Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that it was some sort of rule on Youtube that if you are #hosted or #gifted you had to mentioned that in your video? And that it did something to the monetization of that video? (or I am completely wrong about that!)

Reactions: 10
It would not shock me if they comped the room for the review since it is off season and brand new. They even posted on his FB.
Then why did he mention how much he paid for the room? Isn’t he required to divulge when he is being hosted? Or is it just like everything else and he thinks the rules don’t apply to him?

Reactions: 8
I thought that it was some sort of rule on Youtube that if you are #hosted or #gifted you had to mentioned that in your video? And that it did something to the monetization of that video? (or I am completely wrong about that!)
He didn’t pay at the Chicken Guy and did not disclose it. The SMF disclosed that the meals were all free at soft opening.

This was my first ‘run in’ with Will on YT. I called him out for not disclosing that or the fact he said they could not film the entire inside but SMF was allowed.

Interesting data on Social Blade. It shows a decline in subs and views from July thru Dec. That includes the Route 66 epic fail trip. Yet the idiot still insists on taking other trips this year. He's certainly not a "channel grower" himself. His bread n butter is Smokies videos. Also Jan till now had a rise....I attribute that to FRE and Follies. We here are actually helping him gain views and subs it seems. Or it could just be a boost from holiday and snow vids which do well. That should level off now though. Willy, you should embrace us "troles".

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if it’s a YouTube policy as well, but it’s actual federal law. The FTC says you have to meet certain disclosure criteria. The problem is…they don’t seem to actually monitor and enforce it much. Particularly with small channels/influencers.

Reactions: 9
There's definitely circumstantial evidence that they're struggling. They are not doing many expensive things, lots of livestreams, canceled plans, not spending money on promised mailings, not doing needed car maintenance, etc. I wonder if there's a way out of the hole, other than - gasp - having to get a job.
That new BUCCEES will be opening soon....hmmmm🤔 maybe they'll be the star attractions lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if he is still running around with the front suspension rattling on that 300? Probably has original struts etc.. on it. Over 130000 miles on that 300.

Jobs are plentiful in the area and the pay is high. Even a part-time job would help the cause. I still don't get why Dawn can't hold down a job while Willy films. It would help her mentally to be away from something that is really doesn't include her.
Can you imagine how happy Dawn would be? Being out with people not chosen by Will! Having (hopefully to keep) spending money! Saving for that Snoopy purse! Her life would change 🤩

Last edited:
Why does she explain everything like she is talking like a toddler or to a toddler?
I don’t know because maybe that’s how she’s talked to from Will. I thought it was fascinating to watch the machine. I didn’t need a play-by-play account but I thought it was fascinating to watch the machine

It would not shock me if they comped the room for the review since it is off season and brand new. They even posted on his FB.
I know! That was such kissing up to Will! I hope he's going live when his head explodes from arrogance and conceit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They have them at every Holiday Inn we’ve stayed at. Fun to watch, but the pancakes are always too dry.
Wow that’s crazy I’ve never seen one. I was wondering how they would actually turn out they looked kind of overcooked right in the center and not very cooked on the edges

I will say I don’t understand why they just uploaded that to her channel

Interesting data on Social Blade. It shows a decline in subs and views from July thru Dec. That includes the Route 66 epic fail trip. Yet the idiot still insists on taking other trips this year. He's certainly not a "channel grower" himself. His bread n butter is Smokies videos. Also Jan till now had a rise....I attribute that to FRE and Follies. We here are actually helping him gain views and subs it seems. Or it could just be a boost from holiday and snow vids which do well. That should level off now though. Willy, you should embrace us "troles".
Im so sure that Alice Cooper live took away a big lot of viewers that beg for prayers. You see the preacher is gone, several others gone too because of that controversial live stream. "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times" lol turning point!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.