Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he is either now referring to himself in the third person or he has roped in a stan to answer the comments. You know sitting on the parkway for hours does not leave much time for admin work for the channel.
His "friend" (ahem, Dawn open your eyes) Rhonda Skipper probably wrote that for him, shes all up his butt.

Was Chris & Mindy with them in Knoxville? In the food line the lady right behind them ordering sounds like Mindy.
Wondering if they were secretly there behind the scenes to foot all the dinner bills?
Chris and Mindy live in knoxville, so ill bet your right, and probably sat at separate tables.

Do you think Miss Dolly Parton will invite Will and Dawn to the grand opening of her fancy new resort? Not a chance. Anyway, it doesn’t open until 2023 and their channel with be long gone by then.

View attachment 1083638
I'm pretty sure Will is funding this new hotel with the dividends from his (cough cough) investmints! Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Only a couple minutes into the new video and the god damn idiot already got the name of the new lodge wrong. HeartSong Lodge is “Song and Heart Hotel” according to Will.

Dollywood is too pure to have their image represented by these buffoons. I can’t believe they invited them.

EDIT: I’m 5 minutes in and it’s SO BORING. I can’t imagine being the Dollywood employees tasked with driving those two around.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Only a couple minutes into the new video and the god damn idiot already got the name of the new lodge wrong. HeartSong Lodge is “Song and Heart Hotel” according to Will.

Dollywood is too pure to have their image represented by these buffoons. I can’t believe they invited them.

EDIT: I’m 5 minutes in and it’s SO BORING. I can’t imagine being the Dollywood employees tasked with driving those two around.

That screenshot looks like something from an SNL skit. Who the duck wears two hats?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Those construction hats show exactly how inflated Willys head has gotten.

Shots of wet pavement and a piece of plywood that says hole. This is what must get the stans all jazzed up.

Festaball
Salabration
Mo jo sauce

I am sure Dolly is happy to hear that Willy is optimistic about the parks future 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just got home , and look 👀
A photo of Will’s huge head , squeezed into a Hard Hat. 🤨
Not an Action-Packed Video . All I can say at this point, is that Will needs to wear his makeup again. His busted blood vessels are showing.

Will informed us 3 times that “ They’ve DEFENLY gone vertical “.

Will must have had to wear a muzzle while riding in the “ YouTubers of the Smokies Van “. How do I know this ?
He didn’t open his Trap once. 😷

Will is Optimistic about the future of Dollywood. I’m sure Dolly will sleep better tonight knowing she has his approval.

While I myself ? I lost 17 more brain cells while sitting through this mind- numbing video. 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
1645723782090.png

One thing I have to give to him: he is a good looking man. That's what a man in his 40's should look like.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Neither one of these idiots can say the word topiary. Will, if you’re going to try to say a big scary word on camera, maybe Google the pronunciation beforehand.

Johnny Carneeno
Fido Carseeno

wow Dolly is really overbuildiing these stupid hotel resorts. What are these developers thinking? Are 5 really necessary? The park itself is small. I can see all of Dollywood in less than 1 day easily. It's not like Disney World. which has multiple parks, where guests need to stay multiple nights to see and do everything. In my opinion all this money and land should have been used to expand the park itself. Last time I went to Dollywood was 2019 after Wildwood Grove opened. I did the entire park including Wildwood in 1 day easily. I won't be going back to Dollywood until they install a significant big new attraction or expand the park. Been there, done that. I'd much rather spend my vacation time in Gatlinburg and the real National Park.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I like how Dawn dressed up in her best Jeep tshirt. Way to make a strong impression on the PR people, local media and Dollywood executives. Very professional.

Will's nose veins have never looked bigger.

Reactions: 6
Know-it-all Will thinks he's such a sophisticated engineer every time he says any construction site "is definlee goin' vertical." Well duhhh....we all can see bricks. I want to punch him in the fat balloon face so badly! 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet that car stunk so bad. You think they had to crack open a window?

His nose looks horrible. My wife thought she had something on her computer screen -- turns out it was just Will's gross skin.

• Sick
I like how Dawn dressed up in her best Jeep tshirt. Way to make a strong impression on the PR people, local media and Dollywood executives. Very professional.

Will's nose veins have never looked bigger.
And another dumbass hat she should burn.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He didn’t even really focus on what the guy was saying outside… that’s the whole point of being invited is to film that information and get it out to the public. I don’t wanna hear BS about it being loud outside. Didn’t they just buy all this new camera equipment yada yada even if they didn’t that’s not an excuse. These people need to stop being invited to crap because they’re doing a tit job of showing was supposed to be shown. I don’t want to see water running over the pavement or piece of plywood. I will give him this he avoided saying the word “andouille” because he knew he couldn’t bleeping pronounce it.
and stop making stupid bleeping faces when you eat stuff that’s been given to you for free when you were there for media you can say it’s not your thing without making faces like a bleeping child. Now if she has some kind of mental condition that makes her make faces when she eats every single thing she puts in her mouth then I apologize for that but if she’s just doing it for reaction she needs to bleeping quit

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.