Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They went to film people taking down the city Christmas lights. They must be bored as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm pissed at everyone on this board. I just watched the Friday afternoon livestream. Will said people want him to review Chris Ruth's Steakhouse. He didn't correct himself. Several times he said Chris Ruth's. From now on I'm calling it Chris Ruth's.
I wonder who wants these reviews. When he mentions price the stans nearly lose their minds because it costs more than a happy meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t you love to see them stay ay the Starcruiser? That would be the most entertaining tit I’ve seen in years! 😂😂😂 Turn those superchats back on Will, you gotta stay there!
Well you are allowed to dress in costumes so Will pretty much is good to go already if he wants to do Jabba the Hutt 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t you love to see them stay ay the Starcruiser? That would be the most entertaining tit I’ve seen in years! 😂😂😂 Turn those superchats back on Will, you gotta stay there!
Will would have to sell the house plus take out a loan.

• Haha
I wonder who wants these reviews. When he mentions price the stans nearly lose their minds because it costs more than a happy meal.
WILLY wants a Chris Ruth's review! He's hoping if he throws the ideal out there, his groupies will send him gift cards so he and Dawn can shovel food in their mouths (while missing their pie holes 50% of the time).

I'm pissed at everyone on this board. I just watched the Friday afternoon livestream. Will said people want him to review Chris Ruth's Steakhouse. He didn't correct himself. Several times he said Chris Ruth's. From now on I'm calling it Chris Ruth's.
Wow, hand out begging for gift cards openly.
He would complain the sides are separate and how expensive it is. Why would people want to see him review a steak and mac-n-cheese yet again? My only guess is to see him bumble his way through a nicer dining experience.
Tips for Will and Dawn:
Brush your hair and take off your damn hats!!!
Will, take a shower!!
Dawn, use conditioner!
Take smaller bites!!
Quit hunching over the table glancing rapidly around the room. No one gives a duck who you are or why you are there.
Yes, you will probably stick out like a sore thumb, but not for the reasons you think. 😉
NO, you are NOT getting special treatment. This is how a good waitstaff operates in a nicer establishment.

Will, if you need money, you should write a book: The Cheat Day Diet.
Did any of you hear the one Live Show when someone in the chat told Will he should write a book about his life. 🙄

He did one of those Aww - Shucks Chuckles , then said he didn’t think he’d be able to do that, since he’s not very good with words and spelling. Then his next comment was :

A book ? Do people even READ those things anymore. ? 🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Another comment Will didn’t delete yet. This was on the Dollywood construction video.

27F27B72-8DC4-48A3-97E2-665AB16D3714.jpg

• Heart
Looking forward to tonight's livestream. I need to know when Buc-ee's, Flavortown and Dollywood will open. I can't wait for those questions to be asked and answered four times each.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.