Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he’s basically saying to his stans “you bleeping idiots Google tit your damn self”… which I understand but the way he does it it’s so condescending and crappy I hope he loses more followers. He is being a complete dick to them, yeah they’re not smart he’s got some really dumb people following him but he doesn’t have to treat them like that
What a jerk. Don't do live streams if you don't want interactions! I guess all they want is money and gifts and prayers :rolleyes:
Your true colors always come out, Will.

Reactions: 10
Now he’s basically saying to his stans “you bleeping idiots Google tit your damn self”… which I understand but the way he does it it’s so condescending and crappy I hope he loses more followers. He is being a complete dick to them, yeah they’re not smart he’s got some really dumb people following him but he doesn’t have to treat them like that
He really is just a big, dumb asshole. People do ask easy Google questions but there are legit questions that ask for their opinions and recommendations. I hope these stans see what they are supporting.

Someone is getting under Will’s skin now. They asked why he gives out information without knowing the details , and why he doesn’t do more research.

The Gatlinburg Guru tells people they should look it up themselves and it’s not his job to do it.
What IS his job ??? It sure not looking handsome , and it’s not his Sparkling Personality.
I asked them what the point of these lives are for if not to give opinions or recommendations. Got me banned again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty cool. I didn't know that was a thing. We're looking into a trip to the area this year and I'm sucker for BOGOs. Thanks!
YW, they do that every winter during the slowest business week or weeks. Details vary every year. I found the info on the Johnson facebook. Will is too dumb to do any simple research

Reactions: 8
Raul Stevenson is asking if they know about us???? Oh Raul they know, they know.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He really is just a big, dumb asshole. People do ask easy Google questions but there are legit questions that ask for their opinions and recommendations. I hope these stans see what they are supporting.

I asked them what the point of these lives are for if not to give opinions or recommendations. Got me banned again.
Thank you. You’re doing the Lord’s Work ✨✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dawn does her 9pm reminder and gives him the hard eyeroll when he says a few more minutes.

• Haha
I tuned into the live just in time to hear Will tell people they should throw rocks at bears if they come across any.

Can someone who does outdoorsy things tell me if that’s actually a wise idea?! Because it seems like notsomuch…

• Haha
I tuned into the live just in time to hear Will tell people they should throw rocks at bears if they come across any.

Can someone who does outdoorsy things tell me if that’s actually a wise idea?! Because it seems like notsomuch…
Don't yell or throw rocks. If the bear charges, stop backing away and use your bear spray. ... Most black bear attacks are non-defensive predatory attacks which so little to no signs of stress.

They also don't believe in bear spray, which is dumb. Luckily foe them willy can just talk the bear to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of the celebrities recently going through Gatlinburg was William Patrick Harris. I wonder if he's any relation to Neil Patrick Harris ?

• Haha

I wondered about Will’s advice when they were doing a hiking video. He said to always pack your backpack full of sandwiches in case you get hurt or stranded . Isn’t that like wearing a sign on your back to the bears that says EAT ME ?

• Haha
Will admitted to watching Adamthewoo, even if it is in the background. Again another BS lie about him not watching youtube.

Don't yell or throw rocks. If the bear charges, stop backing away and use your bear spray. ... Most black bear attacks are non-defensive predatory attacks which so little to no signs of stress.

They also don't believe in bear spray, which is dumb. Luckily foe them willy can just talk the bear to death.
The only reason Will doesn't "believe" in bear spray is because its expensive. Its about $50. The park service highly recommends hikers carry it. Studies show bear spray is actually more effective than a handgun

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Thank you. I don’t camp or do the woodsy things; but common sense told me throwing rocks at a bear was a rather unintelligent idea😂

I burned like 10 accounts tonight in the live chat lol. Will just FYI I made a script to create the accounts so there are plenty more, don't worry :) You should be thanking me for bumping up your youtube stats

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.