Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Will take down the Sunday night live stream?
Yes he did

Im so sure that Alice Cooper live took away a big lot of viewers that beg for prayers. You see the preacher is gone, several others gone too because of that controversial live stream. "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times" lol turning point!
Oh yes have not seen Pastor Dan on a live steam for at least a month. I hope he
loses more subs. I sure hope it is a turning point of the end of Will’s little YT world.

Reactions: 7
loses more subs. I sure hope it is a turning point of the end of Will’s little YT world.

The holy rollers are his bread and butter. If he loses them, he’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes he did

Thanks. I went back to watch it again after reading comments and it was gone. #FreeDawn

Reactions: 6
I don’t know because maybe that’s how she’s talked to from Will. I thought it was fascinating to watch the machine. I didn’t need a play-by-play account but I thought it was fascinating to watch the machine
Wouldn't it be great if Dawn got fed up and started giving Will a taste of his own medicine. Start mansplaining everything to him, "Did you see that, Will?", chuckle chuckle, "Look, Will, a chair!' You can sit in it!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow that’s crazy I’ve never seen one. I was wondering how they would actually turn out they looked kind of overcooked right in the center and not very cooked on the edges

I will say I don’t understand why they just uploaded that to her channel
Trying to gain more subscribers to her channel to double dip the views for money? Lot's of YT do that. Dis Unplugged has like four different channels I think?

Reactions: 5
Taken from youtube... "Paid product placements are pieces of content that are created for a third party in exchange for compensation. This content is also where the third party's brand, message, or product is integrated directly into the content."

Taken from ftc.gov.... "Say you’re planning a vacation. You do some research and find a glowing review on someone’s blog that a particular resort is the most luxurious place he has ever stayed. If you knew the hotel had paid the blogger hundreds of dollars to say great things about it or that the blogger had stayed there for several days for free, it could affect how much weight you’d give the blogger’s endorsement. The blogger should, therefore, let his readers know about that relationship."
"I’m a blogger and a company wants me to attend the launch of its new product. They will fly me to the launch and put me up in a hotel for a couple of nights. They aren’t paying me or giving me anything else. If I write a blog sharing my thoughts about the product, should I disclose anything?

Yes. Knowing that you received free travel and accommodations could affect how much weight your readers give to your thoughts about the product, so you should disclose that you have a financial relationship with the company."

As a local, I really don't know if he is getting comped. If you watched the Gatlinburg lives stream yesterday, you could see that there are still some people in town; it was a Monday and some people say over the weekend and check out Monday morning. Ober(skiing) also fills up some of the hotels during this time, even on weekdays. So some of the hotels might not want to be giving out free rooms with people still in town. Our rental in the area gets guests regularly during this time of the year.

The post from Margarettaville's FB was a little sus, but a business that large has someone who works on their social media, so who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a discount either for being a local or a vlogger though, which according to the FTC he would still need to disclose. At the end when they give their final review, Will talks about checking in, the gift, then about the price. Then he asks for Dawn's opinion, and she says "We're the first ones to check in so they did give us a -gift" I thought it looked like she was about to say discount rather than gift, but that could just be me ( link starts at 30min mark if interested in seeing for yourself).

I will say for the cabin reviews or overnight rentals that he does are most likely free. In live streams he has responded to viewers in the chat and mentioned that they own a cabin. I doubt the viewer would make him pay for the stay. I mean it is superstar Will we are talking about here. I usually skip the cabin reviews so I don't know if he mentions anything about it. According to the FTC even if he isn't getting a discount from a viewer, he would still need to adhere to their guidelines since the relationship between him and the viewer could influence his review.

Thanks. I went back to watch it again after reading comments and it was gone. #FreeDawn
These were the 3 from sunday if you still wanna see

Heres the alice cooper one, password is 1

Deleted several! Wonder why?
The 3 deleted were the ones from sunday

I've started saving the live streams and the chat (exported to a separate file so I can see the comments after they are deleted) as well as any normal uploads that I think he might take down. If someone needs one of the streams he removed I can check to see if I have it. He made the Alice Cooper stream private

I wonder if I could upload the livestreams to youtube without being punished since he deleted the video? 🤔 I would only really want to do that to get under his skin.

And I guess the hotel he was teasing is a Holiday Inn since in the comments Dawn says that is where the machine is. Could be an old video too though. I like how know-it-all Will had to mention that he has seen an automatic waffle maker. Thanks, Will.... I'm sure you have.

There is no doubt in my mind that they are broke. I still don't buy his reasoning for not having super chats. Having 50% of the money is better than having 0%. As someone mentioned earlier, I think that with his dad passing away semi recently Will doesn't want to pay anymore in taxes. He probably went to H&R Block or where ever and they told him he owes more than last year since he made more and he decided no more super chats. If him and Dawn make more than $81k, then their tax rate goes from 12% to 22%, so he could be close to than line with the inheratence. Either that or they don't want to lose whatever sort of assistance program benefits they might be getting. Maybe Will will reconsider running for office so he can do something about these taxes!

This is way off topic, but does anyone have a link to Chris About T’s Golden Girls parody video? I’ve searched for it but can’t seem to find it.

Also, I’d like to say that Chris seems very quirky but he’s definitely a genuine person who seems to have a heart of gold. It’s sad that he’s put down so much by his “friend”.

I've started saving the live streams and the chat (exported to a separate file so I can see the comments after they are deleted) as well as any normal uploads that I think he might take down.
I’d love to see a tutorial on how you do this.

Please, please, PLEASE! invite them to review your property. It would be interesting to see if he makes any “demands” such as staying for free.
He would just say that he will consider it and that they are busy until the word "free" is mentioned. I couldn't put myself through watching them review it. I can see them dock points for things like wanting to use grill or firepit outside but didn't because it was raining, or saying that they didn't like the hot tub, but that they aren't really hot tub people. Hopefully we can survive without the golden accolade of Dawn saying she would do it again.

This is way off topic, but does anyone have a link to Chris About T’s Golden Girls parody video? I’ve searched for it but can’t seem to find it.

The second link was from the playlist, I guess he/she needed to upload part of it to edit or something.

Dawn seems really annoyed with Will on the Monday afternoon livestream in downtown Gatlinburg. She wants ice cream (must have been yet another a cheat day) and doesn't want to stop walking or acknowledge the chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dawn seems really annoyed with Will on the Monday afternoon livestream in downtown Gatlinburg. She wants ice cream (must have been yet another a cheat day) and doesn't want to stop walking or acknowledge the chat.
It‘s only a matter of time before she snaps and tells him to duck off. I hope I’m watching when it happens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.