped homes with his dad. Translation: his dad flipped a house once and quit because all Will did was hand him nails.

Dawn makes it sound like the porch is falling apart. Will, you can't even get around to mowing your own lawn, you lazy, fat duck. You're all talk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Asshole told the girl from Florida that they would come to the Special Olympics this summer....last year. Well she told them tickets are on sale this week and of course Will ignores it after Dong says she would like to go. Maybe don't promise things to people and especially don't mess with people with disabilities 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Asshole told the girl from Florida that they would come to the Special Olympics this summer....last year. Well she told them tickets are on sale this week and of course Will ignores it after Dong says she would like to go. Maybe don't promise things to people and especially don't mess with people with disabilities 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Yes, same with leading on Timothy Farmer🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
No surprise. The restaurant where they met BLAB is The Golden Steer. Which is obvious from the picture. It's fine, but not exactly the high-end, celebrity-filled experience Will makes it out to be. Very old, dated decor and large portions, so of course Will likes it.

Willy's way of coping with the loss of his Dad is to take on his Dad's hobbies and try to earn his love post-mortem. That's the whole reason he did Route 66; to fill a void he was never able to fullfill when Dad was alive. Too late man!
Agree 100%. I remember when they were racing home from Florida because his dad was dying but didn’t Will just stop and do a video at Buc-cees. He is such a poser.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
No surprise. The restaurant where they met BLAB is The Golden Steer. Which is obvious from the picture. It's fine, but not exactly the high-end, celebrity-filled experience Will makes it out to be. Very old, dated decor and large portions, so of course Will likes it.
Lol another Willy lie. He said it was the highest rated restaurant in Vegas. Hardly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know, I never really considered the possibility that I could create a YouTube channel that would actually draw viewers, fans, and subscribers.

But after watching YITS videos, I have come to realize...

Yes. Yes, I could.

Because if they can....ANYONE can.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
According to Will, he has the skills to repair cars, flip houses, build decks, roof houses, manage a factory, run a pizza restaurant, invest in the stock market, he's a marketing expert, and yet he eschews all of these very profitable businesses and chooses to run a crappy YouTube channel that brings in less than $40,000? Why, if he has all of these abilities, did he work at Wal-Mart when he first moved to the Smokies? It's a mystery...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
According to Will, he has the skills to repair cars, flip houses, build decks, roof houses, manage a factory, run a pizza restaurant, invest in the stock market, he's a marketing expert, and yet he eschews all of these very profitable businesses and chooses to run a crappy YouTube channel that brings in less than $40,000? Why, if he has all of these abilities, did he work at Wal-Mart when he first moved to the Smokies? It's a mystery...
I say because it is difficult to get a job without graduating from high school.

Reactions: 9
Do you know who else has supposedly had that many jobs? Jen tracker… I’m telling you Jen and Will are perfect for each other😂

• Haha
If Will or Dawn were actually physically or mentally disabled, wouldn't they be constantly exploiting that for financial gain? It makes me think there are simply not too bright instead.

Reactions: 7
This new vlog. Shut the duck up about having to wear a mask in the airport and “tHe WhOlE fLiGhT.” Some of us with actual jobs still have to wear masks (or more) our entire shift. Every shift. IT’S NOT THAT DIFFICULT.

• Heart
What is this 3rd grader Vegas vlog today? He wants to change things up, makeit more mod urn, this tit ain't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is this 3rd grader Vegas vlog today? He wants to change things up, makeit more mod urn, this tit ain't it.
So boring. They even ordered the exact same thing as last time at Batista's. chicken parm. I guess the menu didn't have club sandwiches and burgers. Wonder if they turned down the free wine again. I doubt it. I bet Chris paid the bill again too. Willy is editing out all the faux pas now. But thats whypeople watch....so he is actually killing his channel. He even made it a point to pronounce flamingos correctly now. BORING!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.