Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so weird she is making faces but keeps
shoveling the cupcake in her trap. She had to feed him a bite also ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 7
Willy perfers coke over pepsi, but coke tastes soapy to willy. Wtf???

So Dawn has to be OCD...she is obsessed with vacuuming and cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Willy said they plan to be at Dollywood 3 to 4 times a month. What happened to Florida and Vegas and all the other places he said they were going? Itโ€™s obvious they have no cash flow and are going to spend what little they have on annual passes and just vlog Dollywood and livestream from the Parkway.

Reactions: 10
Willy perfers coke over pepsi, but coke tastes soapy to willy. Wtf???

So Dawn has to be OCD...she is obsessed with vacuuming and cleaning.
No doubt she had OCD and she fidgets with pens a lot. She has definite issues.

You guys and your funny comments almost make it worth it to watch Will run his mouth for 6 hours a day.

ALMOST. ๐Ÿคจ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All their live streams are like this but tonight, it just seems more than ever that we are watching two different shows. One is Dawn's and one is Will's. Will is not even trying to acknowledge anything that Dawn interrupts with. They should just do separate livestreams but there are only 24 hours in a day. This is officially now just like the Truman Show, except Truman is dumb, fat and obnoxious.

• Haha
So Willy said they plan to be at Dollywood 3 to 4 times a month. What happened to Florida and Vegas and all the other places he said they were going? Itโ€™s obvious they have no cash flow and are going to spend what little they have on annual passes and just vlog Dollywood and livestream from the Parkway.
Exactly. They are putting all their eggs into driving livestreams and Dollywood this year. It's just the laziest way to rake in pennies short of superchats. I hope the channel takes a huge nosedive. They must have mooched free or discounted Dollywood passes.
No doubt they will only go to Florida if they are gifted a free condo stay. And they'll only go to Vegas or Myrtle Beach if Chris & Mindy tag along to foot the bills for Will's broke fat ass.

• Heart
Now a cookie ๐Ÿ™„. She made potatoes for dinner. I guess they quit Keto. ๐Ÿ™„. Milk in the fridge another non Keto item.

• Haha
Let me get this straight :

Will says you need to take a Pilgrimage to Dollywood and find Miss Lillian so she can Bless your Chicken.

What ?

• Haha
Let me get this straight :

Will says you need to take a Pilgrimage to Dollywood and find Miss Lillian so she can Bless your Chicken.

What ?
If you don't know about her please search YT for her. It is a whole thing.

โ€œcheat dayโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Cheat life ๐Ÿ˜

So I do this annoying thing of saying, "that's what she said" way to often. I yell it at these 2 more and mor lately.

• Haha
Thanks @Boobzmagee

Iโ€™ve never been to Dollywood. Iโ€™ll have to round up a chicken I guess.
Or stop at Willโ€™s favorite , the KFC. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
No, Will, that cookie would not be $12 at Disney. I got this cookie at Disney the other day for $3.49. Obviously not as fancy as the one from Dollywood but it was huge.

BC5FC719-7E4A-40E0-93E7-722970200991.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.