Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I burned like 10 accounts tonight in the live chat lol. Will just FYI I made a script to create the accounts so there are plenty more, don't worry :) You should be thanking me for bumping up you youtube stats
Make your names like Biblical names, and they wont ban you

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He does the same belittling thing to Dawn and SM Hiker. Will is a very nervous, embarrassed, and self-conscious baby. He has to deflect all that heat onto someone else just to make himself comfortable and feel like the bossy big-man
You’re right. You can tell his disdain for Dawn is always just under the surface. Typical “smartest guy in the room” syndrome.

Reactions: 9
Honestly it could be she is not happy doing live so she’s made that very clear. when I have anxiety attacks I will rub the top of my thighs if I’m sitting down among other coping mechanisms I do
Ok that makes sense. I thought maybe she had arthritis or something.

Reactions: 4
When this Google comment popped up you could hear Dawn say "Oh no!" and then it looked like she tapped her phone and the message disappeared. She gets all flustered when she sees a comment she knows Willy won't like.

Attachments

• Haha
When this Google comment popped up you could hear Dawn say "Oh no!" and then it looked like she tapped her phone and the message disappeared. She gets all flustered when she sees a comment she knows Willy won't like.
Maybe bec she has to bear the brunt of his fuming when the cameras are off

Reactions: 7
I’d sure like to find out who this girl is. It sounds as though she has some dirt on old Will. This was found in the comments of FRE , Shill and Dawn …her birthday video.
FD802E4E-FDA5-4B8F-9E89-7101666D17D6.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’d sure like to find out who this girl is. It sounds as though she has some dirt on old Will. This was found in the comments of FRE , Shill and Dawn …her birthday video.
View attachment 1047328
I have to say this if somebody’s gonna make a claim like that they better have receipts because that’s the kind of thing that can ruin somebody and I think that Will is a POS but I wouldn’t say something like that unless I had proof

Reactions: 8
Guess what? Feasters Teasters is open regular hours, not weekend hours like Will said. You are shocked. Will the expert, the b.s. expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just so you all know willy calls us all clowns to his patreon flock. He is also afraid of swatting by the clowns when he is live.
Hi Will, do better and stop being a jerk to people who ask you questions, they are paying for your lifestyle.

• Haha
Guess what? Feasters Teasters is open regular hours, not weekend hours like Will said. You are shocked. Will the expert, the b.s. expert.
Will: “Just Google it yourself.“

Just so you all know willy calls us all clowns to his patreon flock. He is also afraid of swatting by the clowns when he is live.
Hi Will, do better and stop being a jerk to people who ask you questions, they are paying for your lifestyle.
If anyone is a clown, it’s someone who gives that fat duck their money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The only reason Will doesn't "believe" in bear spray is because its expensive. Its about $50. The park service highly recommends hikers carry it. Studies show bear spray is actually more effective than a handgun
His recent Dr visit where he bragged a clean bill of health...except, lower salt intake (high BP) and lose weight (cholesterol and obesity). Ya....right.
He really thinks everyone is dumb. Or that he is just smarter than everyone.
Who goes to work at Walmart not because they need money, but they are bored and wanted something to do?
Who "retires" in their 30's but has to steal from a salad bar to eat. Yet still independently wealthy?
Who brags about owning 5 POS cars? Which are probably his dad/mom's?
People with money don't strain so hard trying to prove it. They don't need to flex. Nothing to prove to anyone. But Willy tries so GD hard to prove his self worth to not only himself but everyone else.
You can tell Dawn is over it.
For the first time in his life Willy feels like a big man on campus. Even if it is under a false narrative. He finally feels important and that people finally appreciate his "genius".
Standing back he's really a sad sack of tit to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Even when Will couldn't livestream he made excuses: first it was an internet outage in the area, then it was a Comcast problem, then it was the router, finally it turned out to be his camera. Classic Will: make excuses, point fingers, never accept responsibility.

Reactions: 10
Thank you. I don’t camp or do the woodsy things; but common sense told me throwing rocks at a bear was a rather unintelligent idea😂
Actually the advice is spot on for once! It needs to be an extremely large rock and your aim better be impeccable.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will went to the Trump Cafe on his Monday afternoon livestream. It is next to the Huck Finn Cafe. It used to be an ice cream/popcorn shop. It's tiny. (That's not a joke. It will only have room for a few tables) The slogan is "All American Food, All American People".

• Sick
If anyone wants the time stamp for him stopping by where the new Trump Cafe is, it's at about the 47:45 mark. While approaching he states, "Please folks, don't get political." Of course he later goes on to say he thinks all politicians are crooks, after people in the chat telling him he should run for office....lol

• Sick
  • Haha
I couldn’t find that comment on the Shill and Dong video

Never mind that was the wrong shill and dong video.. I found it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.