Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and stop making stupid bleeping faces when you eat stuff that’s been given to you for free when you were there for media you can say it’s not your thing without making faces like a bleeping child. Now if she has some kind of mental condition that makes her make faces when she eats every single thing she puts in her mouth then I apologize for that but if she’s just doing it for reaction she needs to bleeping quit
Exactly this! She's worse than a little kid. The 3 and 4 year olds that I work with don't make such terrible faces when they try a snack they don't like at preschool.

Reactions: 7
No man at any age should look like that.
Man his nose is with the spider veins are really bad. Not sure why Dawn thinks dressing and acting like a toddler is cute or funny. Her older videos showed her more lucid and put together. She really married down when she met Willy. She probably bought into all of his lies and promises. Just looking at him you can tell he's a habitual liar.
Looking at all the "media" walking around the Dollywood event it appears that YT market is already saturated more than I thought. His coverage was abysmal at best. He's not even intelligent enough to ask meaningful questions. The food looked disgusting, bet hey, it was free so Willy was on board. I hope the event coordinators and other "media" noticed Dawn's facial reactions while eating and Willy's awful table manners. He pulls up to a table and leans over like pulling up to a trough. They could feed him a grilled patty made of dog food and slathered in gravy and he would eat the whole thing, nodding at the camera and enjoy it. As long as it's free, he's good.
Pretty much any food review they give sends me running the other way if they like it.

Reactions: 10
Man his nose is with the spider veins are really bad. Not sure why Dawn thinks dressing and acting like a toddler is cute or funny. Her older videos showed her more lucid and put together. She really married down when she met Willy. She probably bought into all of his lies and promises. Just looking at him you can tell he's a habitual liar.
Looking at all the "media" walking around the Dollywood event it appears that YT market is already saturated more than I thought. His coverage was abysmal at best. He's not even intelligent enough to ask meaningful questions. The food looked disgusting, bet hey, it was free so Willy was on board. I hope the event coordinators and other "media" noticed Dawn's facial reactions while eating and Willy's awful table manners. He pulls up to a table and leans over like pulling up to a trough. They could feed him a grilled patty made of dog food and slathered in gravy and he would eat the whole thing, nodding at the camera and enjoy it. As long as it's free, he's good.
Pretty much any food review they give sends me running the other way if they like it.
She has really declined in taking care of herself over older videos. That stupid red hat looks horrible on her ! and for gods sake that hair it just bothers me so much. She needs a good haircut, new style and some conditioner. His nose does look worse.

Reactions: 8
The food looked disgusting, bet hey, it was free so Willy was on board. I hope the event coordinators and other "media" noticed Dawn's facial reactions while eating and Willy's awful table manners. He pulls up to a table and leans over like pulling up to a trough. They could feed him a grilled patty made of dog food and slathered in gravy and he would eat the whole thing, nodding at the camera and enjoy it. As long as it's free, he's good.
Dawn made stupid childish faces like she didn't like any of the icky food, but again they gave the food a positive rave review just to suck up to Dollywood's PR team and hope for a free invite back. Their biased reviews mean nothing.

On Dawn’s channel we have 15 minutes of them driving down the Parkway pointing out random stores and restaurants. But there‘s this comment. Wonder how long before it gets removed because Will can’t handle facts.

10007A15-2583-49C9-93BD-1624F7A9B85E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg the cafeteria video… it brought back hellish nightmares of my youth. Both times I ate at one of those establishments (as a teenager), I suffered the worst intestinal distress I’d had in my life. I vividly remember. The first time was at the mall after eating at a K&W with two friends and one of their siblings and parents. It was so embarrassing having to tell them I needed a bathroom STAT. The second was after eating at a Piccadilly in North Carolina on the way to Disney World on a band trip. We stopped along the way and saw a Manhattan Transfer concert. I had to bolt to the W.C. in the middle of it. At least it wasn’t on the bus, I guess. Thanks a lot, Will and Dawn! 🤣🤢

• Sick
Just came in here to read all the comments. Work has been super busy and I have been slacking on my "Schill and Don" vlogs.

Agree that cafeteria food was NASTY. My husband literally wanted to gag at the pork gravy skin :sick:

Gotta be honest - couldn't even make it all the way through the Dollywood vlog - boring as all hell.

I am going to try and watch the "What about Dawn" drive around from yesterday.

It is clear to ANYONE that has watched these 2 for atleast 6 months or more - they are running on really low $ right now.

Everything they do is either FREE........is funded by a GIFT CARD.......or like this slop cafeteria that ate at......costs literally nothing.

I never, and I mean, NEVER want to eat at a place that literally has the term "Congeal Fruit" on my receipt o_O

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 11.07.14 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He takes no pride in anything he does. His videos are sloppy and he doesn’t take care himself.

My friend and I are talking about taking a trip together in April. He wanted to go Nashville, and I made the proposal that we spend a night or two in Pigeon Forge for Dollywood and GSMNP. If we pull the trigger, I definitely will have to binge, because you know the best way to learn about the area is through Will and Dawn's camera.

You know it's true because Will said so himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My friend and I are talking about taking a trip together in April. He wanted to go Nashville, and I made the proposal that we spend a night or two in Pigeon Forge for Dollywood and GSMNP. If we pull the trigger, I definitely will have to binge, because you know the best way to learn about the area is through Will and Dawn's camera.

If you go, be sure to visit the cafeteria for a big ol’ hunk of pork in congealed brown stuff.

1BA72B9E-1669-4284-9DED-F52F5EDD6B68.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh my.....YT suggested Vacation Station TV. He is live at a bin store opening.....it is a gift from the baby Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

You might get lucky and get to meet the self appointed Mayor of GB/PF.:love::love::love:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.