Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So according to Will, they spend 4 hours a day answering questions (100+). If they are going a hotel review, he said they get there around 3, and he films up to 4 hours. He has said in the past that he watches a video 20 times before uploading it, so watching a 30-minute video 20 times would mean it's a 10-hour process. I am going to assume that time includes all of the actual editing and making a thumbnail. 4hrs+4hrs+10hrs= 18hrs that just leaves 6 hours for sleep if he was to try and do all of that in one day! Now I understand why people are still waiting on postcards from the fall!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anybody notice that Will’s Live Chat from the Alice Cooper show is gone ? I can’t find it . I’m wondering if he got so many complaints or negative comments ( to him) , that he removed it. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me too. I would love to be a fly on the wall in that house and in the Tracker home
Based on the state of their house in vlogs; there’s probably a ton of literal flies on the wall in the Tracker home…

• Haha
I have to say this if somebody’s gonna make a claim like that they better have receipts because that’s the kind of thing that can ruin somebody and I think that Will is a POS but I wouldn’t say something like that unless I had proof
I
I’d sure like to find out who this girl is. It sounds as though she has some dirt on old Will. This was found in the comments of FRE , Shill and Dawn …her birthday video.
View attachment 1047328
The person who wrote this is @Lisa has left her bubble If she has receipts... let's see them

OMG. In the Monday afternoon livestream Dawn is actually wearing a heavy winter coat. Will says she dug it out of the closet. Good to see she took time away from doing puzzles to actually dress like a grown up.. Dawn is such a toddler.

Reactions: 7
OMG. In the Monday afternoon livestream Dawn is actually wearing a heavy winter coat. Will says she dug it out of the closet. Good to see she took time away from doing puzzles to actually dress like a grown up.. Dawn is such a toddler.
And these are the reasons I can't feel sorry for her anymore.

Reactions: 9
That's just it. Will is overbearing, an idiot and obnoxious, but Dawn is a mess. There's no way she could function on her own. I don't know if she's developmentally disabled or just lazy, probably a combination of both. Either way, she knows what's going on and is complicit in the grifting. The only difference is she has a little bit of humility and self awareness, unlike the Willionaire.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You all are correct. I think in my "Team Dawn!" comment it was more for a "give him hell, Dawn!" because she's starting to express her frustration and disinterest in Will's obsession. Sure at first it was simple enough and just filming them doing some hikes and such.

But Willy thinks he is The Woo of GB/PF and started doing restaurant reviews and now multiple livestreams a day from his "studio". I assume some will find the hotel reviews helpful, maybe. But it's painful to watch them attempt to do those too.

He's delusional and I love when she throws a fit, has a meltdown, contradicts him or openly makes fun of him.
Their content is so boring there really isn't anything to gossip about lately. He's not even worth watching.
I think a lot of his viewers started tuning in to see what dumb stunt the oaf would pull. Other than his card being declined on a livestream it's just been boring driving videos or him rambling for hours on end to hear his own voice. Only lonely shut ins would find him remotely interesting at this point. Oh, and Biff of course. :ROFLMAO:

You're right. He's really boring lately. He's pivoted from local information to Will's philosophy on life. He thinks he's Will Rogers or Mark Twain.

In my opinion........Will and Dawn are running low on funds. I think Route 66 was WAY more expensive than Will thought. And the views on the vlogs was way lower than he thought they would be.

I also think with his father passing last January - he might have inherited something and now owes taxes on it.

They were supposed to go to Orlando in January. Now they are putting it off until March (supposedly). They did a bunch of videos in December that were basically no cost - looking at Christmas lights.

Will's debit/credit card gets rejected for $26 at Starbucks.

I also think that some of these hotel reviews are free. It is the off-season. And if these hotels are looking for more business, having the local vlogger review them might drum up a little more business. I really refuse to believe that Will is spending he money to stay at these places.

And now the constant livestreams to his "flock". I know Superchats were supposedly shut off, but these people continue to mail them cash, checks, and gift cards in the mail.

I have absolutely no real evidence or proof to back it up - just a hunch.

• Heart
In my opinion........Will and Dawn are running low on funds. I think Route 66 was WAY more expensive than Will thought. And the views on the vlogs was way lower than he thought they would be.

I also think with his father passing last January - he might have inherited something and now owes taxes on it.

They were supposed to go to Orlando in January. Now they are putting it off until March (supposedly). They did a bunch of videos in December that were basically no cost - looking at Christmas lights.

I also think that some of these hotel reviews are free. It is the off-season. And if these hotels are looking for more business, having the local vlogger review them might drum up a little more business. I really refuse to believe that Will is spending he money to stay at these places.

And now the constant livestreams to his "flock". I know Superchats were supposedly shut off, but these people continue to mail them cash, checks, and gift cards in the mail.

I agree totally. They are BROKE !!!!

There's definitely circumstantial evidence that they're struggling. They are not doing many expensive things, lots of livestreams, canceled plans, not spending money on promised mailings, not doing needed car maintenance, etc. I wonder if there's a way out of the hole, other than - gasp - having to get a job.

I agree totally. They are BROKE !!!!
It would explain Dawn's increased irritation with Willy and his attitude toward his flock and trolls. Route 66 was a big financial drain, thinking he would get hotels for 50 bucks a night was delusional. It explains why they cut the trip back home short. He said last night that he turned off superchats because YT takes their cut and then he has to pay income tx on the rest so in the end it's not worth it 🙄🙄🙄. His flock will just send gift cards and checks to make up for it.

This x 100. He thought he would get Woo-sized views and tons of new ”susscribers“ but that didn’t happen. And now he’s broke. Will, you are not Adam. Stop trying. He is likable. You are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There's definitely circumstantial evidence that they're struggling. They are not doing many expensive things, lots of livestreams, canceled plans, not spending money on promised mailings, not doing needed car maintenance, etc. I wonder if there's a way out of the hole, other than - gasp - having to get a job.
Jobs are plentiful in the area and the pay is high. Even a part-time job would help the cause. I still don't get why Dawn can't hold down a job while Willy films. It would help her mentally to be away from something that is really doesn't include her.

Reactions: 10
Jobs are plentiful in the area and the pay is high. Even a part-time job would help the cause. I still don't get why Dawn can't hold down a job while Willy films. It would help her mentally to be away from something that is really doesn't include her.
She has experience cleaning cabins. She would get hired on the spot. Will is a control freak and doesn’t want her away from him.

It's the off season so plenty of open rooms not being taken away from paying customers. I assume Willy is reaching out to these places to offer a review. Especially Margaritaville with their soft opening.

No way he would let her get a job and ruin his illusion of being monied. The statement about working at Wal-Mart (one of the hardest jobs you can do, according to him) just because he was bored was just a stupid comment. But that's Will, make up tit that you think sounds good as you go and think everyone believes it.

And who does the think he's impressing by saying he has distant, distant, distant relatives in Canada that have 1.4 million dollars. How does he know their net worth and WHY WOULD WE CARE?! (wonder if this distant family also drives a Chrysler?) :unsure:

Yep! Because he has KNOW IDEA how much things actually cost.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.