Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow……
Thanks @AppleBarnClosed

I wonder why Will got mad at him ? Glad you caught this . I’m wondering if there was a disagreement with Paster Dan & Kim , and also Denise Ladybug ? They used to be in every single chat.
There are probably lots of others.

Reactions: 6
Wow……
Thanks @AppleBarnClosed

I wonder why Will got mad at him ? Glad you caught this . I’m wondering if there was a disagreement with Paster Dan & Kim , and also Denise Ladybug ? They used to be in every single chat.
There are probably lots of others.
Smoky mountain hiker has been absent as well. Troll was a faithful follower and is barely around. Denise Ladybug is Dawn's sister, btw.

Troll9002 has been back for several weeks and she is now a moderator. I think Denise changed her screen name and think she wants to distance herself from YITS since being in FRE and SMF videos. Did anyone catch someone ask Sunday how Dawn’s Mom was Sunday and she says I don’t know I GUESS she is OK?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Troll9002 has been back for several weeks and she is now a moderator. I think Denise changed her screen name and think she wants to distance herself from YITS since being in FRE and SMF videos. Did anyone catch someone ask Sunday how Dawn’s Mom was Sunday and she says I don’t know I GUESS she is OK?
Oh, I missed seeing troll. Surprised she came back since she seemed to have gotten her feelings hurt due to lack of appreciation for a gift she sent. Can't blame Denise for laying low probably better for her mental health. The whole mom thing is just strange. I get if they don't have a good relationship but than why all the boo hooing about having to go see her etc. Guess they needed gas money.

Reactions: 8
Oh, I missed seeing troll. Surprised she came back since she seemed to have gotten her feelings hurt due to lack of appreciation for a gift she sent. Can't blame Denise for laying low probably better for her mental health. The whole mom thing is just strange. I get if they don't have a good relationship but than why all the boo hooing about having to go see her etc. Guess they needed gas money.
Troll9002 came back after we mentioned in here that she was missing so I am sure Willy read that and mended fences to try and prove us wrong.

Reactions: 7
Denise changed her name to Denise C (Dawn's maiden name starts with C it makes sense) or created a new account. The sad thing is I don't think Dawn figured it out. She would get confused when reading out a chat from Denise.

A reliable source told me that YITS paid full price for the recent Margarettaville video.

@ThunderPuss Is there anyway you could share the "Second Attempt" live stream with me? You posted it here but I'm having trouble ripping it from the source. Like maybe upload it to somewhere like file.io and post the link here? If you can't it's no big deal. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m wondering if any of you caught it. This was around early Fall maybe , on one of the Sunday Live shows. Someone in chat asked about Will’s mom and how she was doing , then someone asked if Dawn’s mother was still alive or something like that. They said we never hear you guys mention Dawn‘s family .
Dawn just stared down at the table , which she does in a lot of their chats.
Then Will got this stupid grin on his face and said something like ‘ Dawn didn’t come from a very good family. She doesn’t have what I have “.
As usual Will’s Smartmouth Nasty Self.
Having personal family problems isn’t something to be blabbed about in front of anyone with a computer. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m wondering if any of you caught it. This was around early Fall maybe , on one of the Sunday Live shows. Someone in chat asked about Will’s mom and how she was doing , then someone asked if Dawn’s mother was still alive or something like that. They said we never hear you guys mention Dawn‘s family .
Dawn just stared down at the table , which she does in a lot of their chats.
Then Will got this stupid grin on his face and said something like ‘ Dawn didn’t come from a very good family. She doesn’t have what I have “.
As usual Will’s Smartmouth Nasty Self.
Having personal family problems isn’t something to be blabbed about in front of anyone with a computer. 😡
This goes hand in hand with Willy saying he is going to do a "get to know Dawn" video like the masterpiece he did of himself. She also expressed a few times that she wanted to go see her mom and willy would promise a road trip, put her ass on an airplane and let her go.
If she had a crappy childhood it explains some of her behaviors but....it doesn't excuse his treatment of her. He has isolated her and while she has her moments of defiance, she must feel stuck and has given up.

• Sad
Might not be the same one but I remember Will reading the question out loud for Dawn and her not responding. I think Will said that she is only close with her mom and/or Denise, or maybe wasn't close to her mom. The chat was suggesting that she might not want to talk about it or something like that. But I do remember Dawn not saying anything and looking off into the distance and Will saying something to her. She snapped out of her daze and said she doesn't care to talk about it and was thinking about club sandwiches or something.
I remember them going to Michigan and visiting her uncle or something. Will was really pumped to show the guy off. He was pretty old with grey/white hair and I think was missing one or both legs. The guy told stories about his life and was much more entertaining than Will and Dawn put together, but still wasn't anything to write home about. Will was trying to convince him to start a youtube channel xd.

• Sick
  • Sad
There was one other time , not too long ago, that someone asked how many siblings Dawn has. Neither one answered at first, then Dawn said she has several. I don’t remember the exact count of each, but most were sisters. Some were full sisters , then others were half siblings. They said her parents divorced and her dad had other kids with the new wife. I think those were all sisters.
I think most of Dawn’s issues are something genetic , as I think Denise is also a full sister. They both seem “ challenged” . I’m not sure how else to word it. It’s nothing they can help. I think her self esteem is about a ZERO , because she’s married to someone who is mentally berating her .

** Also, I recall Will saying that Dawn fell down a well when she was young. He sorta laughed. I don’t find it funny. Maybe that’s why she walks with a limp ?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
@ThunderPuss Is there anyway you could share the "Second Attempt" live stream with me? You posted it here but I'm having trouble ripping it from the source. Like maybe upload it to somewhere like file.io and post the link here? If you can't it's no big deal. Thanks.
Not a problem. If you have any issues I can upload elsewhere.
As far as I know, I have every live from this year if you or anyone else needs/wants them (y)

• Heart
Oh and as far as people who have jumped ship, I don't think I've seen the Harvey 5

** Also, I recall Will saying that Dawn fell down a well when she was young. He sorta laughed. I don’t find it funny. Maybe that’s why she walks with a limp ?
YES! Wow, I remember him saying that a long time ago. I don't remember anything else as far as the story goes.

• Wow
It might explain a lot of things, not just a limp.

Reactions: 9
It might explain a lot of things, not just a limp.
True , I just sorta thought since Denise also seems to have some issues that it might be more a genetic type thing. That one time is the only time I heard the well mentioned. Dawn said nothing about it. It was Will , using it for entertainment value, or a sympathy card , or both. Or just cruel . He seems to have no problem running Dawn into the ground. I guess he thinks it makes him look better . I just think it makes him look even more like a jerk.
Men treating their wives or girlfriends badly gets on my last nerve.

Reactions: 12
True , I just sorta thought since Denise also seems to have some issues that it might be more a genetic type thing. That one time is the only time I heard the well mentioned. Dawn said nothing about it. It was Will , using it for entertainment value, or a sympathy card , or both. Or just cruel . He seems to have no problem running Dawn into the ground. I guess he thinks it makes him look better . I just think it makes him look even more like a jerk.
Men treating their wives or girlfriends badly gets on my last nerve.
You're most likely right. OR.....they had two wells.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.