Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live Again today. 🙄
I’ll watch it in small pieces. They’re already sounding like Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker with all their Power of Prayer comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Lazy Bones Willy has figured out it’s way easier to drive up and down the Parkway doing livestreams than to actually put in the effort to create an interesting video. Also, he’s flat broke so this doesn’t cost him anything other than a little bit of gas.

Reactions: 10
Willy is addicted to going Live…..on again !!
He really is an idiot. Now he wants us to believe he has a lot of friends in Poland and they have been reaching out to ask questions???? This was his response to someone posting about the situation in Ukraine. HEY Willy leave my people out if your delusions.

Lazy Bones Willy has figured out it’s way easier to drive up and down the Parkway doing livestreams than to actually put in the effort to create an interesting video. Also, he’s flat broke so this doesn’t cost him anything other than a little bit of gas.
Amen, praise Jesus, pass the collection plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will finally told us his secret for his body shape .

If he has one Jumbo Shrimp, he swells up like Mr. Michelin Man.

Now we know.

• Haha
Plus he doesn't have to walk (any fat off) they can just SIT in the car and blabber on before they go and get that big greasy burger for lunch.

By the way....what type of creature found it's final resting place in the bottom right part of that pan? It sort of looks like the gopher from Caddyshack....and I should know!
This cracked me up. We had a damn pocket gopher in our back yard digging it up. Had a hell of a time getting rid of him.

• Haha
Now Will is Henry Kissinger , keeping his flock of Overseas Friends safe with his Words of Wisdom regarding world safety.
He is so Freaking Arrogant. 😡

• Angry
Will says they may have an opportunity to travel and they might miss the spring rod run. But I thought he was going to buy a hot rod on sale at the rod run?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will says they may have an opportunity to travel and they might miss the spring rod run. But I thought he was going to buy a hot rod on sale at the rod run?
Sounds like a Tim tracker move- plan some thing else so you don’t have to be there to hide the fact that you’re a blow hard

Reactions: 12
Will talking about what inspired him to do YouTube. Surprisingly, 'not wanting to work' was not on his list of reasons.

• Haha
  • Wow
He's driving along the main drag in Gatlinburg talking about how crowded it is and how all those people "darting out" to cross the street make him nervous, yet he's reading the chat while he's driving. That's safe. Truly a model citizen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are a lot of folks wearing namakas....so their Jewish...there's a lot. Of all the things to shout out you pick people wearing yamakas?????

• Haha
I don’t understand why he does all these livestreams with superchats turned off. What’s the point? I know he doesn‘t want to claim it, but he seriously needs money, so what’s the point of doing all these livestreams with no $ rolling in? I’m genuinely confused.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why he does all these livestreams with superchats turned off. What’s the point? I know he doesn‘t want to claim it, but he seriously needs money, so what’s the point of doing all these livestreams with no $ rolling in? I’m genuinely confused.
He’s addicted to being live and he’s scared to turn back on the super chats because we called him out for grifting

Will-accepting gift cards is still grifting either you shut down your post office box completely or you might as well just turn back on super chats because it’s the same thing. So either you’re worried about what we think or you’re not. Pick a lane

• Heart
Is it just me or is Dawn being super annoying and snotty today?
Yeah Dawn can be a real witch but it could also be because she’s just fed the duck up with him going live all the time and that’s her way of acting out because she’s childish

Reactions: 11
Yeah Dawn can be a real witch but it could also be because she’s just fed the duck up with him going live all the time and that’s her way of acting out because she’s childish
I just heard the car door slam, so she is sitting in the car cleaning out her purse again.

We don't do a lot of history, that takes research and we just kinda do our everyday whatever we come across.
Further confirmation that he may be the laziest vlogger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
There are a lot of folks wearing namakas....so their Jewish...there's a lot. Of all the things to shout out you pick people wearing yamakas?????
Well, he did admit before on a live stream that his only problem pronouncing words correctly were if they were Jewish (Yiddish?) words. So he did keep true to THAT storyline.
I believe he can extend that problem to any words that have letters.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.